• Please log in to reply

HULK555

HULK555

Pumpkin Farmer

• Banned
  • 101 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:GrEeN
Hello guys whats going on..
I am starting a story,A very adventurous story.
It is long so i cant post it once but i will keep editing and will continue story
HERE THE LEGEND STARTS .....

Summon a random day in your mind,a day with fresh breeze,leaves rushling,blue clear sky.A cold wave of wind passed by the nostrils of a man,a creative type of man.This wave activated a neuron of his mind.Consider slowly moving impulse through his spinal cord...Impulse entered brain while his eyes were sending a patch of image of a block of stone...These mixed up in a certain Temperature_Pressure circumstance of brain to form a new impulse,a thought,an idea...
Its:"Why not a world of blocks"
Thats What his senses read...
That was actual begining of Minecraft....
This idea came to a right person,at a right time when he had completed his study to change idea into computer codes...He started working...days passed,nights brightened and finally he made first alpha version of Minecraft but no name was decided yet.It was only a flat world with grass top.Only two functions:Right Click-place stone,Left Click-break.
He was impressed by his first step and then he started a lomg journey of creation of minecraft_V.1.0
Days passed,seasons changed,a long time passed.
One day a new game was published named "Mining game"Was published,The first version of minecraft.
Full of creativity and with an infinite world,this gane was totally awsome.Caught attention of gamers,requests were made for more versions.The developer of minecraft,Known to world as NOTCH,made a group,a team of people.
He named it as monjang.
Team monjang enchanted minecraft,making rails,restone ages,and much much more.Time passed,new machines were invented,new blocks were added.Mods were created,automating whole minecraft.Servers were developed to play with unity.
But one day,something terrible happened.....

It was a warm day.Notch was not in good mood.He went to office but there he realilized that an officer had made a terrible mistake.Instead of making Pig he switched its length and height and a creeper like entity was formed.Notch Became Furious and said:"YOU ARE FIRED!"
Employee was shoked,he begged for mercy but no use.He atlast left office but with a warning to Notch...
Warning is:"Better Be concious in coming time"_______
Notch didnt took it seriously but it was serious...
Some months later,in Australia streets,a man,great fan of minecraft,came to an idea to create a community for mimecraftians where they can play,share their ideas,and make some good friends.
He was Raidmax21.Soon he made a server known as TeamExtreme.Also a community as teamextreme website.
New staff was recuited:Ghoof,Empyrean,Kenace e.t.c
Plugin developers supported to create plugins for better play and to kick out some hackers from server.
On the other side,the employee which was fired,learned hacking and breaking codes.Soon he took his first action.He created a dead steve by making his eyes whole white and attempted his first hack.
Success!
Second hack
Success!
Then he hacked a life...
December night,a kid playing server.Going to gather woods.There he saw steve but it wasnt ordinary one,the steve with white eyes.and a diamond sword in hand..
Kid was in hardcore mode so he ran but steve teleported in frond of him..
Kid screamed..
He started digging down but he dig first block down that his screen started blinking and became black with these words written:Notch,Im back
Kid instantly switched off computer and ran outside of his house as he was too scared.After a while he came in and went ti sink to watch face but on look mirror,these words were written in red:
"You cant escape,nor in real life"
Then after 10minutes or so,Kid's mom heard a scream from outside..She ran and saw that kid has sucided by jumping from high balcony.
While investigation,a paper was found written by kid which said:Mom,im too scared.It is chasing me,I cant live such a life,Im Sorry,GoodBye...
On the look mirror red marks were erased and with dark blue mark it was written:Notch Im Back,Im Herobrine
Police reported it to Notch and warned that they could ban minecraft if it happens more times.
Notch also was a great coder and also had some knowlege of hacking so he created a new account named Entity303...
On other side of painting,Raidmax21's server got famous.Many players were online everytime.Fridge added many plugins to ban hackers and increase server performance.Pvp,Mobarena etc had been added.
Server wqs quite famous when the killer Herobrine started playing on this server with a name @a.
He hacked into system of server to let this name work.
Ghoof,Empyrean e.t.c warned him to change name but he always abused.
Staff cant take any action with commands as commands couldnt work for him.
Staff pm Raidmax21 about issue but he was offline.Also Empyrean mailed monjang about this hack.Notch was amazed that how could anyone hack into server system.He said to himself:"I think he is back."
Meanwhile Herobrine hacked himself into Admin and started teasing everyone.Everyone complained on forums.Raidmax21 was online next hour.He read messages and complains.He instantly became online.At the same minute,Notch entered server to resolve issue and quickly got registered.
Here Raidmax21 cant tp to him as he had anti_command sheild so raidmax21 searched for him.
He was found in Gaia editing a temple.It was of Island Of Evilcon which was made by all staff and admins together.It had eight towers arranged in Octagon.Each tower had a skin on top of top 8 Admins.
In the middle of island was a temple with some cool particle effect and skin of steve on top as it was first skin but now its eyes' black wool was turned into white.It was Herobrine now!
Raidmax tried to ban him.He typed:/ban @e
But it didnt worked.
Meanwhile notch had hacked into Admin and he pmed raidmax:Im owner of minecraft.I have set some secret commands in minecraft that let me turn into admin anywhere.Noone know them.I can help you get this son of b**** out of the way.

Raidmax found that he was now admin with name Entity303.
Notch had to believe him.He tp Notch to him.Raidmax21 pmed:I believe you but any idea to trace his location or IP?
Notch replied:Yeah only if we kill him and we will get his info on console.
Raidmax21:I have an idea.I will be invisible and will slowly bring command block near him and will type:/kill @a[r=1]
With repeating command block.
Notch:Ok lets do it.
Raidmax did the same.He went invisible and got near him but Herobrine had true sight hack.He instantly steped back up in air and typed:/gamemode s Raidmax21
And then same with Entity303 when he saw him in air waiting for raidmax to complete action.Then he said in chat:Stupid staff,You cant stop me hahaha.
Then he used /kill to kill Both and started editing Herobrine skin pose.
Notch and Raidmax21 spawned in lobby.Till now Herobrine didnt know that Entity303 was Notch.
Notch and raidmax21 got creative back. They were in lobby when Slateyo was trading with DemonicBlow.
DemonicBlow was gone after trade when Slateyo saw Raidmax21 and pmed him:Hello Sir,Whats the matter,why you spawned here?
Raidmax21:There is a hacker here
Slateyo:then ban him
Raidmax:I cant he has name:@e and if i try again to get near him to do something he may ban anyone
Slateyo:Then why wont you name yourself like this such as @e[type=anymobnamehere]
Raidmax:Brilliant idea but i cant plugins wont allow me,You be safe dont go to Evilcon island and better be out of lobby.
NOTCH pmed Raidmax:You onow what i am also a hack expert.I read your pms by my hack and Slateyo is right,I can hack into system to make your names just like that.First choose a mob you like.It must not be common in TE.
Raidmax21:I choose enderdragon!
NOTCH went offline after pming raidmax
Raidmax21 to Slateyo:Thanks a lot for idea,You will get your reward soon.
Notch was online after a while and He pm raidmax:Now restart with name:@e[type=enderdragon]
I have chosen Giant as you can see.
Raidmax logged out and after a while he logged in with that name.
Raidmax:Now,Lets knock him down!
Notch:Wait,if we get near,he can use commands to ban all and then he will unban himself by console.Fridge has created a plugin that doesnt allow to ban anyone if a player is in survival mode.
Raidmax:But he will be back to normal by using gamemode creative command.
Notch:Remember a glich in 3rd parkour that tp players backwards..It is because a hacker set a repeating command block with such command.
Raidmax:How do you know?
Notch:I play this server.But i will not tell my in game name,its secret.Anyways the plan is that we will use repeating command block to convert all players' gamemode to survival.As all players already have survival mode so it will not effect other players.
Raidmax:Brilliant idea,but lets make some armor and smashers to cut off Herobrine neck away!
The maximum we can have any enchamt is lvl10 except feather falling and respiration.If we increase any enchant level,the item either would disappear or converted to normal.Fridge created this plugin to avoid hackers create super god tool and bang the server into lots of lag.
Notch:OMG nice server.Lets do it,but what if herobrine created these tools too?
Raidmax:/give is disabled for survival
Notch:Lets do it
Notch and Raidmax21 created god sword and armor and bow with every enchant lvl 10
Then they gathered some food and stack of enchanted golden apple and invisibility potion.Then,raidmax used command to get command block.At the same time Notch was invisible but both were suddenly teleported to a b1 faction of Bontoose.Herobrine came there next moment flying.
Raidmax had passed command block to notch who was invisible.
Raidmax to Herobrine:How did you do that?
Herobrine:Hahaha i used a command block to tp you at this beautiful place using radius technique
[Radius technique:/tp @a[r=x] a b c]
Raidmax flew in air straight above but herobrine knocked him with a stick and raidmax knocked back 5blocks
Herobrine:Hahaha Knockback stich,I designed it,Works on creative too hahaha.
Using advantage of time notch placed command block and typed command and set it to repeating but as he was going to activate it using redstone block,Herobrine knocked him back.
Herobrine(in global chat):You are only invisible to yourself,not to me.Say goodbye to your command block...
Herobrine leaped towards command block but as he was goung to break command block,something happened that changed herobrine's Fate...
As herobrine leaped towards command block an arrow came flying with a huge speed
and just before it hit the command block,someone placed the button on command block and boom!It activated and herobrine now was in survival mode but who did this?
IT wasBONTOOSE standing with a bow in hand and the button placer was Ultraphantom!Bontoose leaped towards herobrine and aimed bow and fired but the arrow passed through his body!
What the heck!
Herobrine,in the next moment,Banned Bontoose and ultraphantom and now,stated typing commant to change gamemode back but before he do that,Raidmax placed redstone block near command block and covered it with bedrock.
Herobrine:what the heck,I cant change my gamemode.
Notch:Now you are dead!Face the power of diamond sword
Herobrine:Hahaha you cant pvp here stupid noobs
Fridge:pvp enabled for all players in chunck of bontoose ban,as requested by Notch
Notch:Herobrine,now be ready to die!
Notch grabbed diam sword in hand but at the same time,Herobrine wore diamond armor and held a ench diam axe and said:what you think I am empty handed?Now get ready to be slayed!
Raidmax was also ready.Herobrine tried to hit notch but Notch dodged.Raidmax fired arrow to herobrine but it passed through him,what the heck!
Herobrine hit raidmax and knocked him back 5 blocks but at same time notch swiped diam sword through him and made a critical.Now raidmax jumped at him and hit him with lava bucket but he was also fire resistant.Raidmax,taking advantage of fire animation on herobrine screen,hit him twice.Herobrine now had only 2 hearts left but suddenly,He disappeared!
Herobrine:you are completely fool,what u think i cant use /portal come to pvp nether to face my anger iff u dare
Notch and Raidmax went to nether.
Herobrine was standing on top of giant skull and giant skull now had white eyes,OMG!
Raidmax used enderpearl to tp up and he hit herobrine but now,he had used more hacks,he was resisting every attack.He hit Raidmax to ground.
Herobrine:hahaha you cant do that now,that is new rule hahaha
Notch now used same trick but this time,he tp 2 blocks away.
Notch placed a lava bucket in herobrine feet but he was also resisting high temperatures!
Notch pmed raidmax:I guess it is goodbye raidmax now im going to use that..
Herobrine suddenly got scared.He jumped few block back and said:Thats the same words Notch said to me while i was fired with only a little difference,@e who r you
Notch:Your worst nightmare!
Saying this Notch leaped towards herobrine and pasted this command:/ban @a[r=1]
And he entered!
But it didnt work,instead notch was banned!
Herobrine:Oh stupid Notch u fired me,now face anger of herobrine!
Herobrine started flying upwards slowly.Lightnings started summon randomly and pigmen wearing god armor and max swords started spawning
Herobrine:Now my boys,kill Raidmax and let us rule this server!!!
Raidmax ran to Herobrine but he disappeared!
Raidmax was now surrounded by pigmen.Pigmen were coming near him slowly.He cant leave pvp as it take 5sec to leave without any movement!Notch dodged pigmen but they had haste!They were running as fast as Raidmax!
Raidmax:All pvpers i need all of u with best toys at giant skull!
After few seconds,Pvpers started entering giant skull.Thanks to bontoose,he managed to supply armor to 20players by pming friends in forums,He was helping,even with ban!
Many players entered and a great battle occured between god pigmen and players
Raidmax:Surround and protect me i have to leave!
Players surrounded raid and killed every pigman there.Raid typed /exit but as 2 sec were left,An enderdragon came flying and hit him but he luckily,didnt died as he had supergod armor.
Herobrine:Now face me raid
Raidmax aimed bow target at dragon and fired.It took damage!!
Herobrine:What the heck...
Raidmax:All aim at dragon and fire!
All aimed and fired.4arrows missed but dragon had half heard left and suddenly,it was healed to full power.It sure was herobrine!
All aimed once more but herobrine left without stilling 5 seconds!
Raid now exit pvp and he spawned in nether spawn
But now nether spawn was set to 8Th tower of Evilcon and herobrine was standing near a lever.
Herobrine:Now,lets see your statue destroy hahaha
Herobrine fliped lever and it activated tons of tnts inside raid,s skin and tnt started shining!
Herobrine:Boom
But before the tnt exploded,Raidmax broke the block on which herobrine was standing and he fell on raidmax head
Raidmax:Bang
And all tnt exploded and eventually Herobrine DIED
Raidmax quickly copied his location and ip and banned him and sent him information to Notch.Notch ran to police and soon,He caught herobrine planning to run away from house
Herobrine was arrested and was jailed for lifetime in case of a murder and cybercrime
Raid changed name back and rewarded bontoose and slateyo for their heroic acts
Notch was inviged to server and huge party was given to all players and evilcon island was reopened,Now with NOTCH's statue in middle.
But then a message popped out:@e[type=Pig] joined game.
Raidmax:Are u ready Notch
Notch:Born Ready!
The End
Hope u like

P.S:forgive me for english mistakes
Also dont compare it with real life plz
As i promised...
Next part very soon
Goodbye

Edited by HULK555, 19 February 2018 - 12:57 PM.

HULK555

HULK555

Pumpkin Farmer

• Banned
  • 101 posts
Hey guys i posted next part as i promised
Alot of adventure is going on in next part when Herobrine Entity303 and Raidmax21 will meet
Thanks for reading.....

HULK555

HULK555

Pumpkin Farmer

• Banned
  • 101 posts
Tommarow ill post their fight and awsome tricks and moves of Sir Raidmax21

Slateyo

Slateyo

I'll ask someone :P

• Server Donator
  • 848 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

This is cool

3ItCXDv.gif

HULK555

HULK555

Pumpkin Farmer

• Banned
  • 101 posts

This is cool

Thaanks man keep reading till end

Bluekronos

Bluekronos

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue
Make this a book instead and submit it to a book contest. Also when The Other Side is finished, I'll make copies for my close friends.
Back from the dead: Nov 10, 2017 Started TE: Somewhere in June 2016<p>B1: AquamarineFlower (Under AquamarineShop) B2: Kalitera (Officer) B3: Aquamarine (Officer) B4: MisfitV2

HULK555

HULK555

Pumpkin Farmer

• Banned
  • 101 posts

Make this a book instead and submit it to a book contest. Also when The Other Side is finished, I'll make copies for my close friends.

Sorry but im banned now due to lag hack detect
You can use it as contest...Only you
Glad if you share it to your friends

HULK555

HULK555

Pumpkin Farmer

• Banned
  • 101 posts
Sorry but i cant post fight of them but ill post it tomarrow
Tommarow there is something special that Bontoose did to help raidmax slice herobrine...

Bluekronos

Bluekronos

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue
It is your work. If you get unbanned from your false ban, it would be a good story for a book.
Back from the dead: Nov 10, 2017 Started TE: Somewhere in June 2016<p>B1: AquamarineFlower (Under AquamarineShop) B2: Kalitera (Officer) B3: Aquamarine (Officer) B4: MisfitV2

HULK555

HULK555

Pumpkin Farmer

• Banned
  • 101 posts

It is your work. If you get unbanned from your false ban, it would be a good story for a book.

OK AS YOU WISH

THANKS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users