AidilAV

Noobie

• Members
  • 9 posts

In-game name: anjai

Date last active:22/05/2017

Today's date:14/01/2018

Ban message: redstone clock, and fishing machine [b1] -Ghoof

Apology::I'm sorry,guys. I don't know if make a redstone clock will ban 'cause that time i don't read rules clearly and still a noob. Now i'm realize that i shouldn't playing with the higher-players.

Ghoof

Ghoof

Mr. Pissed Off Forum Whore Who Gives Zero Fucks What Others Thin

• 17,291 posts

In-game name: anjai

Date last active:22/05/2017

Today's date:14/01/2018

Ban message: redstone clock, and fishing machine [b1] -Ghoof

Apology::I'm sorry,guys. I don't know if make a redstone clock will ban 'cause that time i don't read rules clearly and still a noob. Now i'm realize that i shouldn't playing with the higher-players.

You are so sorry that you broke this rule but here is the major, major issue I have with this beyond the fact that you didn't not even appeal your ban...

Look at the dates of when I banned you the first time....

2017-05-21 01:20 EDT  238 days ago - Anjai

2017-05-27 01:22 EDT  232 days ago - JackSparrow13

So you have been evading your ban for a totally of 232, and had no intention of appeal your ban at all from the looks of it as you even mentioned too in your other post....

I see your threatening to ban evade again if I don't give you another chance either...

See I want to go over the  rule with afk fish farm but this is the bigger issue here that I can't get or let it slide at all....

If I was to even give you a second chance I would make you server all 232 days that you were bypassing your ban but I don't think that is going to do you any good as you will just be a constant bother from all you have show'n me through your ban appeal on evading which I said to come here first...

See its not just that its how you have conducted yourself, and there is another post which I already hid because you were making more topics then to stick with one appeal per your issue.....

I want to see what would make me want to give you another chance but like I said your not just getting a oh sorry, and that is it .....

Your dealing with someone who is strict when it comes to people who must follow ban appeal rules, show respect, and handle themselves correct when you have a ban appeal in the hands of someone like me....

Maybe put some effort into giving me a reason I should even waste more time with someone of your king on here....

Take my words, and come up with something that can actually show you really care to resolve this matter....

g1YoZET.gif

Twinkle twinkle little snitch mind your own business you nosy bitch!
Keep your nose out of my shit, and I'll try to keep my foot out of your ass!

Ghoof

Ghoof

Mr. Pissed Off Forum Whore Who Gives Zero Fucks What Others Thin

• 17,291 posts

Well guess what you just did again....

Here is what not to do.
Doing the following may result in a permanent ban:

You were caught evading a second time under account SVGame, and I can see right now you have no intention to take this appeal seriously....

Of course you were lying to me when you even were dumb enough to pm me in game asking about your dam appeal....

It was I said it was you... you continued to deny you were him....

I knew the instance when you started going on about it that I could tell it was you, and even logs match with that too from other info I looked at....

I don't tolerate anyone who ban evades once, let alone two times now.....

Don't need you wasting my time anymore, and I don't want to waste yours thinking I will now even consider a second chance..

Denied!

~Closed!

• UrbanNinja_ and BlueYchamp like this

g1YoZET.gif

Twinkle twinkle little snitch mind your own business you nosy bitch!
Keep your nose out of my shit, and I'll try to keep my foot out of your ass!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ban appeal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users