Noobie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Pink

In-game Name:  R4chal3

Date Last Active: Unknown but at least since 1/1/18

Today's Date: 1/132018

Ban Message:  Building in wilderness, care to explain [B4]

Apology: I am unaware of building in the wilderness  if I did I am sorry. In B4 I am in a faction (not sure the name) and I have only built inside the faction. Maybe the faction closed or something. Or I built in the past maybe, I don't know if I did,  but if I did i'm truely sorry. 

Ghoof

Ghoof

Mr. Forum whore savage king!

• 17,051 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue with a side of Aqua

In-game Name:  R4chal3

Date Last Active: Unknown but at least since 1/1/18

Today's Date: 1/132018

Ban Message:  Building in wilderness, care to explain [B4]

Apology: I am unaware of building in the wilderness  if I did I am sorry. In B4 I am in a faction (not sure the name) and I have only built inside the faction. Maybe the faction closed or something. Or I built in the past maybe, I don't know if I did,  but if I did i'm truely sorry. 

You were caught building in wilderness near the edge of one of our Nameless Faction XP Dark rooms we own.... it was where you were building up to the top of it with the intention of trying to get in to the farm which is impossible from the outside.

Keep in mind if your going to build on a piece of land you need to claim it first, and second of all don't try to break over into someones faction area through the means of building towers like you were...

Please keep in mind of those rules for me...

To build, you must be in a faction, and have the land claimed. No building in wilderness.

http://forums.teamex...2-server-rules/

I'm going to give you another chance but keep in mind what he discussed in here so we don't end up getting in trouble again over server rules...

Unbanned!

~Closed!

g1YoZET.gif

MSD Strong, Will always remember those lost, Never Forgotten! #NeverAgain
In loving remembrance of Tater2Sacks, godspeed buddy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users