Donation Issue

7 replies to this topic

DannyTargaryen

DannyTargaryen

Mother of Dragons

• Server Donator
  • 66 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

I've just donated for BoOgey and stupidly forgot to capitalise his username, and entered it as boOgey instead. If possible could the upgrade be moved to the correct username? I'm really sorry for not capitalising, thanks in advance!

• Today's Date:01/04/2018
  • Time of Purchase: 16.58 GMT
  • Purchase Amount: 11.99
  •  

• iPhoenix and BoOgey like this

BoOgey

BoOgey

I asked assassin for a new title, and all i got was this

• Server Donator
  • 255 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Oat Meal

bump

https://i.gifer.com/Bhnw.gif                          yfr1oDT.png                                                                                                                                                            Officer Of TheThreeKindoms+Leader Of Purge+Officer Of Chaos+Member of Aberdeen+  

BoOgey

BoOgey

• Server Donator
  • 255 posts

bump

https://i.gifer.com/Bhnw.gif                          yfr1oDT.png                                                                                                                                                            Officer Of TheThreeKindoms+Leader Of Purge+Officer Of Chaos+Member of Aberdeen+  

Princesslava

Princesslava

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 299 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

You didnt got your upgrade? From my experience i can tell  you it doest matter how you write the name...just  be writed correct ( my IGN is Princesslava,  name on donation was princesslava)

YCRU461.jpg

====DenisRo Thanks for this awesome sig====

BoOgey

BoOgey

• Server Donator
  • 255 posts

You didnt got your upgrade? From my experience i can tell  you it doest matter how you write the name...just  be writed correct ( my IGN is Princesslava,  name on donation was princesslava)

No, the upgrade had no effect in game. 

DannyTargaryen

DannyTargaryen

Mother of Dragons

• Server Donator
  • 66 posts

Yeah, I've done several donations before without capitalising and they went through alright, but I think it depends on each individual ign. For most people the capitalised/uncapitalised version of their username isn't registered as a separate username, but I think someone registered booGey so the upgrade went to him instead? Not entirely sure though

Flox

Flox

Cat toucher

• Administrator
  • 4,129 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:-

You donated to Bo0gey instead. That's a zero, not an O.

Fixing

• DenisRo and BoOgey like this

DannyTargaryen

DannyTargaryen

Mother of Dragons

• Server Donator
  • 66 posts

Sorry about that. Thanks so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users