• Please log in to reply

Dormet

Dormet

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,037 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

Ah, i hate "PVP" but if i look the prize

Please note before you read on this event is not coming out for a while, the current ETA of opening is set for June 16th but that may move depending on how quickly this gets done. The reason as to why were releasing the details for this event now are as follows:

-we work better under pressure, without a time constraint this would never get done.

-To give you guys time to prepare your items.

-To give you guys time to form teams if you wish. (Only 2 people will be winning prizes but you guys are allowed to team up if you wish)

-To get you guys hyped up.

Anyways what exactly is going to be happening on ETA June 16th?

Well a few of us....Bontoose, Destroyer101812, Sharkbyte, SuperRaj, Twilight_Ender, kenace and myself have teamed up to bring you guys an event for the ages.....literally.

As the title would suggest it is a maze however you don't necessarily have to be incredible at completing mazes to win something in this event.

There are 2 prizes that will go to different individuals during this event. The prizes may grow as we get closer to opening the event however currently the prize pot is $85,000,000 worth of items that will be split between those two winners. That means that each winner will walk away with aprox $42,500,000 in treasure items.

The Maze Runner Treasure: This treasure worth aprox 42.5M will be awarded to the first player that is able to complete the entire maze. What does this treasure room  consist of?

-$40 in donations

-18 mending items/books

-7,488 Diamonds

-Over 100 Extreme items

-Over 50 quest rewards

-Much Much More

The Scavenger Hunt Treasure: Remember when i said you dont necessarily have to be great at solving mazes to win a prize? There are going to be 20 numbered codes on signs hidden throughout the FIRST HALF of the maze only. The first player that is able to collect all of these codes will win this room worth approx 42.5M ingame. What does this room consist of?

-$40 in donations

-18 mending items/books

-7,488 Diamonds

-Over 100 Extreme items

-Over 50 quest rewards

-Much Much More

Now lets look at the details of this maze:

This maze has just started construction but when finished it will be over approximately 300 chunks. There will be many different themes that you will come across throughout the maze such as nether, forest, water, mineshaft themes.

Now why is this maze called the maze of death? I am expecting this to cause the most deaths in a single area ever seen. There will be hundreds of potential death traps throughout the maze but thats only part of it....

You see we have all seen maze base events before however, this is the first time that we will be seeing a PVP maze based event. Thats right kids, get your pickles , armor, weapons, epearls, potions, and teams ready, because this time around pvp will be enabled in the area. Now I am sure many of you are quite excited about this...close to the excitement we all feel when we see olaf from frozen. But im sure many of you are wondering why killing people within this maze could possibly be of any use to you as it would just "waste valuable scav hunt and maze running time" however allow me to remind you that only one person will win the maze, and only one person will win the scavenger hunt. If you constantly kill the players that you encounter throughout the maze you are making your only competition for these amazing treasures lose their armor and completely restart.

-There are no vip perks allowed within the maze, they will be stripped from you as you enter the maze anyways.

-You are allowed to bring any items you wish with you into the maze but at your own risk. The probability of you dying in the maze atleast once is as close to 100% as ever.

For the next while, the players mentioned at the very beginning of this post and I will be working on this maze, if anybody is found to be maliciously snooping around in the area of the maze before it is released, you will be disqualified from the event.

-Event details may change at any time so please makesure that you keep checking back.

-Thank you to the players that are not on the build team but have contributed by adding items to the prize pot for this event: Flame_Thrower, Slimane310, freckie

-If any of you wish to add to the prize pots for this aswell please contact me either ingame or on the forums.

-We will likely set an event window of about 1-2 months after the event opens. If one of the prizes (etiher maze or scav hunt) have not been claimed/completed by then, the treasure room will be turned into a huge drop party for all players.

-Any other questions feel free to ask.

So what are you guys waiting for? Go get preparing your armor and weapons!

oh yeah, let me win

3mbT96R.png?1

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

Goble

Goble

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 123 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

Looking forward for this amazing event, couldnt expect less from you, Love pvping but also enjoy as much as doing ur mazes, now putting those 2 together? Damn,one of the best ideas u could have also something different we had in past, cant wait till this starts :P

Sincerely,

Stimpay

• Zephorux and mazen_selim22 like this

siewhei

siewhei

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 502 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

T-T rip for those who sucks in pvp,like -->siewhei<-- T-T

BlueTanto

BlueTanto

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 900 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Sounds like fun.

• Zephorux likes this

xXtantyjamesxD

xXtantyjamesxD

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 78 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Red

Ugh. Have to think hard

• Zephorux likes this

UrbanNinja_

UrbanNinja_

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 691 posts

There are 2 prizes that will go to different individuals during this event. The prizes may grow as we get closer to opening the event however currently the prize pot is $85,000,000 worth of items that will be split between those two winners. That means that each winner will walk away with aprox $42,500,000 in treasure items.

Why not just give away 1m so prize is 42,000,000 xD Sign me up for this, I might donate some stuff as well. Also, if you need any help building certain parts of the maze, I might be able to help make some nice traps/ideas for you. Check /warp theb4maze for some of our work, especially the painting maze level. If you want me to make you one of those painting mazes, I can. It is like Daedalus' labyrinth, impossible for even the creator to get out. I won't remember anything from it + players will have their brains fried >:) Catch me ingame if you want :P

Posted Image

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,169 posts

Will the maze contain parkours as your Tower of Power? 

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

VectronLD

VectronLD

Cobble Builder

• Server Donator
  • 43 posts

-Those factions blocking your way in with mighty shields, arrows and gear.

-That night when server activity drops and 1 player wins it all.

-Those world downloaders...

-Those unpredictable things that are yet to be discovered.

Still seems a good challenge event :D

mazepa1288

mazepa1288

Enderdragon Slayer

• 2,091 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:chartreuse

-Those factions blocking your way in with mighty shields, arrows and gear.

-That night when server activity drops and 1 player wins it all.

-Those world downloaders...

-Those unpredictable things that are yet to be discovered.

Still seems a good challenge event :D

- already mentioned that pvp was a part of it, so idk why youre just restating it in different words...

-thats not going to happen because the maze isn't this easy thing to do even without pvp

-Do you have any clue how much were going to be watching this thing

There's no reason to look at things with such a pessimistic view, I really hope you don't have this attitude irl

I can only imagine how you would view taking a walk to the fridge

-what if somebody beats me to the fridge

-all the cats and dogs that will get in my way

-what if an earthquake happens on my way there

-what if the fridge explodes just as im approaching it

-those unpredictable things that are yet to be discovered

• Zephorux likes this

YhbO37C.gif

VectronLD

VectronLD

Cobble Builder

• Server Donator
  • 43 posts

I know you guys do your job to 300% :P

Never played in other events I been away for some years :/

Looking forward for it!  :lol:

P.S. Predicting stuff is useful (pretty sure you done that while building the maze and consider the options) 

mazen_selim22

mazen_selim22

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 480 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:light blue
I have a bad yet an exciting feeling about this. I really suck at mazes so bad, I'm also not good at parkour. My question here would be, is the maze achievable with only pvp skills? In a way like a simpler maze where your only challenges can be overcome with god gear.
Edit: mazepa1288, I just paid u 0.01 so make sure to give me credit for my generous donation towards the maze prize.

Edited by mazen_selim22, 16 April 2018 - 08:54 AM.

• Zephorux, Doluxor, Fzuper and 1 other like this

8bIyFu9.jpg

Legendary Faction Chat =[LegendaryEmpire]= Legendary Recruitment

Abnegation - DeluxePirates - Metropolis - DarkMight - Inconeivables - DerpLand - LatinBuilders -TheHoldenCrew - RisingW0lves - 8BitNation - Frostbite - Bali - Survivalist - DorkSide - TheThreeKingdoms - ClassicClub - Aberdeen - Hyperion2 - AfterEden - Menagerie - GhoStz - Atlantis

siewhei

siewhei

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 502 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

Edit: mazepa1288, I just paid u 0.01 so make sure to give me credit for my generous donation towards the maze prize.

lmao

DumbleDwe

DumbleDwe

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 699 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red

T-T rip for those who sucks in pvp,like -->siewhei<-- T-T

Me too lol
I have a very bad connection :/

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,169 posts
Ah true, beware of eva for those with slow internet (like me) XD

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

WhiteT

WhiteT

PinkSheep

• Server Donator
  • 601 posts

Ah true, beware of eva for those with slow internet (like me) XD

I dont think you should be scared of eva since its in a build world

Edited by WhiteT, 17 April 2018 - 10:34 AM.

uNMxaeJ.png?1

Twilight_Ender

Twilight_Ender

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 578 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black

I have a bad yet an exciting feeling about this. I really suck at mazes so bad, I'm also not good at parkour. My question here would be, is the maze achievable with only pvp skills? In a way like a simpler maze where your only challenges can be overcome with god gear.

I don't think that only pvp skills will make you win, however as the title says its maze, there's parkour ofc and death traps. Pvp will only help when there's a noob in ur way, just to kick their butts off
  • Zephorux and mazen_selim22 like this

t37SWG7.gif

Spoiler

Achileis

Achileis

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 512 posts
Parkour...my eternal enemy...

I cant beat this maze unless i train parking. I mean parkour.
  • Zephorux likes this
eRRUkvi.jpg
WHEN SPONGEBOB MEETS ANIME :P

mazepa1288

mazepa1288

Enderdragon Slayer

• 2,091 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:chartreuse
Q: is the maze going to be easy besides the pop part.
A: Absolutely not but I don't see it being quite as hard as the tower of power was. You also need to remember that there's a scavenger hunt for codes wig in the maze that is only on the first half of the maze, the prize for completing that is the same as the prize for finishing the entire maze (42.5m+ in items.

Q: will there be parkour?//how much?
A: There is going to be an extremely minimal parkour presence within the maze. Seeing as we are allowing you guys to bring ended pearls in there's not a big point in making a lot of parkour.

Q: Can I help with the maze?
A: At this point in time I've already accepted two more members to join us on the project, adding more people than what we have now would only be detrimental.

Q: How much armour and equipment should I prepare for this?
A: If you're serious about trying to win one of the prizes you'll need quite a few sets because you will die a lot. Keep in mind though that I just looked through the treasure chests and there's literally over 100 sets of prot IV unb III armour in there so if you win the hunt or maze you'll be getting all of the armour you lost back And a $40 donation thousands or ores, hundreds of extreme items, quest items etc

YhbO37C.gif

Goble

Goble

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 123 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

Mazepa1288 may i know if there any some sorts of traps that would instakill you with godset? Just wondering coz if not then i will be using mending there just for the fun

Doluxor

Doluxor

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 953 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blood
Will be there any ender chests ?
Can we use any items tricks (pvp rewards , op items ,smugglers ,etc) ? (I know it will be yes of course it is pvp , but just want to make sure there is no any forbbiden items)
and got another question but will ask it in game as don't want ppl to think about this

Edited by Doluxor, 18 April 2018 - 08:13 PM.

• Zephorux likes this

y51dFVq.png
               Many thanks for Jeeva for great sign <3
                    Request Dyes from my dyes Factory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users