[Auction] A Lot Of Land In B4

4 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

jl777

jl777

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 193 posts

Item: A lot of land in b4, i really didnt count the chunks because they are too many, if you pick any direction and walk, you will take a decent while until you find any bit of claimed land, its literally huge, my guess would be over 300 chunks, but i think it can be a lot more bc its really huge.

A part of the land is flattened and has some buidings but the most part is not flattened and has trees. The area is mainly populated by wolfes and sheeps but you can also easly find cows and pigs since its blocks cloose to a jungle biome. Surprisingly the area is not far froom road. The area may contain spawners since i already found many caves in the sorrounding areas, one of them with a zombie spawner.

starting bid: 20k

MBI: 10k

buyout: none

End time: 3 days after the last bid.

I got some screenshots, notice i can only give you the coordinates after you pay since the land is wilderness, because i dont have enough power ro claim that hole area, i would need a serious amount of members.

Attached Files

KGYm70I.png

B3-MONTAINFAC3 LEADER/

Tenko

Tenko

:(

• Server Donator
  • 2,664 posts
You cannot sell wilderness.. that's not allowed.

05_CBZcd_1.gif

jl777

jl777

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 193 posts

im not selling the wilderness im selling the coordinates to that piece of wilderness.

• Tenko likes this

KGYm70I.png

B3-MONTAINFAC3 LEADER/

XtremeGuy

XtremeGuy

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 43 posts

Who likes signatures?

XtremeGuy

XtremeGuy

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 43 posts

I think it is already 1 week since my bid so I win?

Who likes signatures?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users