Photo

"sayem_Hub - Asking For Real Money Charity Donations Is Forbidden" - Inspectorgadget

6 replies to this topic

sayem_hub

sayem_hub

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 21 posts

In-game Name: sayem_hub

Date Last Active: January 12, 2018

Today's Date: January 13, 2018

Ban Message: Asking for real money charity donations is forbidden -InspectorGadget

Apology: I am really sorry, I know it was my fault. I didn't really know that it was forbidden. I am sorry for what I did. I really feeling guilty. I am apologizing for this. I am requesting  to unbanned me. I really love this server and I promise I will not do this again. Thanks. Sorry again!

Edited by sayem_hub, 13 January 2018 - 03:32 AM.

sayem_hub

sayem_hub

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 21 posts

Bump

sayem_hub

sayem_hub

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 21 posts

Bump

sayem_hub

sayem_hub

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 21 posts
Bump

sayem_hub

sayem_hub

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 21 posts
Bump

InspectorGadget

InspectorGadget

Enderdragon Slayer

• 1,482 posts

In-game Name: sayem_hub

Date Last Active: January 12, 2018

Today's Date: January 13, 2018

Ban Message: Asking for real money charity donations is forbidden -InspectorGadget

Apology: I am really sorry, I know it was my fault. I didn't really know that it was forbidden. I am sorry for what I did. I really feeling guilty. I am apologizing for this. I am requesting  to unbanned me. I really love this server and I promise I will not do this again. Thanks. Sorry again!

Hello, I am happy that you understand to not ask for game items or ingame money.

Most importantly do not ask for real money ( asking for people to donate to a charity.)

You can do that on yahoo or google or other chat and search engines or some games but not on the TE Network please and thank you.

Thanks for understanding, reading and compliance with http://rules.TeamExtremeMc.com

If you have a legit favorite charity in real life that you want to help; direct advertising in free search engines is the method.

Making ads on craigslist or yahoo for example.  Good luck with that if it's honestly true. 

Any questions about rules or game help just feel free to PM me here or in-game. 

Please don't forget to read http://rules.TeamExtremeMc.com  so you will be updated with the main rules.

People in game will report you when they see things. So please try your best to follow rules.

This is converted to a 5 day temporary ban which I feel is sufficient for this type of ADV. 

Unbanned *today.

Sincerely -Gadget

sayem_hub

sayem_hub

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 21 posts
Thanks sir...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users