1 reply to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

JoytheDerpychild

JoytheDerpychild

Noobie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blues

Ok So First off It says i was banned for useing X-Ray tho I didnt use X-Ray I was Ip Banned for this??? And I didnt do anything.... My brother used it on his account Jakerocks And we got perm banned. I havent played on like 8 months??? And The dude who was banning jake Prob thought i was his alt?? IDk Very confused Unban Please.

(And Ik you guys do get alot of people saying "i didnt do anything" But i HONESTLY didnt So PLZ help!! :huh:

Ghoof

Ghoof

Mr. Forum whore savage king!

• 17,101 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue with a side of Aqua

Ok So First off It says i was banned for useing X-Ray tho I didnt use X-Ray I was Ip Banned for this??? And I didnt do anything.... My brother used it on his account Jakerocks And we got perm banned. I havent played on like 8 months??? And The dude who was banning jake Prob thought i was his alt?? IDk Very confused Unban Please.

(And Ik you guys do get alot of people saying "i didnt do anything" But i HONESTLY didnt So PLZ help!! :huh:

Hello, and welcome to the TeamExtreme Ban Appeals section on the forums!

Uh oh! it seems you have been banned.

I notice you failed to format your appeal correctly, which will delay this request from being processed.

In order to be unbanned on this server, you must to format your appeal correctly before the staff member processing your ban will consider your appeal.

Please take the time to go over this pinned topic linked below, it contains:

Correct appeal format, what not to do when your banned, etc...

http://forums.teamex...g-a-ban-appeal/

Please format your first post in the topic by:

Clicking the edit button.

Copy the correct format from the linked thread above onto this post.

Then fill in the blanks with your information.

Once your appeal is complete, for your own sake, wait patiently for the staff member in charge of your appeal to process it.

Bump no more than ONCE every 24 hours, remember that patience and attitude are major factors in the outcome of your appeal.

They probably assumed you were his alternate account, assuming you and your brother have the same IP.

Follow the ban appeal rules, which state: If you are not the Problem or the Solution then stay out of the process.

http://forums.teamex...g-a-ban-appeal/

That means don't post in appeals not concerning you at all!

Warn points added!

lQPNqFC.png

MSD Strong, Will always remember those lost, Never Forgotten! #NeverAgain
In loving remembrance of Tater2Sacks, godspeed buddy!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Confused???, Idk, Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users