2 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

xDiamondCyborgx

xDiamondCyborgx

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 62 posts

Hia! 

So, to the game, terraria is a 2d game, but very fun!

Its like minecraft, but, has different biomes, A LOT more mobs, A LOOOOOTTTTTT more blocks, A LOTTTTT more kinds of ore, A LOTTTTTT more weapons and pics and axes. And it already has treecapitator, when you mine the bottom of a tree, the whole tree falls down, Now, im gonna tell you stuff, So, theres pre-hardmode and hardmode, when you kill the boss: "The Wall Of Flesh" it releases The Hardmode which will bring Way more new mobs and items and ore... Yup theres bosses to. 

Bosses:  

Easiest to hardest.

Pre-Hardmode: King Slime, Eye of Chtuhlu, Queen Bee, Skeletron, The Wall of Flesh.

Hardmode: The Destroyer, The Twins, Skeletron Prime, Plantera, Golem, Duke Fishron, Lunatic Cutilist, (After what happens when the cutilist dies) The Pillars Have Spawned!)  Pillars, Moon Lord,

The Moon Lord is the end of the game, When you kill the moon lord, the game ends, In a cool way. Well, the game dosent "end" But the Moon Lord Just dies, and all the war becomes peace.

You can still play tho.

Finally The Biomes! I dont have time to tell you the certain mobs that live in their biome. But ill just tell you the biomes.

Pre-Hardmode Biomes: Overworld, Snow Biome, Desert Biome, (Now, you either get 1 of this in a world.) The Crimson or The Curruption.    Jungle Biome, (You can create this biome only, Mushroom Biome)

Hardmode Biome: The Hallow,

The Hardest Biomes in Hardmode will be: The Jungle, The Crimson/

The Curruption  The Hallow, So, if you download this game, youll learn more about it, watch videos about it and download it and play it, Its a Very Fun Game! Bye!

Edited by xDiamondCyborgx, 24 February 2018 - 04:39 PM.

When you see a terraria diamond, and a dirt block, Ooh, that's a rough decision, Sike! Goin' For the Diamond.

Wha... Wha... What the heck! Why is my terraria diamond covered In Dirt!  Fat Guy: Uh.... I don't know :(.

xDiamondCyborgx

xDiamondCyborgx

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 62 posts

Edited by xDiamondCyborgx, 24 February 2018 - 09:37 PM.

When you see a terraria diamond, and a dirt block, Ooh, that's a rough decision, Sike! Goin' For the Diamond.

Wha... Wha... What the heck! Why is my terraria diamond covered In Dirt!  Fat Guy: Uh.... I don't know :(.

xDiamondCyborgx

xDiamondCyborgx

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 62 posts

Heres a Vid About Terraria, The Other Vid is Just a person that made that anmation.

Edited by xDiamondCyborgx, 24 February 2018 - 09:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users