- 4 chunks in size
- It has 3 cave spider spawner crates, 1 zombie crate, 8 pigman portals and a darkroom.
- All activated from one kill zone, with one spot for zombies, pigmen and darkroom mobs and another for spiders (see screenshots).
- The spider farm has a water mechanism with which no spiders will get stuck on the top of the walls, and the zombie/pigman/darkroom farm filters out baby zombies/pigmen and kills them (so that they don't kill you).
- The farm includes an enchant table, 4 beacons, and a massive storage area.
- It's mostly made from sandstone, packed ice and some nether brick.
- Fell free to take a look around and test it out at /warp durinxp
- All the doors are open, even to spawner crates, don't enter the spawner areas if you don't have god mode. (Don't worry, mobs can't get out through the doors.)
Lobby, storage and hallways:
Pigmen portals and darkroom:
Spider crates and spider elevator:
Asking price: 1.5 mil
Edited by Fitcho, 03 March 2018 - 11:16 AM.