How Do You Get Your Money?

21 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

blitzsplitter

blitzsplitter

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 50 posts

So I have been playing TE for a while and by reading forum posts and experimenting in game, I have found there are many different ways of earning money. Some are basic such as mining at the public mines and others aren't so easy like mining in wilderness with eff5 dia pick and H2 beacon for insta mine.

Anyway, I thought it would be interesting to look at ways people can earn money in TE and I also thought if some noobs came to this topic they might find a way of farming money that suits them. If you have a way of earning money that is good then feel free to post it on this post. Im excited to see what your strategies are! - Blitz

• MentalpowerADA and TruckerKid like this

HqK3GNm.png

blitzsplitter

blitzsplitter

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 50 posts

Well I forgot to say my way of earning money. My way is to go to a good GFarm and earn Levels.(ones i use are /warp dantexp, /warp 9, /warp 22) 

Once I earn my levels,(I like to get up to lvl 42)  I go to my F Home and enchant lvl 30 books. Then, I go to shops such as /warp shopperz, /warp joe4, and other shops. You get 1.5k-8k each book depending on how good the book is and if i cant sell them all, I do a short DP at b3 spawn 

-Blitz

• H0rus likes this

HqK3GNm.png

IgnitingStone

IgnitingStone

moonpie

• Server Donator
  • 516 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:grey
Well Im a lazy bum, what I do most times is hoard heaps of items and sell them all at once, for example http://forums.teamex...969#entry723969 (totally not advertising). And to save money I loan it to trustworthy people whom will eventually give it back. If I do neither of these I had made a Spleef game with stone gens and play with friends, the stone goes into hopper = sell etc... But I mainly enchanted shit and stuff

NVRvwLs.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

KINGDOY

KINGDOY

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,046 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple
EffV wilderness mining with no haste II....and grinding creepers and selling gunpowder

I am a teh dabbing pufferfish dabbing derp donkey.
FEbXTWS.png
THANKS TO LunaSei, DarkGhost, GrinderMiner and HitmanCookie FOR THIS amazing sig!! (They all once made me a sig :P) :) :) :)

Craft Tech

Craft Tech

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,341 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Yellow
Mine at a darkroom get tons of go sell for good price

mZCM7lu.gif
Sig by Kenace :3

THEBlueBRAD360

THEBlueBRAD360

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 184 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

EffV wilderness mining with no haste II....and grinding creepers and selling gunpowder

What is the actual difference between mining in Wilderness and Mining in The Mine World? Except for you can use haste but since you are not using that...

uRXOSzt.gif

Thanks to Twilight for this awesome Sig! :D

BoOgey

BoOgey

I asked assassin for a new title, and all i got was this

• Server Donator
  • 190 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Oat Meal

Eff- V Pick Axe, Wilderness. Haste II, Mine the shiz out of them mountains. Fills up your pockets.

yfr1oDT.png                                                                                                                                                            Officer Of TheThreeKindoms+Leader Of Purge+Officer Of Chaos+Member of Aberdeen+  

KINGDOY

KINGDOY

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,046 posts

What is the actual difference between mining in Wilderness and Mining in The Mine World? Except for you can use haste but since you are not using that...

Dmds and ores more common

FEbXTWS.png
THANKS TO LunaSei, DarkGhost, GrinderMiner and HitmanCookie FOR THIS amazing sig!! (They all once made me a sig :P) :) :) :)

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,438 posts

Eff- V Pick Axe, Wilderness. Haste II, Mine the shiz out of them mountains. Fills up your pockets.

Yeah, I think this is the fastest way to get money consistently.

Idk about you guys, but selling in TE is kinda hard XD

L8I9XD5.png

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

blitzsplitter

blitzsplitter

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 50 posts

Sorry for not replying tho. Been caught up with other games and servers. Anyway, here is what i think of the current replies:

Well Im a lazy bum, what I do most times is hoard heaps of items and sell them all at once, for example http://forums.teamex...969#entry723969 (totally not advertising). And to save money I loan it to trustworthy people whom will eventually give it back. If I do neither of these I had made a Spleef game with stone gens and play with friends, the stone goes into hopper = sell etc... But I mainly enchanted shit and stuff

Doesn't sound to bad! im trying out by making a builder's chest (chest with building supplies) and will auction it.

wat

Mine at a darkroom get tons of go sell for good price

i dont understands this: 1: darkroom spawners aren't allowed and 2: what does mining there do (correct me if i'm wrong)

I always die to lava xD 

Yeah, I think this is the fastest way to get money consistently.

Idk about you guys, but selling in TE is kinda hard XD

Agreed

HqK3GNm.png

Princesslava

Princesslava

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 287 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

I made money only from the mine, i sold extreme stuffs, I always use tools with eff 5. Rarely go to wilderness  to mine...

blitzsplitter     I try to sell e-books in shops .... is full 

YCRU461.jpg

====DenisRo Thanks for this awesome sig====

KINGDOY

KINGDOY

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,046 posts

ores are more common eg diamonds, lapis, etc. also chance of finding spawners for money.

FEbXTWS.png

print

print

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue
I get my money by haste 2 with efficency 5.. or farming

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,438 posts
Btw my fac promote mining below the fac as the city is underground so it also help clear chunks. That way the city will develop, while members get easy money (we facilitate by providing lots of hast 2 beacons)

L8I9XD5.png

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

munslogic

munslogic

i like sherbert

• Server Donator
  • 1,838 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black

Selling everything which is in demand, selling stuff in bulk and of course wilderness mining

-----=====[!] Bleehhh [!]=====-----

Posted Image

:bunny: Setting Fires To Keep You Warm :bunny:

C4t4ly5t

C4t4ly5t

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,110 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

I have a /shop where we sell all kinds of items, including all enchantments of all levels. Then, over and above that, while enchanting books for my shop I make and sell god picks (people always need god picks).

And I also sell a $10 donation now and then.

ob162Ya.png

HearthFire B1 =[ (MVP) c4t4ly5t r34v3r (VIP5) ]= Misfit B4

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpir]= Legendary Recruitment

CheezerBeleezer

CheezerBeleezer

Noobie

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Yellow

Fishing and mining the vanilla way. It's honestly pretty calming to put on some music and just go to town on your own.

• C4t4ly5t likes this

Back from 1.5.2

Enhance

Enhance

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 163 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

Selling a donation and then buying every single emerald block in the shop world

rcDDRuC.gif

DIRST-TeamX-Schwifty-DrVenomsLab

Cubercubic

Cubercubic

Master Manipulator

• Server Donator
  • 2,180 posts
Two words say it all: Hard work
  • royalcat and retiredflatron like this

C6qdHRB.png
Thanks to jeeva for this amazing sig

C4t4ly5t

C4t4ly5t

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,110 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

ores are more common eg diamonds, lapis, etc. also chance of finding spawners for money.

You've forgotten to mention that Fortune doesn't work in the mine world.

• KINGDOY likes this

ob162Ya.png

HearthFire B1 =[ (MVP) c4t4ly5t r34v3r (VIP5) ]= Misfit B4

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpir]= Legendary Recruitment

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: money, TE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users