3 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Bluekronos

Bluekronos

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 673 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

TE is my only favorite Minecraft server and I felt am bored. I think I should leave TE and start playing other games like some FPS stuff (all my games in my computer is gun games except MC). I know you may think that this is a joke but this is true. Thank you KINGDOY, _WhiteArcher_ and Homen06 for fac, DORMET and Fzuper for being an awesome Indonesian friend, DipperDan for being just an awesome guy, Craft_Tech for his darkroom, SovietBuilder for being a awesome Russian Canadian friend, Okasha12 for being the silent guy, kenace for banning me, LittleAngel, Cybben and xDevil022 for reporting me, CrowX and EagleXfor being inactive these days (seen 4 months ago), akamikeyday for being my old fac leader, Urah for being the one of my greating Filipino friend, Ghoof for being an awesome trader and help me in lockette stuff and many other awesome peeps. Thank you for everything.

Spoiler

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Aquamarine B3 ]=

Dormet

Dormet

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,023 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

TE is my only favorite Minecraft server and I felt am bored. I think I should leave TE and start playing other games like some FPS stuff (all my games in my computer is gun games except MC). I know you may think that this is a joke but this is true. Thank you KINGDOY, _WhiteArcher_ and Homen06 for fac, DORMET and Fzuper for being an awesome Indonesian friend, DipperDan for being just an awesome guy, Craft_Tech for his darkroom, SovietBuilder for being a awesome Russian Canadian friend, Okasha12 for being the silent guy, kenace for banning me, LittleAngel, Cybben and xDevil022 for reporting me, CrowX and EagleXfor being inactive these days (seen 4 months ago), akamikeyday for being my old fac leader, Urah for being the one of my greating Filipino friend, Ghoof for being an awesome trader and help me in lockette stuff and many other awesome peeps. Thank you for everything.

Spoiler

-_-

3mbT96R.png?1

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

_Eragon_

_Eragon_

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 287 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:emerald green

deleted.

eff you....

you got me good :3

Spoiler

Edited by _Eragon_, 02 April 2018 - 04:13 AM.

ĘⱤÂĜǾǸ ​VIP

Ghoof

Ghoof

Mr. Pissed Off Forum Whore Who Gives Zero Fucks What Others Thin

• 17,291 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue with a side of Aqua

You know this was too obvious of a prank that I was expecting people to do on april fools to begin with.... So yeah I was prepared for this, and knew it was a joke...

You know what I'm leaving too, and going head out of here for good....

This thread of course you fools!

g1YoZET.gif

Twinkle twinkle little snitch mind your own business you nosy bitch!
Keep your nose out of my shit, and I'll try to keep my foot out of your ass!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users