Te 7Th Birthday

93 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,686 posts

nYBLAv5.png                                                                                    

Team Extreme 7th Birthday

A bunch of us have gotten together and brain stormed and come up with an event for the servers birthday!

Raidmax21 started the server on August 8th 2011.                     

So on August 8th we will be having a huge party for the Team Extreme server.Everyone is invited to take part. We are going to be having many events that will be available for everyone to take part in. Some will last for a while some only for the day and some for a little bit during the day

Our list of events
              ~FIL map-will be available the whole day and for a limited time (till staff change it). But we will have one round of FIL that will get prizes(i will announce the prizes when we have worked through all donations and will post here the prizes for the top 3 players)there will be advance notice to any players who are online at the time of the FIL match so everyone who wants to play can get involved
              ~paintball-will also be available all day and for a limited time after after (till staff change the map) but there will be a special paintball match where we will give out prizes this also will be announced in chat well b4 the match so you can join to win(I will announce here what the prize tier will be when we have that information available
              ~drop party-we will announce here and in chat when this will take place (please dont complain about the times. I will try my best to make it somewhere in the middle of the timezones even if i have to be up late. Other wise set your alarms if its that important to you to be there.
              ~Fireworks-for everyone to ohh and ahh over

~Chat Trivia - be the selected number to pm and win prizes (watch chat for start time)
              ~Birthday Cake Mineout-we will have a Birthday Cake mineout we have a huge 4x4 chunk cake filled with the very best ore filling you have ever had. Everyone can bring a pickaxe (even a silk touch pick as there are plenty of blocks to mine with that) and go for it (time will be posted here and announced in game a bit before the event)
              ~Pixel art build battle-This is gonna be a new way to have a build battle we will take all the players that sign up and give a theme and a time limit to finish at the end of the time limit judges will decide which 2 players will get eliminated and all the rest will move on to the next theme this will happen till only 2 people will remain and we will have the Champion builder after the last theme winner will get a $10 donation( the themes and time limits will get harder as players move on in the contest)
              ~Maze-a multi floor maze for people to to try and finish
              ~Rare Drops-there will also be limited edition Birthday cakes dropped during the drop party as well as birthday hat banners u can wear on your head. And there will also be Birthday Cards(written books) dropped that have been made down to copy of a copy and all other deleted so they are truly limited to only this day

~Raffle-buy your tickets now!

~Treasure Hunt

~Money Giveaway- just post your name for a chance to win a million dollars

~MC & TE Trivia - come answer all the questions right and win 2 million

other things to do (and available all day)

~Elytra Tower for any one to go up and use their elytra

~Slime Tower u can clime and jump off and bounce on 

~Fishing tons of water all around for anyone that likes to fish

We have some awesome staff to thank for helping us with this event.

~lysergide for making the special TE themed FIL map which will start on the 8th and continue till staff change it.
          ~Ghoof for watching over us and guiding us and probably for future things as well.
          ~fridge for helping with the Paintball map.
          ~Kaidun for help with the paintball map.

~Athu for helping with donations and other stuff

~Kenace for helping with all kinds of things including WE and decorating and many other things as well

~smellypigs for taking over for Ghoof and helping us out
          ~ and last but definitely not least Raidmax21 for making the server we all love

A few players that helped us a lot

~ankincognito-for making the paintball map for us
          ~wildly69-for giving us a faction to start everything
          ~Craft_Tech-for tons of help in every part of this event

~_Endless_- for making the awesome header for this topic

~_blank_ -for her patients in having to deal with Craft_Tech lol and she has been a great help with all the donations                                         we have gotten so far plus many other things she has helped with
                                                                       list of helpers

~Emperorjin                                               ~ IamHarryPotter
          ~Slateyo                                                    ~ SmallSteve
          ~DenisRo                                                  ~ rithik
          ~c4t4ly5t                                                    ~ ItsMagic
          ~SovietBuilder                                           ~ Igaru
          ~JerenSoon                                               ~ SuperRaj
          ~Godfather292                                          ~ _PRANAV_
          ~Net_Hunter                                              ~ Acdex
          ~awesome_dom                                        ~ megamel
          ~InDiE2002                                               ~ truckerkid   
          ~Karanrishit                                               ~ freckie
          ~Vosrel                                                      ~ DORMET
          ~Yoki1432                                                 ~Bluekronos

~Mantee                                                    ~ Siewhei

~jackywack                                                ~xNAMAx

~baraadou                                                 ~Tham

(i will be adding more names if we need to because we have so many people helping with this event) 

Any donations of items can be dropped at /warp te7thbdaydp

if you want to donate money please buy a fish from any of the shops there all of the money will be used for the events as prizes for the games or to buy items for the drop party any left over money will be put into written books and can be turned in after the drop party to Craft_Tech

link to a download to change the music discs to a special set of birthday themed 

music : after you download the pack .rar copy it to your ResourcePack folder in .minecraft, then                                                                    right click and press "extract here"

NOTE:(The music will stop and not replay until the disc end if you change worlds or get logged out, its not a pack issue its a client side MC problem and will happen without the pack so dont change worlds nor disconnect when music is playing)

https://www.dropbox....h BDay.rar?dl=1

https://www.youtube....HHhdDZAj9i3AIx¬†

the above link is the link to the youtube page with the songs if u just want to listen there

Edited by _marama_, 18 July 2018 - 05:50 AM.

• Fenton112, Ghoof, LordGeokal and 27 others like this

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

Slateyo

Slateyo

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,960 posts

Ma'am marama! You forgot to highlight the 4x4 cake!

Edited by Slateyo, 09 April 2018 - 02:50 PM.

ezgif.com-resize_2.gif

siewhei

siewhei

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 503 posts

noice 

Bluekronos

Bluekronos

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 704 posts
Where is me cuz I am hired by Crafty to grind gunpowder.

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Aquamarine B3 ]=

Craft Tech

Craft Tech

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,548 posts

do not comment like this pm on discord we have so many ppl forgeting names is natural 

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 621 posts

anyone can share how this server born like who people involved, I mean ofc old people can, and how people started join this server, just wondering

Edited by SauronDark, 09 April 2018 - 03:48 PM.

hufMVMB.gif

= [  Solaris   ::   Dozers   ::   Raphael   ::   Legendary  ] =

DemonicBlow

DemonicBlow

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,261 posts

anyone can share how this server born like who people involved, I mean ofc old people can, and how people started join this server, just wondering

I downloaded the launcher. I saw the server. I tried the server. I loved it.

• SauronDark, Devushka and ThatXuxe like this

Signatures are overrated.

Lagilus

Lagilus

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 564 posts
My little brothers showed this server to me. I played it for the first time. I got banned. The ban changes the way i play this server.
  • aleksandrea likes this
eRRUkvi.jpg
WHEN SPONGEBOB MEETS ANIME :P

rick543

rick543

Explosive Party Planner

• Server Donator
  • 219 posts
I would like to join in the helping of this event

Bits_N_Bobs(bobbob)

Bits_N_Bobs(bobbob)

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 455 posts

Joined not too long after the server was created... Not as active at the moment but trying to be.. Would love to be a part of this in anyway that may help.. This is definitely an awesome idea!!!

vIoTLwm.png

PandaPlayz

PandaPlayz

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 108 posts

Saw The Server, joined the server, played the server, was complete noob at server, got better at server, loved server, got banned from server, and on it goes xD but honestly thank the people who banned me cuz i wouldn't be here even xD

• aleksandrea likes this
Stay True To Yourself And You Will Always Find The Way. ;) 

UrbanNinja_

UrbanNinja_

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 691 posts
Hon hon hon

I will donate a bunch of stuff tonight :) I have too much valuables, somebody tell me where I can donate or I will set up a warp
Posted Image

Craft Tech

Craft Tech

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,548 posts

Hon hon hon

I will donate a bunch of stuff tonight :) I have too much valuables, somebody tell me where I can donate or I will set up a warp

Warps in the main post (/warp te7thbdaydp)

And I'm getting hyped to see the participation of people thank you everyone let's make this event a great one

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,686 posts

Ma'am marama! You forgot to highlight the 4x4 cake!

fixed

added

this server started out small and has gotten so huge now

i started in V1 as well and i have never played another server lol

i love this server i just cant believe no one has thought to do a Birthday event b4 now lol

we really need help with donations especially all colors of wool enchanted items money and anything to make fireworks 

also forgot one event so re-read the first post for raffle info

Edited by marama, 09 April 2018 - 11:07 PM.

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

Lagilus

Lagilus

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 564 posts
Dont worry Marama, our 3 forum shop, Rochermart, Raphael's market and Ding Dong Service can be used to make order.
eRRUkvi.jpg
WHEN SPONGEBOB MEETS ANIME :P

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,686 posts

Dont worry Marama, our 3 forum shop, Rochermart, Raphael's market and Ding Dong Service can be used to make order.

lol i already posted at 2 of these

I would like to join in the helping of this event

hit crafty up in game and let him know what u can help with

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

Bluekronos

Bluekronos

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 704 posts

[REMOVED]

Edited by Bluekronos, 12 April 2018 - 09:11 AM.

=[ Aquamarine B3 ]=

KINGDOY

KINGDOY

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,128 posts
Yay! Birthdays!

I am a teh dabbing pufferfish dabbing derp donkey.
FEbXTWS.png
THANKS TO LunaSei, DarkGhost, GrinderMiner and HitmanCookie FOR THIS amazing sig!! (They all once made me a sig :P) :) :) :)

Dormet

Dormet

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,110 posts

So Excited ! :wub:  And i will Help this event With Net ^_^

3mbT96R.png?1

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 621 posts

I downloaded the launcher. I saw the server. I tried the server. I loved it.

XD not about us, I mean raidmax's team

hufMVMB.gif

= [  Solaris   ::   Dozers   ::   Raphael   ::   Legendary  ] =

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users