135 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

C4t4ly5t

C4t4ly5t

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,159 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

At least my section is nearing completion. Prepare to die.... many, many times. The PVP part will be the least of your problems. The maze itself is super deadly. Keep in mind that Mazepa has given us full reign, and we are actively trying to kill as many people as we can with that maze.

Edited by C4t4ly5t, 13 May 2018 - 11:37 PM.

ob162Ya.png

HearthFire B1 =[ (MVP) c4t4ly5t r34v3r (VIP5) ]= Misfit B4

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpir]= Legendary Recruitment

C4t4ly5t

C4t4ly5t

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,159 posts

Good day to all. Three new additions to the rules regarding pranks.

1. If a person hasn't pranked anybody else before, they are off limits. This is now officially a rule.
  2. If you prank someone and call a truce afterward (saying you don't want to be pranked), that person is still allowed to prank you in return.
  3. You are not allowed to prank someone twice in a row, unless they get you back in between.

ob162Ya.png

C4t4ly5t

C4t4ly5t

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,159 posts

!!!Important Announcement!!!

Good day to all HearthFire Officers, Members and Recruits.

I have announcements with regard to two new rules that have recently been decided on by management.

1. Keeping of animals by faction members:

Because of TE's rule on the maximum limit of 16 of each animal per faction, we need to have strict control over animals kept by our members.

If you wish to keep any animals, you need to get authorization from an officer first, and you need to notify us which animals you want to keep, and how many.

• Any animals (Horses, Pets, Polar Bears or Mooshrooms) found on faction grounds will be announced here, on discord, and in game (on a sign at /f home).
  • The owner of the animal(s) has 48 hours to respond by messaging an officer in game or on discord, or replying to the relevant post here.
  • We accept no responsibility if the owner of said animal makes contact with us after the 48 hour period has passed, but we may, at our discretion, decide to replace the animal if it does occur.
  • Farm animals are excluded from the above procedure, and will be killed immediately. We also reserve the right to kill farm animals belonging to a member without notification if we are over the legal limit.

2. Trolling and Pranking of members:

We here at HearthFire all have a good sense of humour, and we like to play pranks on each other. However, the following rules have been decided on to avoid things going too far and/or people being reported for griefing.

• If you want to prank a member by altering their build in any way, keep it respectful. If you're unsure if it would be going too far, rather don't do it.
  • If you prank someone, you must be prepared to receive a prank in return.
  • If you remove any blocks to alter someone's build you MUST leave the blocks in a chest on their property, and be prepared to help the person repair the build if necessary.
  • Creative members altering builds belonging to non-creative members must do so in survival mode.
  • Any blocks added to a build in order to alter it for a prank, belong to the victim after the prank, because it's on their property.
  • Dangerous alterations must be accompanied by warning signs. Death Traps will not be allowed, as that would be taking it too far.
  • If anybody feels that someone else has taken a prank too far, they should speak to an Officer about it, and if we can't resolve it, the matter will be reported to staff as a last resort.
  • If someone says that they do not wish to be pranked, and they haven't pranked anybody else, their builds are strictly off limits. An exception to this rule is if someone calls truce after pranking someone else. You may only call truce directly after getting pranked. We will respect the right of anybody to not have their build pranked.

Please keep in mind that altering anybody's build in any way constitutes griefing and can be reported to Staff. Some people are more sensitive than others, and can take things more seriously. Before pranking a build, it's important to ask yourself "would I laugh if this was done to me?", and as a rule of thumb, don't prank anybody who hasn't yet pranked anybody else. And if you do, start off small. We try to keep a good balance with altering each other 's builds in a way that helps us bond as a faction, rather than driving us apart. Keep it in good spirits.

If anybody has any comments or questions regarding this post, I would appreciate your input.

And remember: Teamwork makes the Dream Work!

ob162Ya.png

Yawz

Yawz

Banned for Stealing Your Heart :P

• Server Donator
  • 3,203 posts

someone please invite meh back xD

Posted Image

Achileis

Achileis

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 506 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

someone please invite meh back xD

pls apply in the faction recruitment page :3

eRRUkvi.jpg
WHEN SPONGEBOB MEETS ANIME :P

C4t4ly5t

C4t4ly5t

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,159 posts

lol. I'll invite you when I get home from work.

• Yawz likes this

ob162Ya.png

arabi

arabi

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 693 posts
Hai all xD first message in this fac chat

XSoV3Dt.gif

Youtube

Achileis

Achileis

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 506 posts

hi

eRRUkvi.jpg

arabi

arabi

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 693 posts

:ph34r:

XSoV3Dt.gif

Youtube

C4t4ly5t

C4t4ly5t

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,159 posts

Welcome Arabi  :D

ob162Ya.png

Yawz

Yawz

• Server Donator
  • 3,203 posts

Yooooooo xD

Posted Image

Lulubug

Lulubug

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 53 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:cyan/blue

Its been a while!! 

Happy Birthday to C4t4ly5t for his special day on the 2nd of July.  May we have tons more hours of playing together with our MC family. :D

(insert pic of massive hearthfire cake here)

4JUmvJI.png

HearthFire B1 =[ Lulubug [VIP5] jeshenel ]= Misfit B4

Yawz

Yawz

• Server Donator
  • 3,203 posts

Oh happy birthday boss! :D

Posted Image

C4t4ly5t

C4t4ly5t

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,159 posts

I need someone to take care of the faction in our absence. I don't know how long we will be gone, but whomever we choose will have access to everything except changing the faction name and disbanding the faction, and will, for all practical purposes, be considered Leader.

Anybody who is interested in taking up this task, please post here.

ob162Ya.png

Achileis

Achileis

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 506 posts

for sure, craft_tech seems suitable to become the leader. But since he is a lot busy with the TE 7th birthday project...

I usually can online almost everyday, but i got no experience in leading a faction with this kind of awesome players and buildings. So I can't

eRRUkvi.jpg

C4t4ly5t

C4t4ly5t

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,159 posts

I agree. Crafty would indeed be a good choice. I will log in once in a while to make sure I don't time out, so there's not really a risk of the faction disbanding or going to a random person as leader, but I don't want it to become stagnant, which would cause people to leave. So it's not an urgent matter.

ob162Ya.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users