99 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,152 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue
Seeing post in 10 hour reply game kinda deviate from the intended game, and to not disturb other players in that thread, gonna move the discussion here.

Lets continue guys :D

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,152 posts

Am I the only one here who trusts scientists? They do a lot of research and experiments, but someday their hard work will pay off. Sure not all "cures" are good but at least they try.

And I must say that when a new disease appears it's not necessarily the scientists fault. Bacteria evolve steadily and that's why we need so many new cures. However, that leads to bacteria evolving again which leads again to more new cures. Sounds stupid but I guess we didn't come up with a better solution yet xD

I really agree with your point, war against disease a long war, only end when humanity itself cease to exist.

However, there are also somthing called resistance. Too many people (usually in undeveloped countries) use antibiotics recklessly and thus increase antibiotic resistance. Resistance to lower class antibiotic means you will need a more powerful antibiotics, and so on. So if we continue to use antibiotics recklessly, we might run out of powerful enough antibiotics to fight those resistant patogens.

And as we discussed before, finding new antibiotic is very hard. And even if we succeed to make one, it still need lots of time until they finally reach the market.

Thats why medicine could cost so expensive, its not like all pharmaceutical company try to reap as much money as possible (ofc there are some who try to reap as much money as possible) but also to cover the research and development cost needed to make another drug. Its an ongoing process. Same thing happen to companies that work on developing technologies. New product will cost high then steadiliy and gradually get cheaper and cheaper to make.

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

jl777

jl777

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 193 posts

I really agree with your point, war against disease a long war, only end when humanity itself cease to exist.

However, there are also somthing called resistance. Too many people (usually in undeveloped countries) use antibiotics recklessly and thus increase antibiotic resistance. Resistance to lower class antibiotic means you will need a more powerful antibiotics, and so on. So if we continue to use antibiotics recklessly, we might run out of powerful enough antibiotics to fight those resistant patogens.

And as we discussed before, finding new antibiotic is very hard. And even if we succeed to make one, it still need lots of time until they finally reach the market.

Thats why medicine could cost so expensive, its not like all pharmaceutical company try to reap as much money as possible (ofc there are some who try to reap as much money as possible) but also to cover the research and development cost needed to make another drug. Its an ongoing process. Same thing happen to companies that work on developing technologies. New product will cost high then steadiliy and gradually get cheaper and cheaper to make.

this time im gonna go short.

Dont people understand that pharmaceutical companies are just like all other companies! if their best shot to make money is making people sicker just to sell more medicine theul do it! and they can make even more profit by making that medicine causing a different desease in a few years and sell more medicin then. just like the cholesterol pills.

KGYm70I.png

B3-MONTAINFAC3 LEADER/

jl777

jl777

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 193 posts

anyways this are conspiracy theories, and thats not my thing. vaccines and this kind of stuff are just the tip of the iceberg.

KGYm70I.png

B3-MONTAINFAC3 LEADER/

Doluxor

Doluxor

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 948 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blood

tnh I don`t even trust medicine I don`t drink it even when sick

I always try to avoid them

only when hard situations will drink of course

y51dFVq.png
               Many thanks for Jeeva for great sign <3
                    Request Dyes from my dyes Factory

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,152 posts

this time im gonna go short.

Dont people understand that pharmaceutical companies are just like all other companies! if their best shot to make money is making people sicker just to sell more medicine theul do it! and they can make even more profit by making that medicine causing a different desease in a few years and sell more medicin then. just like the cholesterol pills.

I kinda understand your point, but I think its only half of the truth. Yes in short term its better to keep people sick is better, but you cant control disease that easily. So your effort might go in vain.

Second, there are numerous pharmaceutical companies so if they can stain your reputation that your drug give so many health effect, they ofc would do that and thus in long term you will lose more customer and more money than gain it.

The best strategy a pharmaceutical company could do is the exact opposite: make their customer healthy and claim it is caused by their wonder drug. Thats why so many rich pharmautical company also work on cosmetics and multivitamins.

Do you know that vitamin is so cheap to make now, that by making these supplement they can gain more money without developing much new drug? :)

Sometime people think the world work with net gain theory: you can only profit when other is losing stuff. But thats not the whole truth. Yes you can gain by taking from others, but you would gain greater amount if you and your customer both benefits from it.

As wise person once said, when people work together it didnt only give addition power, but multiplication power. The contrary also happen, when you didnt cooperate with others, you not only lose in subtraction numbers, but by division.

The world prosper from trust, its the basic foundation civilization prosper. Scientist have researched that trusting other is the basic inherent nature of human, we only learn to distrust others from experience. The same is true to society, distrust to the system happen caused by bitter experience on the system, because almost all system is corrupted in some ways, no system is perfect.

Thats why religious people wait for the end of times, when finally God/the ultimate creator Himself that grant human the ultimate utopian society. Religion call this heaven, nirvana, enlightment, etc.

Edited by Godfather292, 18 February 2018 - 03:54 PM.

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

jl777

jl777

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 193 posts

I kinda understand your point, but I think its only half of the truth. Yes in short term its better to keep people sick is better, but you cant control disease that easily. So your effort might go in vain.

Second, there are numerous pharmaceutical companies so if they can stain your reputation that your drug give so many health effect, they ofc would do that and thus in long term you will lose more customer and more money than gain it.

The best strategy a pharmaceutical company could do is the exact opposite: make their customer healthy and claim it is caused by their wonder drug. Thats why so many rich pharmautical company also work on cosmetics and multivitamins.

Do you know that vitamin is so cheap to make now, that by making these supplement they can gain more money without developing much new drug? :)

Sometime people think the world work with net gain theory: you can only profit when other is losing stuff. But thats not the whole truth. Yes you can gain by taking from others, but you would gain greater amount if you and your customer both benefits from it.

As wise person once said, when people work together it didnt only give addition power, but multiplication power. The contrary also happen, when you didnt cooperate with others, you not only lose in subtraction numbers, but by division.

The world prosper from trust, its the basic foundation civilization prosper. Scientist have researched that trusting other is the basic inherent nature of human, we only learn to distrust others from experience. The same is true to society, distrust to the system happen caused by bitter experience on the system, because almost all system is corrupted in some ways, no system is perfect.

Thats why religious people wait for the end of times, when finally God/the ultimate creator Himself that grant human the ultimate utopian society. Religion call this heaven, nirvana, enlightment, etc.

ok first: if you check my posts in 10 hours reply, i told i dont trust most scientists but there are excpetions what does mean is that you must not trust any scientist at first glance, they are not trusthworthy until the reverse is proven.The only person i really trust is myself.

And you are rigth the system aint perfect and the society is sicker then people.

Changing the subject a bit (because i really dont dig science conspiracy theories), what are your opinions on the current society, and the democratic system?

When i say sociaty im talking about people in general and this "modern ideas" that you see in internet.

my opinion is that the society is really sick people dont value the good, the winner, the good looking, the healthy, lots of people do the exact reverse nowadays. People say winning doesnt matter, being poor is more noble then being rich (im not telling poor people arent noble,or that all rich people are noble, im just telling people seem to think all rich people suck as humans), they also say that gender doesnt matter, they say their are actually about 70 genders they say overweigth is healthy, they say we are all the exact same (im not talking about rigths, im talking about anatomy).

This is the exact description of a sick society, i want a free society, not a "matrix" pseudo free-wonder world with almost alien people, basically a fake anti-natural society. If you think im over reacting then there is a place were pretty much al of this is truth, i dont have anything against sweeden but it looks like a pretty bad place for a normal human being to live rigth now.

once again my utopic society model is a free society essentially, and when i say free i mean there is no government, atleast like we have today.

the government would only logistically coordinate the military and other services like sanitation, and there wouldnt be no countries like we have today there would be groups of of people living in a place and having a symbiotic relationship (nothing like charity).

There wouldnt be no traditional "justice", i mean a universal justice, those groups would defend themselves since there are two kinds of human personalities essentially, the "leader" and the "folower", the "folowers" would serach for protection and because of that they would work for the "leader" and the "leader" would provide protection while the "followers" would contribute to help the "leader", this doesnt mean the folowers are less important then the leader they are all as important and the folowers dont have any kind of debt to the leader, no financial debt,no moral debt,nothing, they would always be free, this would not be slavery, if they wanted to leave they would be free to, but they wouldnt want too, because this is the truth meaning of symbiosys!

And all of this doesnt mean there wouldnt be an economy! economy would be as important or even more important then what it is today. the leaders wouldnt have no economical power over the folowers and vice versa, no one could know what the other has,were he got it from or were he will spend it unless the owner of the money wants to tell someone. there wouldnt be any taxes.

Offcourse there would still be necessary to have somekind of order, so a group of people representing multiple groups of the society would make a very elementar set of rules, tjose rules would make this freedom utopia different then a anarchy.

those rules would be applied by each group itself.

Offcourse all of this is an utopia like i sead, but we can use this kind of ideas to guide our society to be better.

economic descentralization is important, because then governments would have no economic control over us and they would loose power day by day as people started to walk to real freedom instead of this matrix like fantasy world we have today.

We have the weapons to do it. Governments tougth internet would be good for them at the beggining of the century but in 2009 it all changed with something called the blockchain. Froom the blockchain untraceable currencies can be built and even smart contracts. And you have really good reasons to think blockchain is the future:

first: Central banks are scared about it so they think its a real threat, thats good because central banks are one of the weapons of the system.

Second: crypto currencies are in every miners computers, there is not a central server were bitcoin (for example, there are many other cryptocurrencies) is installed, to end cryptocurrencies governments would have to shut down eletricity in the entire planet.

offcourse there would always be resistance, banks would try to get into cryptocurrency, like it happened with ripple.

offcourse there are ponzy schemes.

Offcourse if we want a truly free society, a system free society, it wouldnt always be a peacefull change. But the generations ahead of us would enjoy our efforts.

Offcourse all of this looks very impossible,raw and violent at the beggining. but doo some research on the matter and you migth want to jump on the train, its still early.

• kinecelaron likes this

KGYm70I.png

B3-MONTAINFAC3 LEADER/

s0s0

s0s0

why my tiltle is a mud farmer?

• Server Donator
  • 527 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:pink

I will give you my short opinion on society today

It is just like we are not humans anymore.. sometimes or this is just how I see it here is a big example

So I was talking with my little sister today and she told me that her best friend told the teacher that she forgot to do the homework before and then my sister did the same thing with her today and her other best friend. And I am saying best friends not enemies so what is this? they've been together for years and that's what they do with each other? really? 

I never did that in my whole life like what the hell?! If a kid does that then what are they gonna do when they grow up? become more wise and not do stuff like that? no, I don't think so yeah they sure will be wise but they most likely will be cruel.

And lets talk about friends today yeah "friends", you think that they are good, that they care about you, miss you when you're gone, will help you but the truth is when you need them where are those friends you were talking about,bro ?

I have a lot to say but I am busy rn :/

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,152 posts

ok first: if you check my posts in 10 hours reply, i told i dont trust most scientists but there are excpetions what does mean is that you must not trust any scientist at first glance, they are not trusthworthy until the reverse is proven.The only person i really trust is myself.

And you are rigth the system aint perfect and the society is sicker then people.

Changing the subject a bit (because i really dont dig science conspiracy theories), what are your opinions on the current society, and the democratic system?

When i say sociaty im talking about people in general and this "modern ideas" that you see in internet.

my opinion is that the society is really sick people dont value the good, the winner, the good looking, the healthy, lots of people do the exact reverse nowadays. People say winning doesnt matter, being poor is more noble then being rich (im not telling poor people arent noble,or that all rich people are noble, im just telling people seem to think all rich people suck as humans), they also say that gender doesnt matter, they say their are actually about 70 genders they say overweigth is healthy, they say we are all the exact same (im not talking about rigths, im talking about anatomy).

This is the exact description of a sick society, i want a free society, not a "matrix" pseudo free-wonder world with almost alien people, basically a fake anti-natural society. If you think im over reacting then there is a place were pretty much al of this is truth, i dont have anything against sweeden but it looks like a pretty bad place for a normal human being to live rigth now.

once again my utopic society model is a free society essentially, and when i say free i mean there is no government, atleast like we have today.

the government would only logistically coordinate the military and other services like sanitation, and there wouldnt be no countries like we have today there would be groups of of people living in a place and having a symbiotic relationship (nothing like charity).

There wouldnt be no traditional "justice", i mean a universal justice, those groups would defend themselves since there are two kinds of human personalities essentially, the "leader" and the "folower", the "folowers" would serach for protection and because of that they would work for the "leader" and the "leader" would provide protection while the "followers" would contribute to help the "leader", this doesnt mean the folowers are less important then the leader they are all as important and the folowers dont have any kind of debt to the leader, no financial debt,no moral debt,nothing, they would always be free, this would not be slavery, if they wanted to leave they would be free to, but they wouldnt want too, because this is the truth meaning of symbiosys!

And all of this doesnt mean there wouldnt be an economy! economy would be as important or even more important then what it is today. the leaders wouldnt have no economical power over the folowers and vice versa, no one could know what the other has,were he got it from or were he will spend it unless the owner of the money wants to tell someone. there wouldnt be any taxes.

Offcourse there would still be necessary to have somekind of order, so a group of people representing multiple groups of the society would make a very elementar set of rules, tjose rules would make this freedom utopia different then a anarchy.

those rules would be applied by each group itself.

Offcourse all of this is an utopia like i sead, but we can use this kind of ideas to guide our society to be better.

economic descentralization is important, because then governments would have no economic control over us and they would loose power day by day as people started to walk to real freedom instead of this matrix like fantasy world we have today.

We have the weapons to do it. Governments tougth internet would be good for them at the beggining of the century but in 2009 it all changed with something called the blockchain. Froom the blockchain untraceable currencies can be built and even smart contracts. And you have really good reasons to think blockchain is the future:

first: Central banks are scared about it so they think its a real threat, thats good because central banks are one of the weapons of the system.

Second: crypto currencies are in every miners computers, there is not a central server were bitcoin (for example, there are many other cryptocurrencies) is installed, to end cryptocurrencies governments would have to shut down eletricity in the entire planet.

offcourse there would always be resistance, banks would try to get into cryptocurrency, like it happened with ripple.

offcourse there are ponzy schemes.

Offcourse if we want a truly free society, a system free society, it wouldnt always be a peacefull change. But the generations ahead of us would enjoy our efforts.

Offcourse all of this looks very impossible,raw and violent at the beggining. but doo some research on the matter and you migth want to jump on the train, its still early.

The only possible condition for this utopia to happen is for all human in a hive mind, but idk, that would be kinda nice and scary at same time. All people, connected to each other, no privacy, people can see what you are thinking and so are you. All work toward same goal. Ofc there would be no "free will."

The pro: No more violence, no more poverty, no more education needed (hell if you connect mind with geniuses you will also be genius), no more health system needed (your mind is inside computer now, and maybe its self sufficient too), immortality (as long as that supercomputer stay turned on XD)

The con: No privacy, no free will, robot like society, no creativity, art might even cease to exist. No way to die (yes people might not think about this now, but if you lived for millenia you will bound to start go bored, and want to just "die"). Say goodbye to all things related to physical body (no more sport etc).

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

jl777

jl777

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 193 posts

The only possible condition for this utopia to happen is for all human in a hive mind, but idk, that would be kinda nice and scary at same time. All people, connected to each other, no privacy, people can see what you are thinking and so are you. All work toward same goal. Ofc there would be no "free will."

The pro: No more violence, no more poverty, no more education needed (hell if you connect mind with geniuses you will also be genius), no more health system needed (your mind is inside computer now, and maybe its self sufficient too), immortality (as long as that supercomputer stay turned on XD)

The con: No privacy, no free will, robot like society, no creativity, art might even cease to exist. No way to die (yes people might not think about this now, but if you lived for millenia you will bound to start go bored, and want to just "die"). Say goodbye to all things related to physical body (no more sport etc).

have you read the entire text? i know its long but im asking this because looks like you didnt got the idea at all.

what i wrote is the exact oposite of what you sead.

just to remind some phrases: 

There wouldnt be no traditional "justice", i mean a universal justice, those groups would defend themselves since there are two kinds of human personalities essentially, the "leader" and the "folower", the "folowers" would serach for protection and because of that they would work for the "leader" and the "leader" would provide protection while the "followers" would contribute to help the "leader", this doesnt mean the folowers are less important then the leader they are all as important and the folowers dont have any kind of debt to the leader, no financial debt,no moral debt,nothing, they would always be free, this would not be slavery, if they wanted to leave they would be free to, but they wouldnt want too, because this is the truth meaning of symbiosys! (i can bet that this is were you took that idea of no freedom, i cant explain you why this is the most freedom you can get because there are things you need to understand for yourself or you will never get them rigth, so try to understand whats behind this line of thinking)

im think of myself as a supporter of REAL FREEDOM and descentralization and i have to admit your statment kind of hurted my feelings.

In my idea:

There is privacy since i sead in blockchain for example no one can know what money do you have were you got it froom or were you will spend it.

there is free will since i stated the "followers" are as free as "leaders", and they can become "leaders" if they want, but they wont want it because their personality will make them want to be "followers".

not robot like society at all, remember that freedom is the exact opposite of iguality.

and creativity will be stimulated in this model society since everyone is inspired to be a wolf, to be different, because thats freedom.

on the other hand this model of society can also stimulate violence since lots of opinions in the same space will create confronts.

Basically you understood it in reverse!

Im just making a constructive critict and defending my opinions since i can get offended by hearing someone saying i dont defend freedom since thats basically one of the things i would die for.

KGYm70I.png

B3-MONTAINFAC3 LEADER/

jl777

jl777

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 193 posts

i just want to remind you that the only thing that would stick leaders and followers together is that followers need protection and leaders can provide it!

Why do followers need protection?

Because their is no police and the army ´s only task is to ensure the world isnt reduced to ashes, their would be groups of people with different ideas scattered by the globe instead of countries, and sometimes those would get in physical confront and try to occupate each others territory.

How can you say thats not freedom.

Im open to continue this discussion now more then ever.

KGYm70I.png

B3-MONTAINFAC3 LEADER/

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,152 posts
Double post (blame my internet XD)

Edited by Godfather292, 19 February 2018 - 04:26 AM.

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,152 posts

i just want to remind you that the only thing that would stick leaders and followers together is that followers need protection and leaders can provide it!

Why do followers need protection?

Because their is no police and the army ´s only task is to ensure the world isnt reduced to ashes, their would be groups of people with different ideas scattered by the globe instead of countries, and sometimes those would get in physical confront and try to occupate each others territory.

How can you say thats not freedom.

Im open to continue this discussion now more then ever.

Read my post again, I dont say anything about you, just your idea. Dont get offended, we discuss ideas not people. And to remind you this is not debate, if you disagree just say so and back with source.
We are all still learning and this is not black and white, so many things is in between two polar opposite, dont need to be confrontational. We are all still learning, if you have differing opinion, just tell us, this is open discussion. You dont need to agree or disagree, just share what you think,and if the idea is possible or is that impossible. :D

First, dont use dark text on black background, its just purely annoying to read on mobile phones. The reason i can reply quickly is because I use it on phone. And try not to double post, just edit so when we reply we could systematically discuss each of you point :)

Okay back to topic. What I am saying is that kind of utopian society is kinda unrealistic. I quote your statement: "there would be groups of of people living in a place and having a symbiotic relationship (nothing like charity)" And how would you do that, some people is like mother Theresa while other is pure capitalist, how can you ever make a symbiotic relationship? Still kinda hazy idea i think. Thats why I suggest hive mind that everyone is connected so no more personal motivation but motivation for society as a whole.

Also, Corruption is a major issue to tackle, there will be people trying to corrupt your new system, how would you handle that? All countries now face corruption, big or small, corruption is really wreaking havoc on the system.

About leaders, no, at least not the whole truth. Leader didnt just protect, they must bring the community they lead to a better future too. They need to be able to organize and manage resources produced by the community. To say that is oversimplification. We didnt live in such hostile world. Yes there are wars here and there but statistic shows the amount of violence is clustered in certain hotspots only. And the possibility of major war like world war is diminished by international treaties and laws. Statistic shows even with so much war and violence, we are now in the most peaceful era ever in humanity (which is kinda sad actually).

About wolf and creativity, I dont think people can be easily categorized as wolf and sheep that easily. Thats just oversimplification, yes people tends to follow other, but sometime they not, they didnt want to become wolf or just sheep.

About crpyto currency and decentralization, I say thats kinda over glorifying, many countries have tried decentralization, it just bring the problem from the central goverment, to goverment in provinces (I know that first hand as my country us that system). So no, if you cant remove corruption, the system would still fail. And cryptocurrencies, you might want to read news more, what happened to Bitcoin and everything.

Last: about my current view on society and democracy. I think democracy is still the best system we had, sure it still have major flaws but its the currently most dependable system we can have. And long lasting too. We need to perfect it and even change it, but idk any other better way to elect leaders and handle issues for a country. So I'm still open to any ideas.

Edited by Godfather292, 19 February 2018 - 04:51 AM.

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 614 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

with basic understanding what you guys discussing about. here is my opinion.

a free society is impossible, since Neolithic age (actually even before that age), humans used to live, hunt, eat in groups, and that group almost a single big family, and does have a "leader", now leave those human aside, look at the animals, let me know any "Social" animals living in "groups" Do Not have any "leader"? this leadership is in nature of social beings, if today we got chance to leave in a free society, chain reaction will begain and leader appear again, as people will start making their "own will", meaning, dramatic rise in crime rate and no one can stop them because they are not in lead of anyone, by looking at those criminals (free willed people) some hero will appear to wipe them out, people of this free society sick protection from this hero guy, these same people make him leader of free society,

without a leader, we can't sustain our economic life, but its true leader means misuse of power, but this is a never-ending problem, I live in a Democratic country, what is need here is, people elect a representative with their own will to make him/her as their leader, the very next day, same people start cursing him/her, now this is the never-ending problem of "Followers", we follower just see the one side where the leader is standing, but leader has to see all 360 degree sides of followers with different 1000s of oppinions and protect followers from followers itsef as we follower make leader's life nightmare.

don't forget this TE too does have a leader, without any staff here, we can never ever imagine this server, ok let's assume, we got this server but without staff, can we make free society like feature here on the server?

btw I may be fully offtopic because I didn't read the whole thing :P, just replying what i understand

hufMVMB.gif

Legendary Faction Chat  =[   Legendary = Recruit - B4   ]=  Legendary Recruitment

=[ Solaris = Officer - B1   ::   Dozers = Leader - B2   ::   Interstellar = Member - B3 ]=

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,152 posts

with basic understanding what you guys discussing about. here is my opinion.

a free society is impossible, since Neolithic age (actually even before that age), humans used to live, hunt, eat in groups, and that group almost a single big family, and does have a "leader", now leave those human aside, look at the animals, let me know any "Social" animals living in "groups" Do Not have any "leader"? this leadership is in nature of social beings, if today we got chance to leave in a free society, chain reaction will begain and leader appear again, as people will start making their "own will", meaning, dramatic rise in crime rate and no one can stop them because they are not in lead of anyone, by looking at those criminals (free willed people) some hero will appear to wipe them out, people of this free society sick protection from this hero guy, these same people make him leader of free society,

without a leader, we can't sustain our economic life, but its true leader means misuse of power, but this is a never-ending problem, I live in a Democratic country, what is need here is, people elect a representative with their own will to make him/her as their leader, the very next day, same people start cursing him/her, now this is the never-ending problem of "Followers", we follower just see the one side where the leader is standing, but leader has to see all 360 degree sides of followers with different 1000s of oppinions and protect followers from followers itsef as we follower make leader's life nightmare.

don't forget this TE too does have a leader, without any staff here, we can never ever imagine this server, ok let's assume, we got this server but without staff, can we make free society like feature here on the server?

btw I may be fully offtopic because I didn't read the whole thing :P, just replying what i understand

Hahaha nice explanation. Simple but really explaining the whole situation. I trully agree with this. Damn I waste lots of word while you just explained it simply XD

Using this server as an example is good, would add more context. Might be easier to imagine too :)

Edited by Godfather292, 19 February 2018 - 10:30 AM.

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

royalcat

royalcat

👑 RC 👑

• Server Donator
  • 3,907 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:lime green

Seeing post in 10 hour reply game kinda deviate from the intended game, and to not disturb other players in that thread, gonna move the discussion here.

Lets continue guys :D

I'm not going to continue the topic you guys are discussion on currently . And i have something to say . I'm not quite understand what is your main reason to open this thread ? I mean , you can still discuss any kind of topics in the 10 Hours Thread . No one will say that is spam or annoying , and i don't understand your mind of " Deviate from the intended game " . So let me tell you here is what i'm thinking about that sentence , you're obviously pointing that we shouldn't discuss any interesting topics in the 10 Hours and we should spam or have shit talks . Is that what you're thinking ?

And here is in my opinion about how the Reply game should work ( i'm applying on any version of Replying Game ) , you are free to open any kind of discussion / topics you want ... I mean , you can talk anything there , and the thing i dont like most is quote a freaking post then repeat them again and again , that is counted as spamming and showing your desperation in the prize which is pure pathetic there ( no offense ) i mean if you quote a nice post i won't apply that thought on your quote-ing action .

So to make a huge short cut i'm going to say this straight once and for all . This thread is useless , however it can still last long if any players do want to reply to here and not letting you here alone .

I'm free to read about what you guys thinking in this post , if i'm wrong then fix me :) . For now that is what i'm thinking at the moment .

Edited by royalcat, 19 February 2018 - 05:40 PM.

Q9voJmP.png

. Madly In Love With You , Only You .

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,152 posts

I'm not going to continue the topic you guys are discussion on currently . And i have something to say . I'm not quite understand what is your main reason to open this thread ? I mean , you can still discuss any kind of topics in the 10 Hours Thread . No one will say that is spam or annoying , and i don't understand your mind of " Deviate from the intended game " . So let me tell you here is what i'm thinking about that sentence , you're obviously pointing that we shouldn't discuss any interesting topics in the 10 Hours and we should spam or have shit talks . Is that what you're thinking ?

And here is in my opinion about how the Reply game should work ( i'm applying on any version of Replying Game ) , you are free to open any kind of discussion / topics you want ... I mean , you can talk anything there , and the thing i dont like most is quote a freaking post then repeat them again and again , that is counted as spamming and showing your desperation in the prize which is pure pathetic there ( no offense ) i mean if you quote a nice post i won't apply that thought on your quote-ing action .

So to make a huge short cut i'm going to say this straight once and for all . This thread is useless , however it can still last long if any players do want to reply to here and not letting you here alone .

I'm free to read about what you guys thinking in this post , if i'm wrong then fix me :) . For now that is what i'm thinking at the moment .

You really misunderstand, some player kinda disturbed by the long paragraphs. You might be not disturbed but some complain about how long the replies are, as we discuss too many things at once. 

And no, I never say "shouldn't discuss any interesting topics in the 10 Hours and we should spam or have shit talks " . 

See my post in that thread and you see I never spam, neither do shit talks.

Don't try to over analyze, and I dont like how you assume and accuse so many wrong things about me. Not all play that game just for prize, most for fun, Its good if you win, but if you dont, no problem. 

I kinda feel bad, thats all. If you can guarantee that every single player in that thread is fine reading such long chats, you are fine to close this thread. :)

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

jl777

jl777

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 193 posts

You really misunderstand, some player kinda disturbed by the long paragraphs. You might be not disturbed but some complain about how long the replies are, as we discuss too many things at once. 

And no, I never say "shouldn't discuss any interesting topics in the 10 Hours and we should spam or have shit talks " . 

See my post in that thread and you see I never spam, neither do shit talks.

Don't try to over analyze, and I dont like how you assume and accuse so many wrong things about me. Not all play that game just for prize, most for fun, Its good if you win, but if you dont, no problem. 

I kinda feel bad, thats all. If you can guarantee that every single player in that thread is fine reading such long chats, you are fine to close this thread. :)

If thats really the problem, ill try to minimize the size of my replies froom now on and maybe then more people will participate.

KGYm70I.png

B3-MONTAINFAC3 LEADER/

Jeanne_dArc

Jeanne_dArc

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Red
I have a question: what define a human being? As you can remove someone's limbs, some other organ parts etc, but they still human.

Then keep removing things from a human, if advanced enough, theoretically we can left only the brain and still human.

So human= human brain?

Keep removing stuff and we gonna go to the realm of metaphysics....

So what makes a human, human?

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,152 posts

I would say consciousness/soul... 

A super AI could one day have a thinking capabilities even more than a human, so just "thinking" doesn't make you human. You need consciousnees, a "soul" if you will.

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users