Suspect A Person For Taking My Stuff

4 replies to this topic

goolgy

goolgy

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

What happened was, i typed /f home and teleported to my faction home.......but i tp-ed underground. This never happened before, I ubsed to tp on the ground in the same place before.........So, in short, I died, and lost the stuff given below.

But when i did /f home again, humblebee was standing there in the spot. I asked him to return my items if he had any, and he gave me two broken bows, a gold sword, a pair of enchanted leather boots (all were mine) but didn't return the items stated below.

Now i don't know if he has any of them, but I have a strong reason to suspect him, as you can plainly see. Any attempts to pm him have failed as he says he doesn't have my things. SO, please, see into thisand help me out.

Your in-game name: goolgy

Faction Name (if applicable): Muzzi10h

What was taken: enchanted bow with unb3 power4 flame punch 1,  a bow with power 3, two other enchanted bows with minor enchantments (both were damaged), around 25 arrows, a few normal damaged bows, around 60 bones, 

Where it was taken from: my faction spawn

Coordinates (X, Y, Z) type out the coordinates, do not refer to a picture: -1732.700, 62, 1602.393

Server / World: Build 4

Who you suspect and why: humblebee, as he was standing right on top of where  i died

Screenshots (if any):

Edited by goolgy, 13 February 2018 - 08:54 AM.

goolgy

goolgy

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 169 posts

plz help me

Edited by goolgy, 13 February 2018 - 08:54 AM.

cybben

cybben

Mean And Bad Pirate

• 1,194 posts

seems like you died because of lag, i tested facs /f home and it was nothing wrong whit it.

So it seems you died because of your bad computer and internet, not TE´s fault, and therefore is your item free for anyone to grab, and he dont have to give anything back to you.

Sorry, but nothing can be done here.

Posted Image

Made by Lazarinho014 :)

goolgy

goolgy

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 169 posts

okay, thank you 

Ghoof

Ghoof

Mr. Pissed Off Forum Whore Who Gives Zero Fucks What Others Thin

• 17,291 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue with a side of Aqua

~Closed!

g1YoZET.gif

Twinkle twinkle little snitch mind your own business you nosy bitch!
Keep your nose out of my shit, and I'll try to keep my foot out of your ass!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users