• Server Donator
  • 674 posts

I made a random scribble into art

sLxbYUh.png

Yep :P

Feel free to post your pixel art here too

My collection:

Spoiler

Edited by Mantee, 24 February 2018 - 01:32 PM.

arnkMv6.png

smellypigs

smellypigs

I am assassin's new friend

• 2,424 posts

does that program u use enable you to import pics and put the lines over them to make it easy to transfer to pixel art?

• Mantee likes this
Posted Image
thanks to sjouwer for the awesome sig :)

Mantee

Mantee

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 674 posts

does that program u use enable you to import pics and put the lines over them to make it easy to transfer to pixel art?

I had this program for a month or two, and I'm unaware of any way to import photos and transfer them into pixel art. The program I use is called "Tile Studio".

arnkMv6.png

Mantee

Mantee

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 674 posts

Another one

cGsAcHq.png

arnkMv6.png

Tenko

Tenko

:(

• Server Donator
  • 2,664 posts

I made a random scribble into art
sLxbYUh.png
Yep :P

Feel free to post your pixel art here too

My collection:

Spoiler

Wow..nice
  • Mantee likes this

05_CBZcd_1.gif

retiredflatron

retiredflatron

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 244 posts

Im a fan of PixelArts. you have might mentioned the giant minions over my shop ( i have 2 on my home also xD and in total 4 minions in faction and 6 on the minionshop lol)

I would make more of them in future.but i think there is a lack in my knowledge to make pixelarts direct out from pictures.

i searched for tile studio and found nothing xD.

i know some sites that make the photos pixel in pixel with the number you want, but they make it like 2000 pixels if its a nice photo!

and if you want less pixels you need to forget about what does the art look like, ( its somehow like what minecraft done to painting pictures in game! you dont understand what is the picture actually :P )

Btw if anyone found any fine program,site,etc that will give you fine pixelarts to build in minecraft, please share it ! smile.png

• smellypigs and Mantee like this

Never Talk Just Do

Have you checked /Warp Minion   ? OMG do it now :D

visit Minionshop in b4 NW outpost with huge minions :D

Mantee

Mantee

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 674 posts

Im a fan of PixelArts. you have might mentioned the giant minions over my shop ( i have 2 on my home also xD and in total 4 minions in faction and 6 on the minionshop lol)

I would make more of them in future.but i think there is a lack in my knowledge to make pixelarts direct out from pictures.

i searched for tile studio and found nothing xD.

i know some sites that make the photos pixel in pixel with the number you want, but they make it like 2000 pixels if its a nice photo!

and if you want less pixels you need to forget about what does the art look like, ( its somehow like what minecraft done to painting pictures in game! you dont understand what is the picture actually :P )

Btw if anyone found any fine program,site,etc that will give you fine pixelarts to build in minecraft, please share it ! smile.png

Look up "tile studio software"

I LOVE YOUR MINIONS :D

arnkMv6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users