11 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

SterixxIsntHere

SterixxIsntHere

Wealthy Merchant

• Members
  • 474 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black

I work hard everyday. I guess I would say 98.9% working hard. I am top 1 in class cus I'm smart and working hard. How many % are you working hard? In one topic (or something), the total is 10%. Example: Country-9% School/Work-9% and so on. Add all of it and describe why.

smlH6u9.png

Ghoof

Ghoof

Mr. Pissed Off Forum Whore Savage Asskicker Whoopass Mighty King

• 17,260 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue with a side of Aqua

I guess its obvious I work about 100% effort on here as you can tell from how much I spend in game, and how much I do on forums...

I was a hard worker in college also graduation at top of my Class ( top 16 actually ) %100 until I graduated in 2015 with a BAS degree in Information Technology....

I guess that would be the appropriate answer to this thread, and what your looking for I hope!

• Jeeva and Godfather292 like this

g1YoZET.gif

Twinkle twinkle little snitch mind your own business you nosy bitch!
Keep your nose out of my shit, and I'll try to keep my foot out of your ass!

IgnitingStone

IgnitingStone

moonpie

• Server Donator
  • 516 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:grey
I'm a slacker. Schools really annoying, leave house at 7, get back at 5. And occasionally 7. Saturday sports for school and Sunday tutoring. Arghh. I'm not smartest in class but I do go to top 4th school. Top 2% in math in Australia for my age group and recently increased by 30 ranks in school. I guess I'm increasing... 70%?

NVRvwLs.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

Skylar

Skylar

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 259 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

I used to be a hardworking bastard but about 2-4 hours on road just trying to get to college and get back to home is starting to break my emotion apart

so about 30% Games | 30% Anime | 20% Study | 9% Food | 1% Family | 0% Nationality

Eedit : Explanation removed cause it's cringy

Edited by Skylar, 14 January 2018 - 01:21 PM.

• Godfather292 likes this

KoBYpVm.gif

Slateyo

Slateyo

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,585 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

Meh..I only study when exams are near.. but I study hard that time.. otherwise.. 40%games 30%studies 30%sleep

ezgif.com-resize_2.gif

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,381 posts

I am that guy who is smart in majority of the things you challenge me on.

I always have high expectations making failure and disappointment my greatest weakness. I always am trying to surpass my peers in becoming the greatest as well as in TE. 

However, I'm also that guy who slacks off on majority of the things given. I have a very short attention span so I usually direct my attention onto something less boring and more fun. Regardless, most of the time I do get my work done.

But my work goes far beyond own pen and paper. Each and everyday of school I have to wake up from around 5:50 or 6:00 AM put on my uniform, walk to the nearest train station which is about 15 minutes and then take the train only to walk about another 10 minutes to my High School.

I mention this as a lot of people do see this as a lot of work where I live and I haven't even mentioned the difficulty of carrying my bookbag.

And to pile on that, I work. Like I have an actual job at an office as an intern. I only work Fridays though and I work from about 8:15 AM to 3:45 PM with a 40 minute lunch break. The work I do is provided to me by my school and why I do work is so that they can pay me for majority of my tuition. With each and every school day I plummet to my bed and sleep for a good 2 hours.

I do the rest of things on my list for each day one of which taking Tae Kwon Do classes. I HAVE to put in 150% in each and everyday as I now represent my school being a black belt, 1st Dan. Each class is around 1 hour excluding our tournaments, seminars, or Weekend classes.

You can imagine how tired I come back from each and every single day. Weekends are my only time off and to any wondering, this is the prime reason why I am more inactive these days.

I work hard for a 15 year old. But here in America, you have to work hard to earn your living. 

• MyChemiRomanCRO, BlueTanto, SauronDark and 4 others like this
Kcmi42r.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ The Greatest Of All Time ]=

Discord: Pixel Love#6666

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,457 posts

I am that guy who is smart in majority of the things you challenge me on.

I always have high expectations making failure and disappointment my greatest weakness. I always am trying to surpass my peers in becoming the greatest as well as in TE. 

However, I'm also that guy who slacks off on majority of the things given. I have a very short attention span so I usually direct my attention onto something less boring and more fun. Regardless, most of the time I do get my work done.

But my work goes far beyond own pen and paper. Each and everyday of school I have to wake up from around 5:50 or 6:00 AM put on my uniform, walk to the nearest train station which is about 15 minutes and then take the train only to walk about another 10 minutes to my High School.

I mention this as a lot of people do see this as a lot of work where I live and I haven't even mentioned the difficulty of carrying my bookbag.

And to pile on that, I work. Like I have an actual job at an office as an intern. I only work Fridays though and I work from about 8:15 AM to 3:45 PM with a 40 minute lunch break. The work I do is provided to me by my school and why I do work is so that they can pay me for majority of my tuition. With each and every school day I plummet to my bed and sleep for a good 2 hours.

I do the rest of things on my list for each day one of which taking Tae Kwon Do classes. I HAVE to put in 150% in each and everyday as I now represent my school being a black belt, 1st Dan. Each class is around 1 hour excluding our tournaments, seminars, or Weekend classes.

You can imagine how tired I come back from each and every single day. Weekends are my only time off and to any wondering, this is the prime reason why I am more inactive these days.

I work hard for a 15 year old. But here in America, you have to work hard to earn your living. 

Wow, truly inspiring :D Truly a hard worker 

L8I9XD5.png

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

BlueTanto

BlueTanto

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 866 posts
I'm just currently trying my best to get through my depression and anxieties, and some other personal things...
Other than that? Nah, I'm just a random idiot with no creativity or anything at all.

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 576 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

I always been below the average child, fail in 9th grade, then took private 10th grade and passed it by 42%, then cleared my 12 grade by 60%, first of all i am the real person to ask "why need of an Exams" type questions, so you can say my school life being in dumbness... ✋wait! hold on! its just because the way I look the world is different! I always dislike being in this race of life, as because I am Dyslexic in language, that means language is the main problem, like for example, it would be way greater to write maths sums NOT in English (#@$!%#!? wat!?) it such a fortunate I adopted English as "Writing, reading and listening Language" that mean I can't speak english (maybe if I can learn it, but it will take time), same way I can speak my native tongue language (hindi) but cant read or write, As I did learn it in school but its like "WORDS ARE DANCING" for me. 

due to the language problem I never managed to make friends in my childhood, so became a sociopath and spending all my time at home with laptop and internet as the best way to pass the time morning to night some time productive sometimes not! but my family say I am smarter than anyone around as I can do most of the things which they even cant think for. but really fearful for me is to be in public and do an ordinary office job by traveling in train sametime everyday (very ordinary very boring life to live tha way), which my parents forcing to do for ofc self-earning, that's why I need to try hard play lesser games and actually make games, yep story and concept ready in mind and know how to make it, just need time so, maybe in 6 months I shall publish my game and try to earn money this way fun then that office jobs.

above paragrapf are being corrected by spelling and grammer correcting tool, but this one i writing my own, i usally re-read my texts twice thrice to it get properly grammered and better for reader, but this para is just i am typing without read for correction. so the main point is yep now days i do hard work 60% on my own game development as well as callege exam 10% ._. and 30% entertainment stuff and youtubling. other thing is that i know, normal people might say it my life with full of boring and oddness but as i say the way i use to look world is very different so yeah, any way thankyou for reading :) 

• Pixel_Love likes this

hufMVMB.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ Legendary ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Solaris ● Officer - B1 :: Dozers ● Leader - B2 :: Interstellar - B3 ]=

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,457 posts

I always been below the average child, fail in 9th grade, then took private 10th grade and passed it by 42%, then cleared my 12 grade by 60%, first of all i am the real person to ask "why need of an Exams" type questions, so you can say my school life being in dumbness... ✋wait! hold on! its just because the way I look the world is different! I always dislike being in this race of life, as because I am Dyslexic in language, that means language is the main problem, like for example, it would be way greater to write maths sums NOT in English (#@$!%#!? wat!?) it such a fortunate I adopted English as "Writing, reading and listening Language" that mean I can't speak english (maybe if I can learn it, but it will take time), same way I can speak my native tongue language (hindi) but cant read or write, As I did learn it in school but its like "WORDS ARE DANCING" for me. 

due to the language problem I never managed to make friends in my childhood, so became a sociopath and spending all my time at home with laptop and internet as the best way to pass the time morning to night some time productive sometimes not! but my family say I am smarter than anyone around as I can do most of the things which they even cant think for. but really fearful for me is to be in public and do an ordinary office job by traveling in train sametime everyday (very ordinary very boring life to live tha way), which my parents forcing to do for ofc self-earning, that's why I need to try hard play lesser games and actually make games, yep story and concept ready in mind and know how to make it, just need time so, maybe in 6 months I shall publish my game and try to earn money this way fun then that office jobs.

above paragrapf are being corrected by spelling and grammer correcting tool, but this one i writing my own, i usally re-read my texts twice thrice to it get properly grammered and better for reader, but this para is just i am typing without read for correction. so the main point is yep now days i do hard work 60% on my own game development as well as callege exam 10% ._. and 30% entertainment stuff and youtubling. other thing is that i know, normal people might say it my life with full of boring and oddness but as i say the way i use to look world is very different so yeah, any way thankyou for reading :) 

Um I think you misunderstand the word sociopath.... just saying

• Daniel241200 likes this

L8I9XD5.png

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 576 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

Um I think you misunderstand the word sociopath.... just saying

I do know about that word!, its just I am in controlled by myself because of awareness "who am I and why am I" and this thing is very common in people (sometime you may never notice that) and it's treatable. :]

hufMVMB.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ Legendary ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Solaris ● Officer - B1 :: Dozers ● Leader - B2 :: Interstellar - B3 ]=

Bluekronos

Bluekronos

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 581 posts
Hardworking in studies but lazy in jobs.

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Aquamarine B3 ]=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users