17 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

THEBlueBRAD360

THEBlueBRAD360

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 291 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Are you guys happy right now? With your Life? They way it is going?

My Story: I'm just feeling so betrayed... Is there nothing called true friends in this world? :'( . Does really everyone makes friend to get the best out of them? I have many friends but none of them are close. Sure, there are many friends who changed my life the way it was. But everyone leaves your side when you need them most. Sometimes they become selfish. My friends have changed my life significantly. Without then my life wouldn't be as it is. But when you need them the most but they know they are risking themselves they just... leave. Sometimes there comes a moment when your secrets involve your best friends. And, you only share your secret with your best friends. But you just can't tell them. Sometimes, I just wanna hug someone close to me and cry it all out. But there had been never someone close to me. And, I guess will never be.

I'm the kind of guy who seats at the corner of the room and just looks through the window. Often, I spend much of my time with my friends. Only to realize the fact. I actually have no one beside me. I sometimes feel myself as a coward, who watches Anime, play Games and spend time with TeamExtreme to suppress my emotions. But in the end of the day. It all comes down to you. Lol, a teenage mind is so naive :P . I know that myself but still can't get a hang of it xD. Even now I started this topic to ease off. I know I will feel better if someone call me a coward. The best part about this forum, this family is it's members. It feels so good to share in this forum.

I often dream if there was really a world like the world of "Fairy Tail". Where, power increases 10x by the force of friends xD...

[edit: Sorry, for such a creepy post. :P]

Edited by THEBlueBRAD360, 31 January 2018 - 06:01 PM.

uRXOSzt.gif

Thanks to Twilight for this awesome Sig! :D

JoeyTheGreen

JoeyTheGreen

I Like Big Wieners

• Server Donator
  • 1,065 posts
I'm dead inside
Rest in peace Mute_Muffin ... <3

Athu7890

Athu7890

Wealthy Merchant

• Assistant
  • 466 posts

I'm dead inside

Can i cover you with mustard sauce?

On  a serious note, my suggestion to you would be to not have too many friends, but just a little few close ones.

No one is going to stay forever there for you. They may stay temporarily and provide support but eventually your battles will have to be fought by you and only you, as harsh as it may seem. Don't rely on others wayyy to much. Anime makes you feel all nice and shiny about the whole nakama thing that way but keep in mind that it is fiction and not real life :P 

Ofcourse, there are friends, those kind that stick with you until the end, the rare kind. 

Enjoy life as it is, strive to become better and work harder to achieve your dreams <3 There will come hurdles of all kind, some terrible enough to make you want to give up on everything. But trust me, it will pass, as does everything in life. Or atleast I convince myself that :P

Remember that you are not alone :P Many others go through the same thing as you do in one way or another if not exactly the same. The best you can do is try and stay positive about what you have than worry about what you lost. It's not that easy but it's worth it. 

You will find someone close to you, don't worry. We have 7 frickinsorry Joey billion people in this world. Ofcourse there has to be someone meant for you out there who is in perfect sync with you :P

It's always good to vent out what you feel than keeping it caged inside. Something such caged feelings come out in ugly ways. Feel free to talk about this here or if possible you can also approach a counselor to help you out( though idk how much it'll help you out). Being honest to yourself about how you feel is very important. 

Try and stay positive through all this. Life is long af, and there is more to come.

As for this question, No. No. No.

• Lulubug likes this

Posted Image

|| B1:Gabriel || B2: Classic || B3: Raphael || B4: Nameless|ClassicB4 ||

FlameThrower

FlameThrower

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 278 posts

Can i cover you with mustard sauce?

As for this question, No. No. No.

Athu not happy = Flamy not happy D: xD

NxAD8wa.png

The Flame is to Blame

no Shame.

Slateyo

Slateyo

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,863 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

Chill out guys, dont discuss depression here...get ingame, talk on global BOOM! you'll be smiling in no time!

• Athu7890 likes this

ezgif.com-resize_2.gif

Athu7890

Athu7890

Wealthy Merchant

• Assistant
  • 466 posts

Chill out guys, dont discuss depression here...get ingame, talk on global BOOM! you'll be smiling in no time!

Yassssssssssss

Honestly, being on TE is the best anti depressant XD <3

• Godfather292, Lulubug, JadeV711 and 1 other like this

Posted Image

|| B1:Gabriel || B2: Classic || B3: Raphael || B4: Nameless|ClassicB4 ||

THEBlueBRAD360

THEBlueBRAD360

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 291 posts

Yeah, Slateyo! You are right! That's why I love team extreme soo much :D !

uRXOSzt.gif

SovietBuilder

SovietBuilder

Da Memelord

• Server Donator
  • 127 posts

Yassssssssssss

Honestly, being on TE is the best anti depressant XD <3

I agree with you 100%. I played TE since about a week before my year end exams last June, and it totally did relieve much of my stress.

Though if you ask me how I feel right now, I feel drained and old from all the midyear exams I just had to deal with over the past two weeks. Didn't get enough sleep, looked like a zombie villager for those two weeks.

• Athu7890 likes this
It's not Minecraft, its Ourcraft!
Been on the TE server since June 2017
Experienced Minecraft player, playing Minecraft since 2014

IgnitingStone

IgnitingStone

moonpie

• Server Donator
  • 516 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:grey

Im a pessimist :> I have a frozen no heart. How do u think I feel?

Pretty happy atm :)

NVRvwLs.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

Slateyo

Slateyo

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,863 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

Really..TE is the best and the people are awesome here

ezgif.com-resize_2.gif

kinecelaron

kinecelaron

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red

My Story: I'm just feeling so betrayed... Is there nothing called true friends in this world? :'( . Does really everyone makes friend to get the best out of them? I have many friends but none of them are close. Sure, there are many friends who changed my life the way it was. But everyone leaves your side when you need them most. Sometimes they become selfish. My friends have changed my life significantly. Without then my life wouldn't be as it is. But when you need them the most but they know they are risking themselves they just... leave. Sometimes there comes a moment when your secrets involve your best friends. And, you only share your secret with your best friends. But you just can't tell them. Sometimes, I just wanna hug someone close to me and cry it all out. But there had been never someone close to me. And, I guess will never be.

I'm the kind of guy who seats at the corner of the room and just looks through the window. Often, I spend much of my time with my friends. Only to realize the fact. I actually have no one beside me. I sometimes feel myself as a coward, who watches Anime, play Games and spend time with TeamExtreme to suppress my emotions. But in the end of the day. It all comes down to you. Lol, a teenage mind is so naive :P . I know that myself but still can't get a hang of it xD. Even now I started this topic to ease off. I know I will feel better if someone call me a coward. The best part about this forum, this family is it's members. It feels so good to share in this forum.

I often dream if there was really a world like the world of "Fairy Tail". Where, power increases 10x by the force of friends xD...

[edit: Sorry, for such a creepy post. :P]

deep

lxcs6K3.gif

Godfather292

Godfather292

Prime Minister

• Server Donator
  • 2,135 posts

https://www.happify....ppiness-anyway/

Might worth reading. :D

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

Bluekronos

Bluekronos

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 668 posts

I feel potatoes.

Edited by Bluekronos, 02 February 2018 - 03:27 PM.

=[ Aquamarine B3 ]=

THEBlueBRAD360

THEBlueBRAD360

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 291 posts

deep

xD ... Don't take it too deep!

uRXOSzt.gif

Ghoof

Ghoof

Mr. Pissed Off Forum Whore Who Gives Zero Fucks What Others Thin

• 17,291 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue with a side of Aqua

I feel more energized than a energizer bunny right now, and including that I'm happy but that is more like 24/7 for me to be happy xD

• KINGDOY likes this

g1YoZET.gif

Twinkle twinkle little snitch mind your own business you nosy bitch!
Keep your nose out of my shit, and I'll try to keep my foot out of your ass!

Lulubug

Lulubug

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 53 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:cyan/blue

Allow me to add my 2 cents.. :)  In my life experience I have met a lot of people.. Not once have i encountered someone who does not have some or other reason for concern, unhappiness or a complaint, yes, not once did someone tell me, "I am completely happy and satisfied with my life".   It is in our nature I guess, to try and resolve whatever it is that is holding back our happiness and or inner peace.  In other words it is foremost in our minds and we will voice it or act out, or take action.  So it is not a strange thing to vent your feelings, quite natural i would say.

Supportive friends and family during these times is a priceless gift in my opinion.  Having gone through some horrific incidents in my life I have had to lean heavily on friends and family, some who are long gone and some who still remain.. At times I wonder, why is this wonderful person still my friend when I cannot possibly explain or show how much I appreciate them? My friend said to me: 'Because you are you and there is no one else like you'.

That was many years ago and it has taught me this: In times of self doubt, blame, insecurity and convincing myself that i am so unworthy of any love or friendship, I look at myself - disregard ALL the negative things that I think about myself and focus really hard on all the positive things I and my friends like about me. I think of the smile I brought to someones face, kindness here and there and being able to help someone and see genuine gratitude. I think of friends I made around the world  (thanks to TE :) ) that care about me and are as happy to see me online as I am to see them.    At the end of this I feel deep relief and infinite gratitude.. and of course the overwhelming urge to do something so positive and profound... this is when I reach out to my friends again and let them know, I am ok, more than ok. How can I brighten their day? By just being me. 

• C4t4ly5t, Godfather292 and relentless18 like this

4JUmvJI.png

HearthFire B1 =[ Lulubug [VIP5] jeshenel ]= Misfit B4

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpir]= Legendary Recruitment

C4t4ly5t

C4t4ly5t

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,159 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

Wise words from a wise lady.

• relentless18 likes this

ob162Ya.png

HearthFire B1 =[ (MVP) c4t4ly5t r34v3r (VIP5) ]= Misfit B4

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpir]= Legendary Recruitment

_Eragon_

_Eragon_

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 287 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:emerald green

i feel like changing my username... can't decide betweet nerd and geek.... lol jk

ĘⱤÂĜǾǸ ​VIP

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Feels, teenage issues, Betrayal, :P, Life, Friends, Feelings, TeamExtreme

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users