• Please log in to reply

JerenSoon

JerenSoon

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 468 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

===Build Reviews===

Time for me to leave some reviews regarding the builds made by Participants. It may contain some offending words for you, but what I commenting was for improving your builds afterwards. 

Note: This was just my personal review. Other Judges might be different review as well.

Oniei

In overall I gave 4 to all aspects (since she made it with style), 5 for completely following the Chinese Theme and 5 for Utilizing Build Space. Oniei's build by far was one of 3 builds which caught my attention, and you made it good (with altars, Dragon(It's Lion, lol) and some stuffs) which fulfilled my criteria for this Build Battle. Congratulations as you have getting all Crew attention to secure yourself Grand Prize.

Whitetornado

Kind of funny inside this build (not gonna lie, because your sign does), making a bursting Dragon wasn't easy to done with and you complete it (Which concludes why I putting 5 on Creativity, 5 on Theme and 4 on Originality.)

Others were 3 since I found it normal except interiors (Yeah, maybe you didn't have interior for that build...)

But I hope you(Whitetornado) can make it better Dragons in future.

Slateyo

What should I say about you, eh...? Under my Crew, joined this Build Battle, but what I expected...? Empty Interiors (I think you should think more on interiors if you want to get more scores). But overall you didn't disappointing me (at least for me; but for other Judges...)

Matacro

I wonder if you actually know what's the definition of Chinese Build; but leaving empty interior (and dark enough to spawn mobs) and messy finishing are unacceptable for me. I expecting you to build more and better builds afterwards, don't let me feel that you're newbie; show me as the Minecraft Engineer!

BlackScarlett

Great planning (which I gave you 4 for that) and some good diversity (also 4 for that). Other than that, I'm good with those.

PrinceKush

I really appreciate your build somehow, but only if you complete your Interiors(which is why I dropped your mark on Interiors). Hopefully you can make it better.

ROXANIGR

Roxanigr by far is one of the 3 builds which caught my attention, but I think you can improve more since you're actually racing with other Pros. Plan more, build more, and most of all: see if your build is attractive enough.

SukookNamJin

Another build which gives my face black and lost my attention for that (Your sign can't save you from increase your Theme marks, since you're showing a joke on that build). Let me give you an advice: Look around at the b2 spawn and find me in the Boot Camp. Build some Chinese Theme stuff and impress me.

Juice/Candigirl

You both on my book was same Final Marks, only if you improve your weakness (Juice was losing some marks because of Feng Shui [You can't put a Tombstone in front of your sitting area, bad omen I can say, Candigirl just let my face pale on interiors, which I expected you to be better on this)

DenisRo

Glad you show me some real deal on this Build Battle (Good Interiors and great planning which already set my score for those) and I hope you can improve more.

Godfather292

The one of the 3 Builds which caught my attention. Great Art and Plan which secures the score. I hope you can get more attention by other Build Battle Judges and getting yourself TOP 3.

Edited by JerenSoon, 28 February 2018 - 11:43 AM.

• juice and Doluxor like this

xTanikoYumi

xTanikoYumi

ღHirasako Yumiღ

• Server Donator
  • 2,333 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

It's been tough days for me and my crew judging. And now, i will announce the result of the event:

1st place: Oniei (888.000 In-game money)

2nd place: juice (666.000 In-game money)

3rd place: PrinceKush (222.000 In-game money)

Godfather292 is having a very close score to PrinceKush, but sadly he can't have higher. However, i will give him 100k as his effort to this event

Thank you everyone for participating and putting your effort into this small event.

And i would like to say thanks to all of the spectators who give us the spirit to host the event.

And final, special thanks to my crew and all of the donators for keeping this event successfully 

Regards~

xTanikoYumi

Closed~

• PrinceKush, candigirl, juice and 2 others like this

6x1Udg2.gif

DenisRo

DenisRo

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 419 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

agree with the result. those builds are awesome. congrats guys

Edited by DenisRo, 28 February 2018 - 10:54 AM.

siCAR5N.jpg

We are Benis and we are Proud.

candigirl

candigirl

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 83 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Changes Upon Mood

:)

Edited by candigirl, 28 February 2018 - 05:17 PM.

• DenisRo likes this

YpfY3Ks.png

Legendary Faction Chat =[LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

Leader of Chaos & ChaosToo

Athu7890

Athu7890

Wealthy Merchant

• Assistant
  • 466 posts

I know this is a late post but I'm still gonna do this >.<

All builds are available for viewing for some time at /warp cny2018

Here are some highlights of the build battle! :D

ROXANIGR: 

zowcNc6.png

7bvB0wn.png

SuKookNamJin:

h7hk38a.png

o7KXndC.png

trentc(couldn't continue participation due to bad intenet):

uDRXvw5.png

juice:

juicyboy checking the wool quality

R3EnLJF.png

duQEl3U.png

Meanwhile Lysergide appears.

8PQjz6J.png

And makes a very pretty tree:

77ZJ9vq.png

Ends up building on a plot :3

GIWKKw6.png

ARYKx3u.png

And he motivates everyone to work harder:

kvK76Mm.png

PrinceKush:

V4wrBE1.png

lwyFsIu.png

Xxmatacroxx:

W6B0Gbk.png

ScEosDi.png

BlackScarlett:

hMGyYhr.png

WIQ5fKv.png

Godfather292:

3C5VhAa.png

JLu6CA2.png

candigirl: 

Gqbsc8j.png

1yynh5Z.png

DenisRo:

No7J11K.png

a6dFaTQ.png

Oniei:

hP03SQ3.png

TyPRh3I.png

whitetornado:

8uVj3cQ.png

atZYEot.png

Slateyo:

4IHAEkW.png

Meanwhile, daddy came to visit:

wbxAbaw.png

When you come to check if chinese cactus exists:

5WoL8YK.png

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to everyone who participated! :D

Full gallery of creepy screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/fk6Cp

Edited by Athu7890, 03 March 2018 - 12:46 AM.

• PrinceKush, xTanikoYumi, juice and 2 others like this

Posted Image

|| B1:Gabriel || B2: Classic || B3: Raphael || B4: Nameless|ClassicB4 ||

juice

juice

Stone Hard Gamer Face

• Server Donator
  • 105 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:White

oh hey i'm famous

• Athu7890 and DenisRo like this

GfbxdVH.gif