Photo

Claim Griefing Rule

2 replies to this topic

Godfather292

Godfather292

Prime Minister

• Server Donator
  • 2,319 posts
Anyone expert in explaining the claim griefing rule? As I know there supposed to be some rule (idk unwritten or not) about this somewhere....

ifsHymz.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

Empyrean

Empyrean

:U

• Administrator
  • 4,635 posts

Anyone expert in explaining the claim griefing rule? As I know there supposed to be some rule (idk unwritten or not) about this somewhere....

What even is an "expert in explaining the claim griefing rule"... just use your best judgement:

"Am I claiming this land for an actual purpose/reason (e.g. I found a spawner in this land, there is a valuable building I want to loot) or just to annoy this faction near this area?". This is the only question you need to ask yourself.

If you are maliciously exploiting the claiming plugin to damage other players, you are breaking server rules, in particular:

"Don't exploit the game mechanics to get an unfair advantage over other players."

So, surrounding a faction with claims is claim griefing; if you claim side by side to a faction in the middle of wilderness, is claim griefing as well; but if there is an obvious reason for you to do that (again, you found a spawner there) it is not anymore. Also, if you claim side by side in a crowded area (like outpost land) it is obviously ok.

Not here to explain all the possible situations, they are valued case by case; again, use your best judgement.

Posted Image

Godfather292

Godfather292

Prime Minister

• Server Donator
  • 2,319 posts
I'm sorry if the translation is bad, english is not my primary language... what i mean is someone who is knowledgeable about it.

Thank you for the explanation :)

Edited by Godfather292, 14 February 2018 - 11:29 AM.

ifsHymz.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users