60 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

BlueTanto

BlueTanto

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 840 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Passing through such life, and knowing a lot about people, I would be ready to sacrifice myself if it's going to make someone happy, or save somebody.

Real life aside, it's really not much to expect from people who care about ranks...

They're called "DONATIONS"...not "RANKS"...

But people would use those Donations as perks for advantage, for attention seeking purposes *you know I'm talking about you, person*, ETC...

there are a rare few who actually think of it as DONATING.

it is life though, and the stronger lives.

I think I put a little drama in there >.>

Anyway. Yeah, it would really be awesome for people to WORK TOGETHER and HELP EACH OTHER. Doesn't matter the rank, the person, or anything...

but yeah, dream on...

Oh and Edit: there are some "pros" (or so they call themselves) who keep being Complete dickheads to others who are new.

You need to watch out, one day everything will turn out on you.

Edited by BlueTanto, 13 January 2018 - 10:39 PM.

• NightWanderer, ALegitDot, DARYL909 and 7 others like this

KINGDOY

KINGDOY

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,012 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple

Most VIP do connect with noobs, just because you get VIP don't mean you can't chill with the noobs... I spend more than half my time on the server with noobs.
If that's the only thing stopping you From donating, go ahead and donate.

Most do but there is the odd VIP acting like they are a god...I've seen those vips chatting while a noob is desperately asking for help or whatever.

I am a teh dabbing pufferfish dabbing derp donkey.
FEbXTWS.png
THANKS TO LunaSei, DarkGhost, GrinderMiner and HitmanCookie FOR THIS amazing sig!! (They all once made me a sig :P) :) :) :)

Skylar

Skylar

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 231 posts

This probably sounded like flexing but i kinda dislike that vip made many people keep asking me..

and how should i respond to that ? i'm freakin new to this game ._.

other than that.. it's a sweet experience

Edited by Skylar, 14 January 2018 - 03:15 AM.

KoBYpVm.gif

Slateyo

Slateyo

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,343 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

Passing through such life, and knowing a lot about people, I would be ready to sacrifice myself if it's going to make someone happy, or save somebody.

Real life aside, it's really not much to expect from people who care about ranks...

They're called "DONATIONS"...not "RANKS"...

But people would use those Donations as perks for advantage, for attention seeking purposes *you know I'm talking about you, person*, ETC...

there are a rare few who actually think of it as DONATING.

it is life though, and the stronger lives.

I think I put a little drama in there >.>

Anyway. Yeah, it would really be awesome for people to WORK TOGETHER and HELP EACH OTHER. Doesn't matter the rank, the person, or anything...

but yeah, dream on...

Oh and Edit: there are some "pros" (or so they call themselves) who keep being Complete dickheads to others who are new.

You need to watch out, one day everything will turn out on you.

Well said.. I agree 

ezgif.com-resize_2.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

KINGDOY

KINGDOY

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,012 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple

Sauron, a fac just for noobs is a great thing!
I'm officer on a B1 fac and we add many new members and I always demote them so no grief but I also give them a piece of land of their own that way they can build and destroy to their liking.
A single act of kindness goes a long way.

Same here, my fac is always open to semi decent noobs with land plots.

I am a teh dabbing pufferfish dabbing derp donkey.
FEbXTWS.png
THANKS TO LunaSei, DarkGhost, GrinderMiner and HitmanCookie FOR THIS amazing sig!! (They all once made me a sig :P) :) :) :)

s0s0

s0s0

why my tiltle is a mud farmer?

• Server Donator
  • 369 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:pink

Tbh for me i go around play minigames if i am bored i try to get to know new people vips or non vips and then i friend them and help them if i can that is XD 

noobs and pros can be VIPS or not Vip is a title that gives you perks and such but it doesn't change your personality or you being a noob/pro it is still you but with that title and perks

i don't help much in help chat or try to give them instructions cuz tbh im very bad at explaining and such so yeah .-. 

Edited by s0s0, 14 January 2018 - 04:29 PM.

desiassassin

desiassassin

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 446 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black
After becoming VIP some people behave like a pure dick.
*help channel*
Needy- If I do this, is it against rules?
New VIP- What are you doing here when you don't even know the rules. Use /logout and never login.

Wtf dude. Your just a VIP. Stop being a jerk.
Thanks to the policies of TE that all players are treated equally no matter what their rank is.

Well to be honest I like VIP so much. Helping in help channel is above all the perks that we get on being a VIP.
Noobs won't trust the saying of a non-vip even if it's true and will continue to spam the same question again and again untill a STAFF or VIP tells them. This is enough for me that people listen to my opinions and agree with them.

Even if I am helping people in a virtual world where I don't know even a guy boosts my morale and adds goodness to my day.

I got my VIP3 this week only and I love what others hate the most -----> /CI <-----
I spend most of my time in gfarms, enchanting ton of items and the end product is a inventory full of prismarine and fish. That's where /ci comes in handy and clears the mess in a second. Long live /ci
  • NightWanderer, BlueTanto and Mantee like this
Posted Image
signature made by: HitmanCookie

siewhei

siewhei

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 489 posts

fking realy hate /ci.... maybe cause of bad in english,i read the description of /ci and i think this command is work like

when u point the sc/dc it will auto popped out all item,so i try to do it,and  my 3 god armor,1 mending helmet and other fly~~ ,,!,, :(,,!,,  

Edit:sry cuz accident leave off the topic :P

Edited by siewhei, 15 January 2018 - 02:54 PM.

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,403 posts

Nothing changes really, but the /mt and ghost is useful for mining :D

L8I9XD5.png

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

BronyLexicon

BronyLexicon

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 352 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Orange

Nothing really has changed for me from being vip all this time. Only thing different are the perks.

dJmnTZy.png?1

DipperDan

DipperDan

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 257 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black
Which is why I made this post.

*nothing has changed*

^this...I wish more VIP would see it like that.

Instead of acting superior to others why not be helpful?

Maybe tpa a member to a gfarm and help them grind xp

Or answer questions about wild or how to make a fac

It makes my day when I can go to B1 and find a new player asking for help only to see others responding quickly and helping.

A small act of kindness goes a long way and that's the motto I live by.

Anyway enough of the rambling lol I just like to see others helping others because that's what this server is all about.
  • NightWanderer, ALegitDot and SauronDark like this

A4oAnWH.gif

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,370 posts

The Life of a Vip as told by me, Pixel_Love.

*Note* this post is very confusing at least in my opinion. If you want to hear my full story, give me a call on Forums/Discord.

Spoiler

• BlueTanto, BellowFool, SauronDark and 5 others like this
Kcmi42r.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ The Greatest Of All Time ]=

Discord: Pixel Love#6666

DipperDan

DipperDan

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 257 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black
Pixel, your post was in no way as you put it *all over the place*

I'm glad that your mind has changed for the better and wish others would as well.

My time as a non VIP was short lived but even as a non VIP I had the same intentions, and that was to help new members even though at the time I was relatively new.

I enjoyed reading your post cause it seems like you have the same mind set as me.

If you want to continue that post feel free as I would very much enjoy reading it and I don't use discord.
  • BlueTanto and Pixel_Love like this

A4oAnWH.gif

DarkPilot

DarkPilot

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 280 posts

I am trying to help people an tp them if they want. But when my mood sux  (or if the person is probably 5 yo) i just ignore them.

Sometimes i drop random diamonds .

When i just got VIP i did use /d and stalk people a lot. Now i mostly use night vision (ghost) and creative. of course  always /chest

gallery_222975_657_25650.png

[B1]  ArTonelico faction leader.

C4t4ly5t

C4t4ly5t

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,015 posts

Dot, it's mind boggling how some VIP let it go to their head, we are like everyone else and part of the same community/family.

I do hope the ones who see themselves as high and mighty see this post and maybe rethink.

As stated above we represent this server and no one wants to play with rude people.

I like how you referred to our community as a family. I also help out the non-VIP players wherever I can. I have, on numerous occasions, helped people who don't have LB to find out who griefed their faction, and sometimes, if I have the time, even little things, like the time a non-vip asked me very nicely at B1 Spawn to TP him to the top of the highest building, so he could jump off with his elytra.

But on a serious note, I feel a sense of responsibility to help people with my vip perks, whenever the opportunity arises.

ob162Ya.png

HearthFire B1 =[ (MVP) c4t4ly5t r34v3r (VIP5) ]= Misfit B4

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpir]= Legendary Recruitment

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,403 posts

I would tp if i could XD 

VIP1 here....

L8I9XD5.png

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

DemonicBlow

DemonicBlow

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 790 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:White

I no longer use /portal since i got access to /mt , /sethome , /home , /warp :v

Signatures are overrated.

HotLava02

HotLava02

Yeah but better not speak about it it might get changed xD

• Server Donator
  • 536 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green
True, Vip are donations basically, I have thos rank as a present, but I was actually working for it. Basically Vip is, in my opinion, just a rank that shows up on chat with extra perms. What I hate is when a Vip acts like he were best friends with another one because of his beautiful Vip rank. I personally like the perks I have, but I know I keep repeating this but this is a game, and I see people having no fun out there, mining everyday to get Vip or an upgrade... This is meant to be fun and have fun on a server... I'm not telling you to stop mining, naaah I'm not here to give orders. Originally, I was looking for Vip4 at least when i did nothing other that hanging out in the help vhat and triggering new players... I even got a warfn to leave it, i was still new to the server... And I also hate when someone judges someone's experience in here for Bip, SVip, EVip etc. Some factions before evedn accepted only Vips to join it... as a non-vip, I felt offended, No, I don't consider myself at experienced, but I did not gain it with a 20 dollar donation..
I'll just leave this here, I don't want to create any conflicts but some people have to know how to distinguish Vip from abilities etc.

svJIMtE.gif

Special thanks to GrinderMiner to the amazing sig :D

s0s0

s0s0

why my tiltle is a mud farmer?

• Server Donator
  • 369 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:pink

Tbh i wanted to get vip because y'know i was a kid at that time so don't judge .. probably to like have those cool perks and a title and lets just say i was sorta jelly but not really hehe but now i've  changed its kinda like when you want something and now you've got it and got the to experience it and what it means so yeah this is how a person's intentions to use a thing changes i guess but i am not one of those vips who be like "I AM A GOD" XD 

i am not very helpful since y'know noobs cannot help noobs XD but i help if i can sorry to make a second post but some people said somethings that i liked so i thought i'd tell more about my self and such :P

btw this topic is really interesting 

Sincerely, a random noob

Edited by s0s0, 16 January 2018 - 02:34 PM.

Astrophel_

Astrophel_

THE MAGIC MAN :D

• Server Donator
  • 320 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Brown

I am truly influenced by some vip players in this community, I got free vip upgrades all the way to vip3 thanks to TBNR_girl and Jean181, then I started donating for myself and for other players who I saw potential in and thought they deserved it.

I like to help out noobs whether they ask questions in help chat or other chats cuz non-vips always seem to go unnoticed, and when we were all non-vips at one point, we all got ignored by vips most of the time.

Other than that I like to run around build worlds and get ideas/inspiration, play minigames, and build, sometimes chat on global but not always.

14xm8u1.png

♤ [B1][HearthFire][B2][♦Evolved][B3][♦Nemophilists][B4][MisfitCity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users