• Please log in to reply

dano1974

dano1974

Noobie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:bleu
  • In-game name:dennis25041974 dano20092007 and davey04072010
  • Date Last Active:app. 06-01-2018  (dd-mm-year)
  • Today's Date:12-01-2018
  • Ban Message:
  • 1. to manny pigmen portals[b3],
  • 2. to manny accounts
  • Apology:
  • 1. we tryed to make an xp farm for everyone to use only the first in house portals werend sufisund for good xp farming, so we made anoter outside the building. solusion; i will remove the outside portals and/or the inside portals.
  • 2. im a father of 2 sons, dano and davey aka dano20092007 (10 years old) and davey04072010 (7 years old) my son dano made 2 other accounds to expand oure clan-teretory to make the building more extreme. solusion; i will speak to him that we caned do that no more and i will give the extra land back to the wildernis.

hope i informed u suffisund about oure misstep when we got carryied away.

Ghoof

Ghoof

Mr. Forum whore king :)

• 13,330 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue with a side of Aqua

• In-game name:dennis25041974 dano20092007 and davey04072010
  • Date Last Active:app. 06-01-2018  (dd-mm-year)
  • Today's Date:12-01-2018
  • Ban Message:
  • 1. to manny pigmen portals[b3],
  • 2. to manny accounts
  • Apology:
  • 1. we tryed to make an xp farm for everyone to use only the first in house portals werend sufisund for good xp farming, so we made anoter outside the building. solusion; i will remove the outside portals and/or the inside portals.
  • 2. im a father of 2 sons, dano and davey aka dano20092007 (10 years old) and davey04072010 (7 years old) my son dano made 2 other accounds to expand oure clan-teretory to make the building more extreme. solusion; i will speak to him that we caned do that no more and i will give the extra land back to the wildernis.

hope i informed u suffisund about oure misstep when we got carryied away.

Found that you had 20+ in one farm which is not allowed of course as it break the pigman farm rule we have in place. Please keep in mind that the rule on pigman spawners in your faction is a max of 8 portals per farm.
Read over the server rules

http://forums.teamex...2-server-rules/

Also since this kind of pertains to stuff relating to xp farms I'm going to link you another page that deals with dark-rooms so you can look that over for those rules in case you ever build one, or already have one.

http://forums.teamex...-clarification/

In regards to your too many accounts that will be dealt with as I go over, and review information pertaining to that....

So for now I want to see you go over the pigman portal rules, and dark room rules then comeback with a response that you fully understand those rules....

Thank you!

9IiUciT.png
“The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.”

In loving remembrance of Tater2Sacks, godspeed buddy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users