7 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Arily

Arily

Noobie

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple

Not trying to be negative, however it seems almost pointless to go Spelunking on a multiplayer server. Only because every time I've gone down a hole it's all picked clean meaning there is nothing to find. I also get so lost and turned around and don't want to shovel up threw the surface as I'm afraid to pop in on someone's claimed land.

I don't fully know how this server works because I am new...however this is my favorite part of Minecraft the adventuring in Caves, Ravines, and Mountains.

Does anyone have input or suggestions on this?

Thanks,

Arily

Enhance

Enhance

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 163 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

facepalm.

rcDDRuC.gif

DIRST-TeamX-Schwifty-DrVenomsLab

HotLava02

HotLava02

Yeah but better not speak about it it might get changed xD

• Server Donator
  • 573 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green
Don't worry, with a small ammount of exceptions, claimed land is protected in the entire chunk and not only the surface. This includes from 0 to the building height limit. So yes, you are safe to mine freely, just beware not to mine under other people's plots if you are on a faction that has member plots set.
I hope I helped, and good luck on your journey on TE! And mostly, have fun :D
  • KINGDOY likes this

svJIMtE.gif

Special thanks to GrinderMiner to the amazing sig :D

_¢Łø¢Қω£ŔҚ_

_¢Łø¢Қω£ŔҚ_

~Redstone Artist~

• Server Donator
  • 2,555 posts
Make sure your /f home is set above water so when you fall in lava do /f home to put yourself out. Bring a silk pick with an enderchest and when your full up set a waypoint with a mini map to go back where you were.

4X3qcAd.jpg

Ghoof

Ghoof

Mr. Forum whore savage king!

• 17,090 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue with a side of Aqua

Not trying to be negative, however it seems almost pointless to go Spelunking on a multiplayer server. Only because every time I've gone down a hole it's all picked clean meaning there is nothing to find. I also get so lost and turned around and don't want to shovel up threw the surface as I'm afraid to pop in on someone's claimed land.

I don't fully know how this server works because I am new...however this is my favorite part of Minecraft the adventuring in Caves, Ravines, and Mountains.

Does anyone have input or suggestions on this?

Thanks,

Arily

Actually you really need to go exploring around a bit, and it doesn't mean you will find stuff right away....

There is tons, and tons of spots that aren't mined out yet for people to find, and that goes for some nice pristine abandoned mineshafts....

For me whenever I would go mining back in the day I always utilized the minimap mod, and used it to track areas with waypoints... It did work for me as I would know where to go travel back to when I would have to go back to my /f home, and drop of stuff at my private chest in my house....

I do recommend having Macro mod which is a great tool especially if your mining as then you can bind the /f home to a certain key on your keyboard ( Goes for cases when your mining, and get thrown into lava ).

I mean I don't do much mining now as I have other important duties that I rather tend to but did enjoy when I use to back in the earlier days when I played on TeamExtreme

• munslogic and KINGDOY like this

g1YoZET.gif

MSD Strong, Will always remember those lost, Never Forgotten! #NeverAgain
In loving remembrance of Tater2Sacks, godspeed buddy!

heyesl

heyesl

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 190 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Light golden yellow

Make sure your /f home is set above water so when you fall in lava do /f home to put yourself out. Bring a silk pick with an enderchest and when your full up set a waypoint with a mini map to go back where you were.

Sorry but as far as I am aware, minimap is allowed but waypoints are not.

vagga2U

Officer for Peace (B4)   Officer for Nuub (B2) 

HotLava02

HotLava02

Yeah but better not speak about it it might get changed xD

• Server Donator
  • 573 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

Sorry but as far as I am aware, minimap is allowed but waypoints are not.

Waypoints are part of voxel map and they are allowed, and the teleport feature will not work. Voxel map got addapted to TE, cave mode and mob radars won't work here, which is the only thing that makes some minimap mods not allowed.

svJIMtE.gif

Special thanks to GrinderMiner to the amazing sig :D

heyesl

heyesl

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 190 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Light golden yellow

Waypoints are part of voxel map and they are allowed, and the teleport feature will not work. Voxel map got addapted to TE, cave mode and mob radars won't work here, which is the only thing that makes some minimap mods not allowed.

Ok. Thank you for clarifying that.

vagga2U

Officer for Peace (B4)   Officer for Nuub (B2) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users