54 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

s0s0

s0s0

why my tiltle is a mud farmer?

• Server Donator
  • 391 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:pink

Hoi! so I've been thinking about types of students I have in my school lately and I thought why not ask  see what kind of students my friends in TE are! This topic is not to be hateful about a specific kind of student I just find that interesting or that's what I think anyway so yeah. 

- You can talk about other types of students you have / had in your school ._.

- No arguments please

I'll start (by the way this can be an example :P)

So I am that shy student sitting in the corner where nobody can notice me you can also think of it as being un-confident. I am (most probably) an introvert and nocturnal, (Night owl) so I am not having a good time there. >.< I am very calm and quiet, but when you get to know me I am quite funny and silly. I am also kind and friendly but  I am not the person to interact with people much (mostly not all the time) it makes me uncomfortable.

I get high grades (usually not all time for sure) but the last year was kinda a big fail for me I wasn't even motivated to do anything. I am a curious person but I don't like to ask questions in class it isn't embarrassing but as I said before I am an introvert so I naturally like to stay quiet I prefer to find the answers for those questions when I get back home (most likely on the internet ). I am also the "observer" of the class :P . Somehow I managed to make friends there well not  "real friends" cause I haven't found someone who's worthy of that title yet.

fun fact: I never tried my hardest yet >_> I am sure it'd stress me out and I already am so why to be more stressed..? I mean success is obviously worthy but it is more than just A's. 

Edit: So I thought I'd add more cause I don't have anything to do at the moment :P 

When I was by 9 I was that savage in the class like for some reason I wanted to fight people I don't know why though >_>. I was kinda the  teachers favorite there because I satisfied them with my work but I did it because I wanted to get grades be at the top of my class and so.

Grade 4: switched schools and it was the worst thing I've ever done in my life. I didn't get along because when I decided to not start any problems there I wanted to start a new start with no problems or anything and I wanted to get to know people there and make some friends because in the past I didn't have any friends except for 1 the thing I wanted to do didn't serve me well as I thought it would though. I was busy "exploring" the school seeing how are the people there to see what I can do and what I cannot in the future I ended up getting good grades but not as good as I wanted they were 90+ though but I wanted to be from the top 10 sadly my documentary marks didn't help me and got me down without it I'd probably be the top 1 as I wanted.

Grade 5: , I wanted to be the top 1 so bad that I found the most effective way to make me want to go to school and it was being the leader of my class. somehow people chose me (I don't why and they were like super happy when I won >_>)I was happy that it worked out I started to go every single day participate in events and such (which got me so distracted without noticing it) and also study or sorta of study because y'know me I mostly just read and then I am okay with that. the teachers liked me almost all of them except for one, the English teacher I don't know why didn't she like me but maybe it was because I am not like all the other students there just trying to be the teachers favorite by showing her that they love her and so I want the teacher to favor me because of my work. back to the leadership thingy, I had a lot of work and responsibilities and to be honest I had to make sure that the students stay calm until the teacher comes and I was like the worst at doing that especially when it comes to writing the names of the naughty students I feel so guilty that I warn them before I end up writing none >_> but after all of that I still didn't get what I want, the top 1 so I kinda got hopeless because it is always some fucked up reason that I've nothing to do with..

Grade 6 (so far): All I have to say that it was sort of a failure I was sorta depressed at that time and having no motivation at all I didn't go to school for most of the time and when I went there and got an A+ on a test the teacher was like who's that girl :V and I bet she suspected me to be a cheater cause she asked me a lot of questions at last she knew that I didn't or that's what I am thinking 

The English teacher changed like not a new teacher but I mean she liked me I don't know how but that got me into participating in her events and the competition that I am proud of right now because I got the first place 3 times in a row and then became the judge she also said that she liked my accent which made me wonder what changed her that much ;-; but then to the english course that I take with my other favorite English teacher who keeps saying that I am so clever and stuff and keeps rooting for me  and she said that she liked my accent which made me go crazy because I don't believe what either of them say especially when it comes to the clever thing xD but that's it for now 

Edited by s0s0, 28 January 2018 - 07:20 AM.

• 32294, DARYL909, BlueYchamp and 1 other like this

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

xTanikoYumi

xTanikoYumi

ღWaifu Of Dramaticღ

• Server Donator
  • 2,263 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Study nothing but stil graduate. Ez life

• s0s0 and Doluxor like this

6x1Udg2.gif

THEBlueBRAD360

THEBlueBRAD360

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 195 posts

Hoi! so I've been thinking about types of students I have in my school lately and I thought why not ask  see what kind of students my friends in TE are! This topic is not to be hateful about a specific kind of student I just find that interesting or that's what I think anyway so yeah. 

- You can talk about other types of students you have / had in your school ._.

- No arguments please

I'll start (by the way this can be an example :P)

So I am that shy student sitting in the corner where nobody can notice me you can also think of it as being un-confident. I am (most probably) an introvert and nocturnal, (Night owl) so I am not having a good time there. >.< I am very calm and quiet, but when you get to know me I am quite funny and silly. I am also kind and friendly but  I am not the person to interact with people much (mostly not all the time) it makes me uncomfortable.

I get high grades (usually not all time for sure) but the last year was kinda a big fail for me I wasn't even motivated to do anything. I am a curious person but I don't like to ask questions in class it isn't embarrassing but as I said before I am an introvert so I naturally like to stay quiet I prefer to find the answers for those questions when I get back home (most likely on the internet ). I am also the "observer" of the class :P . Somehow I managed to make friends there will not  "real friends" cause I haven't found someone who's worthy of that title yet.

fun fact: I never tried my hardest yet >_> I am sure it'd stress me out and I already am so why to be more stressed..? I mean success is obviously worthy but it is more than just A's. 

Well, To be honest, It was me! ^^^

Since my childhood I was kinda like the Shy boy and the introvert sitting in the corner of the class. Had no friends, no one to talk with. Just somehow passed the school time and played Games to my heart's content! (Yes, I was a Gamer since my childhood). My Grades were also quite high. I was almost always at the top 5 of my class (1 class = 35+ students). If not top 5, then top 10. This life went one till class-4. I met my best friend, (his In-game-name is "Rdn26"). As I was introvert, I never talked with someone and nobody bothered to talk with me. I was always in my own world. But Rdn26 started talking with me. He also played games. He was a good Student. Silly and Stubborn, he was an extrovert. Thus, he had a lot of friends. So, by mixing with him I started to mix with other.

Now, I have 3 Very Very Close friends (ing: Rdn26, RH10, ajwadmohtasim [All of them play Minecraft, I forced them too :P . Now they love it]). Now, I almost have many friends. Even though I don't mix with them so much. Or sometimes don't even talk. Till now I have trouble making friends (or, even acquaintance!). But when they are around. Making friends becomes a lot easier. Sometimes, I was very stressed out staying on my own; handling stuffs on my own. But they made my life awesome. In addition to Games, Anime made my life even more awesome (now, I spend more time watching Anime rather than playing Games. Cuz the newest AAA games requires beefy PC to run Dx). Also, all of them are Good Students. So, I don't have to worry about my Grades being hampered because of stuffs. 

I hope I can be good friends with all of my friends in TeamExtreme. You too s0s0 :D !

• s0s0 and kinecelaron like this

uRXOSzt.gif

Thanks to Twilight for this awesome Sig! :D

Net_Hunterr

Net_Hunterr

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,952 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red
I iz that guy who acts like "who knows nothing" but in exams gives the surprise to all teachers :3
  • s0s0 and kinecelaron like this

VolcanicRedstone

VolcanicRedstone

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 872 posts

Study hard, pay attention, ask questions and still manage to have fun. Don't be afraid to ask questions, who cares what others think?

• s0s0, kinecelaron and bronson like this

Slateyo

Slateyo

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,568 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

Lazy as fuck..sleeps half of the time..sits in a corner.. Bullies sometimes :P fights a lot.. Argues with teachers.. Copy machine.. Has broken all the rules of the school and loves visiting the principal.. its rather fun :P

• s0s0, kinecelaron and SWIFTI like this

ezgif.com-resize_2.gif

BoOgey

BoOgey

I asked assassin for a new title, and all i got was this

• Server Donator
  • 195 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Oat Meal

Well, I'm the one with the baaaad jokes, not as in a PJ, but bad as in just bad. :P

Once, the teacher gave me the badge, of "DISCIPLINE MONITOR" I was proud but I wasn't use to those things, i found a guy roasting this other guy so bad in my class, I should've stopped it, but I just laughed my ass off. 

Also a pleb in math. Its always gonna haunt me.

• s0s0 likes this

yfr1oDT.png                                                                                                                                                            Officer Of TheThreeKindoms+Leader Of Purge+Officer Of Chaos+Member of Aberdeen+  

TheZeroX

TheZeroX

Mine-Imator Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 2,239 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue Like Diamonds !

I am actually a pleb in Maths too, It Sucks 

Specially In Grade 7. Happy that im in grade 8.. math is easy here :P

• s0s0 likes this
a5621JU.png

KINGDOY

KINGDOY

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,057 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple
I'm that complete bookworm and nerd who spends hours "studying" (TE huehuehue) but I still know a lot and I always raise my hand. I mostly excel in French(dont ask me I'm still in beginner lessons) , Science (best subject) and Social Studies (2nd best). My worst subjects are the electives, especially sewing.

Tldr:teachers pet...but only in some classes.

EDIT: oh yea forgot the other defining characteristic about me...even though I'm fairly smart I'm also known for sometimes being plain stupid. Like...really stupid....also I have a decent amount of friends. I'm usually an introvert but when I'm with friends and not at school I can flip out. So at school I'm the calming "don't kill itself" voice and after school all hell breaks loose.

Edited by KINGDOY, 27 January 2018 - 06:03 PM.

• THEBlueBRAD360 and s0s0 like this

I am a teh dabbing pufferfish dabbing derp donkey.
FEbXTWS.png
THANKS TO LunaSei, DarkGhost, GrinderMiner and HitmanCookie FOR THIS amazing sig!! (They all once made me a sig :P) :) :) :)

melisaa

melisaa

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 247 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:purple
I love school, never thought i’d say that but I do. Usually score 90% plus on exams, not a nerd but love seeing those A’s :P. I wouldn’t necessarily call myself smart but i always make sure I go above and beyond in every one of my (AP) classes. I like being by myself (If you know me that sounds weird because i’m crazy) but when you have a friend group of 4, it’s kind of hard not to get distracted. I DESPISE being the center of attention or speaking in front of 5+ people. Some call me smart, others call me weird. Same difference? Lmao.

Nice topic you got here s0s0 :).
  • s0s0 likes this

DemonicBlow

DemonicBlow

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 987 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:White

Best at Chemistry, Biology, English, Physics. Worst at Math, Literature, History, Geography. I'm the "Science" kind of student.

• s0s0 and SWIFTI like this

Signatures are overrated.

Bluekronos

Bluekronos

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 577 posts

Teh master of procrastination that still tops. I am also good at cheating.

Spoiler

• s0s0 and SWIFTI like this

=[ Aquamarine B3 ]=

360Xbox

360Xbox

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 197 posts
Im 13 and good at maths
  • s0s0 likes this

VJbGnl0.png

:redstone: JOIN RADIOACTIVE NOW!!!  :redstone: 

-=[Thanks SuKookNamJin for the awesome sig XD]=-

THEBlueBRAD360

THEBlueBRAD360

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 195 posts

I'm that complete bookworm and nerd who spends hours "studying" (TE huehuehue) but I still know a lot and I always raise my hand. I mostly excel in French(dont ask me I'm still in beginner lessons) , Science (best subject) and Social Studies (2nd best). My worst subjects are the electives, especially sewing.

Tldr:teachers pet...but only in some classes.

EDIT: oh yea forgot the other defining characteristic about me...even though I'm fairly smart I'm also known for sometimes being plain stupid. Like...really stupid....also I have a decent amount of friends. I'm usually an introvert but when I'm with friends and not at school I can flip out. So at school I'm the calming "don't kill itself" voice and after school all hell breaks loose.

ikr! Books are awesome! But sometimes people takes a Book lover for a Nerd... -_-

• s0s0 likes this

uRXOSzt.gif

Thanks to Twilight for this awesome Sig! :D

Bluekronos

Bluekronos

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 577 posts
Well my favorite subjects are history and science.

Spoiler

• s0s0 likes this

=[ Aquamarine B3 ]=

arabi

arabi

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 615 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black
Studying how to hax ... But everytime i get n L from the books

XSoV3Dt.gif

Youtube

IgnitingStone

IgnitingStone

moonpie

• Server Donator
  • 516 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:grey
My small summary as a child;
Yrs Prep - 3 I was a considerably Popular kid, smartest in class, got As for everything except for English xD
Yr 4 moved to another school - popular because smartest in school
Yr 5-6 moves to a better school with 'OC' basically a class for advanced students, popular in the CLASS but outside, bullied for being smart
Yr 7 In not smart, I mean if I get 99% I realise school average was 110% because of extra credit... Failed Chinese and science, did best in Math and the elective subjects.
Yr 8 doing well ATM, good classes I would say, well, just started

But generally Im a 'shy' introvert and a potential psychopath
  • s0s0 likes this

NVRvwLs.gif

AlanIsamrecky1

AlanIsamrecky1

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 91 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:RED

fking love chemistry,biology and physics .. im a pure science student :)

uIYq2vO.png

House of Durin Is Recruiting click here to apply

Bluekronos

Bluekronos

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 577 posts
Wtf class

He is psychopath!!

=[ Aquamarine B3 ]=

Twilight_Ender

Twilight_Ender

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 527 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black
Well kinda different here since I'm from Egypt and system is kinda different, but still same. So however, let's start.. Hmm well u can say I'm the clown of my class, I like laughing and have fun. Troll ppl and this shits, I act like I don't give a damn about subjects etc but later I impress teachers with my marks but even tho. Still no one admit it, that I'm not that stupid, also I'm kind of responsible guy when I get in troubles like getting in troubles is normal thing in school, so I act like I don't give a shit and also like I'm responsible for every mistake I did and will accept my punishment. But still, since I leave the principal office. The fun starts again. Also I'm not the favorite for my teachers but still like what I said I don't give a shit and that's great in a way that will help in ignoring all shits that anyone could ever say about me so I show that I don't care. So after all this for ppl who's gonna ignore all what I said
Simply: I'm the secret guy in my class who doesn't talk much even tho I am having lots of fun, plus not the fav guy to anyone. And the stupid that everyone thinks of. And the last thing which the one who impress himself with his final marks :D that's all what I can say

Edited by Twilight_Ender, 01 February 2018 - 01:24 AM.

t37SWG7.gif

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users