Photo

I Have Purchased Minecraft, But I Need The Titan Launcher. So If I Download The Titan Launcher And I Also Use It, Can I Still Go To Server Where You N

5 replies to this topic

AdriatikK

AdriatikK

Noobie

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

I have purchased Minecraft, but I need the Titan Launcher. So if I download the Titan Launcher and I also use it, can I still go to server where you need purcased minecraft and join it? :huh:

FirePhoenix_24

FirePhoenix_24

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 713 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

I have purchased Minecraft, but I need the Titan Launcher. So if I download the Titan Launcher and I also use it, can I still go to server where you need purcased minecraft and join it? :huh:

No, it will only work with cracked mc servers. In case you don’t know the rules, don’t mention or ask for IP/name of any mc server.

gbYRaID.gif

Sig made by: Alphonso

[-=[B1:Solaris]=-] [-=[B2:7Kingdoms]=-] [-=[B3:Firekingdoms]=-] [-=[B4:Swedminers]=-]

Venomencer

Venomencer

Hahaha too young to Die...

• Server Donator
  • 718 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Aqua

You can access TE from cracked launcher and you can still login to premium mode

Download Titan launcher: https://goo.gl/Z4E7sv

giphy.gif
[B1] TheForbiddenCity | [B2] DweresHollow | [B3] NightBeacon | [B4] DrVenomsLab
-=[i!i] NOTHING TOUCHES THE HEART LIKE MY VENOM : [i!i]=-

Ghoof

Ghoof

Mr. Forum whore savage king!

• 17,051 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue with a side of Aqua

The server is a cracked server so you just download the titan launcher from the linked topic below...

http://forums.teamex...te-blacklisted/

Just download the launcher, and load up the exe, and then it will ask you for a Username.... Once you pick a name then you just load up the game click on TeamExtreme then your in the server ....

Just do /register [password of your choice] then from there onward whenever you join you will do /login [password] with the name you picked....

g1YoZET.gif

MSD Strong, Will always remember those lost, Never Forgotten! #NeverAgain
In loving remembrance of Tater2Sacks, godspeed buddy!

Fridge

Fridge

java.lang.NullPointerException

• Plugin Developer
  • 2,599 posts

Yes

L1pOqe4.gif

UrbanNinja_

UrbanNinja_

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 669 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green
With premium, you have the option in Options to have a Premium login. When you log in the Titan launcher with this option with premium, not only can you still access TeamExtreme, you can access all other servers cracked or premium rather than having to switch to the Mojang launcher for premium servers.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users