My End Adventure At Te

17 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

360Xbox

360Xbox

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 197 posts

The titles says all.. I really need to quit TE and focus on my studies. Since im 13.. im joining a boarding school far away from my house... thats all i can say :(  :unsure: .. BUt... theres is some good reason why i will be leaving TE.. 

Like:::

Getting good score in academics.

focus on my life

Etc.

I really going to miss TE as i have build a faction at b1 Radioactive.. I will be giving the Owner of Radioactive to someone (pls reply here ur ign if u want before tomorrow). And.. i made lots of friends here..

Some of my friends...

Fzuper

Dormet

Lesio36

xkingz

jasonp

Devanshu_S

Itz_Shiv

FireShineMC

and other (just cant remember  :P )

Anyways.. i just want to say Thank You TE for bringing joy to my world.. I really enjoy playing TE cause it fun.. But as im going away from home.. i need to say *GOODBYE*.. Farewell my friends and nice mod/admins/assistant. CHEERS.  :D 

Edited by 360Xbox, 19 February 2018 - 12:26 PM.

VJbGnl0.png

:redstone: JOIN RADIOACTIVE NOW!!!  :redstone: 

-=[Thanks SuKookNamJin for the awesome sig XD]=-

Slateyo

Slateyo

Master of Doughnuts.

• Server Donator
  • 2,213 posts

Come back soon

All the best with your life :)

• KINGDOY likes this

Posted Image

just_some_girl

just_some_girl

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 113 posts
I never actually met you, but I have seen you around and heard some pretty good things about you. Yes studies is more important then TE, but we will be here when you return.

Also I would be happy to take care of your b1 fac and return leadership to you if you return. My in game is the same as my forums name

Edit1: just put my ign
Edit2: my spelling durped -_-

Edited by just_some_girl, 19 February 2018 - 01:17 PM.

4TIj7is.jpg

a big thanks to kentoxa’s signature shop!

KINGDOY

KINGDOY

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,234 posts

Cya dude, will mis ya :P

I am a teh dabbing pufferfish dabbing derp donkey.
FEbXTWS.png
THANKS TO LunaSei, DarkGhost, GrinderMiner and HitmanCookie FOR THIS amazing sig!! (They all once made me a sig :P) :) :) :)

SovietBuilder

SovietBuilder

Da Memelord

• Server Donator
  • 171 posts

Goodbye 360Xbox, wish you good luck in your studies and hope you come back to Minecraft when you have the time to do so!

It's not Minecraft, its Ourcraft!
Been on the TE server since June 2017
Experienced Minecraft player, playing Minecraft since 2014

360Xbox

360Xbox

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 197 posts
Just_some_girl i can let u to be the leader of Radiaoctive. But since u didnt online that time which is my frikin last time.. i give it to _eragon_..
Sorry.. i was desperate.

Btw for letting u guys know.... I will be playing on TE if there a public holiday that is more than 5days , i can come home and play TE(upcoming march).

#Edit _Eragon_ be the leader of Radiaoctive now.

Edited by 360Xbox, 19 February 2018 - 10:50 PM.

VJbGnl0.png

Godfather292

Godfather292

Prime Minister

• Server Donator
  • 2,577 posts

Always sad to see members leave TE,

but you can always come back, TE will still there :D

Wish you luck on your studies!

ifsHymz.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

Dormet

Dormet

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,325 posts

Yeah, i know this will be a hard moment where u must leave for a while but this is good for u buddy.

Then cya Good luck in future :D

-Doormat 20/02/2018 17:01

DISCORD: Juuzou Suzuya#0261

There is no place as comfortable as home.
Goodbye TeamExtreme.

DenisRo

DenisRo

send me ma selfie dammit!!

• Server Donator
  • 524 posts

Good luck bro !!!!!!!

Edit - may the force be with you !

Edited by DenisRo, 20 February 2018 - 05:14 AM.

Bluekronos

Bluekronos

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 734 posts

Adios mi amigo

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Aquamarine B3 ]=

360Xbox

360Xbox

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 197 posts
Bye brudahs/friend/players.

VJbGnl0.png

THEBlueBRAD360

THEBlueBRAD360

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 398 posts

*I'm late*

But, dude! There will always be study in your life! You just have to maintain a balance between how much you play and how much you study! Just quitting games or TE doesn't make you a good student! A lot of my friends play Minecraft and we are all about toppers! Certainly not the best of best, but we all have a good Academic performance! I always stay at the top 5 and Rdn26 is also my friend and He is also a good student! Sometimes he is above me while sometimes I am above him.

The thing is we all have life. We all have to deal with it. Education is a part of our life and it's unavoidable. But, I doesn't mean I should quit TE or playing Games. I have been playing Games for my Whole LIFE! During exam and pre-Exam period you CAN just take a break! But, that doesn't mean you gotta quit TE!

Well, you life is yours. I'm no one. You are free to deal with it how ever you like. I am nothing here. I'm just trying to give u a piece of advice. Well, if you think that TE is really hampering you studies you can quit it. But remember that you will always have studies and jobs but that doesn't make you NOT do anything you like :)

However dude, Good bye! I haven't seen you in TE but seen or unseen all TE members are my siblings! Take care and I hope you succeed in your Life :) !

`THEBlueBRAD360

SrA9tT8.png

BlueTanto

BlueTanto

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 931 posts
Wait, weren't you banned?

360Xbox

360Xbox

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 197 posts
Im ban cause i requested it.. a 28days ban... (In case anyone log in to my acc :P)

VJbGnl0.png

BoOgey

BoOgey

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 307 posts

good luck.

https://i.gifer.com/Bhnw.gif                          yfr1oDT.png                                                                                                                                                            Officer Of TheThreeKindoms+Leader Of Purge+Officer Of Chaos+Member of Aberdeen+  

Fzuper

Fzuper

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 574 posts

The titles says all.. I really need to quit TE and focus on my studies. Since im 13.. im joining a boarding school far away from my house... thats all i can say :(  :unsure: .. BUt... theres is some good reason why i will be leaving TE.. 

Like:::

Getting good score in academics.

focus on my life

Etc.

I really going to miss TE as i have build a faction at b1 Radioactive.. I will be giving the Owner of Radioactive to someone (pls reply here ur ign if u want before tomorrow). And.. i made lots of friends here..

Some of my friends...

Fzuper

Dormet

Lesio36

xkingz

jasonp

Devanshu_S

Itz_Shiv

FireShineMC

and other (just cant remember  :P )

Anyways.. i just want to say Thank You TE for bringing joy to my world.. I really enjoy playing TE cause it fun.. But as im going away from home.. i need to say *GOODBYE*.. Farewell my friends and nice mod/admins/assistant. CHEERS.  :D 

Good luck bro, hope u ill be top 1 score of ur school, obidient to ur parents, get good life, and more good.

U will be missed bro.

~See ya :>

spu5ts.png

Thanks To Athu7890 for the awesome Sig :>

Spoiler

bronson

bronson

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 62 posts

Bye, eventhough I don't really know you.....

I'm 15 and I have a very important exam this year, but I can't stop playing Minecraft, TE.....

I will be leaving TE soon because my mother will be cutting down the wifi soon to let me focus on the 'very important exam'.....:(

Anyway, good luck on your studies, we can play as long as we can when we grow up...

Devanshu

Devanshu

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,011 posts

See ya someday bruhh.. 

btw i dont have any underscore in mah name its "DevanshuS"

Coz having a signature is too mainstream ..!..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leaving TE, sad, adventure, continue, bye

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users