can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 61 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

Name:Sin3point14

Date Last Active : 31 January 2018

Today's Date : 31 January 2018

Ban Message : You are banned! Hack Detected(B10)-Console

Apology:Hmm, so i am banned third time.Actually i was collecting gcoins at the blaze spawner in ice castle with a friend of mine who was farming at some other place in nether, evrything was fine.... no lag, no warning by eva, evrything was going good and suddenly i was out with a ban message and at the very same time my friend was also banned.Please look into this matter as it is the third time i am banned by CONSOLE for doing nothing.If there are any steps i can take to avoid this incident happening again,please tell them also .as it has happened thrice now, twice in rl and once in nether.Please tell what I can do to avoid this and once again i swear i dont use any hacks anything that is not allowed and while playing in nether today, i was also not using any mods as i was in school.

Have a nice day.

~Sin

• Lord_Raven likes this
Signatures................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sin3point14

Sin3point14

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 61 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green
This is not a bump..Ohh just found out that my friend who was playing on te with same network got banned and so at the same time the ip was banned and i am not banned.
Sorry for disturbing you and this topic can be closed now.

Edited by Sin3point14, 31 January 2018 - 07:52 AM.

• Lord_Raven likes this
Signatures................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: flox, raidmax, console, raidmax21, pvp, nether, admin, ban, kenace

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users