4 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

CaptainLuffy

CaptainLuffy

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 57 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Hi! I'm CaptainLuffy / LoveStruck. I'm looking for any active members of either B1 facs " Summit " or " Akihabara ". I own StrawHats and StrawHatPirates, and I'm looking to expand and unfortunately ran into the issue of two facs already being there. I'm never able to catch any members of either fac online when I am, so I'm hoping I could find members here to discuss me buying up chunks. If you're a leader or officer in either fac, message me or comment so we can talk about prices and location. 

Thank you! 

• Athu7890 likes this

oL8lDkF.jpg

smellypigs

smellypigs

I am assassin's new friend

• 2,380 posts

put a sign on your land asking for land, be aware you may have to buy it from them

other than that look on forums for any of those facs members, then pm them

• Athu7890 likes this
Posted Image
thanks to sjouwer for the awesome sig :)

Ced

Ced

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 614 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Orange

Hi,

I can probably help you with the "summit" chunks if you are still looking to buy them.

I went to see the place and what is claimed is a quad-spider

Ced

• CaptainLuffy likes this

Enjoy my public Gfarm (and small shop) @ /warp Ced :D

You can join my Gfarm faction in B1 (/f join Guardian), B3 (/f join GuardianB3) and B4 (/f join XPB4) without invitation !

CaptainLuffy

CaptainLuffy

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 57 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Would be awesome! They have like 5 chunks in the middle of nowhere, it's an issue for expansion of my fac once we get to it and has already been an issue 

oL8lDkF.jpg

Ced

Ced

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 614 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Orange

Yes, there are 9 chunks. There are 5 spider spawners on the land including a quad spider.

Enjoy my public Gfarm (and small shop) @ /warp Ced :D

You can join my Gfarm faction in B1 (/f join Guardian), B3 (/f join GuardianB3) and B4 (/f join XPB4) without invitation !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: b1, Summit, Akihabara, StrawHats, StrawHatPirates

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users