Dennis25041974-To Manny Pigmen Portals[B3], To Manny Accounts-Ghoof

7 replies to this topic

dano1974

dano1974

Noobie

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • In-game name:dennis25041974 dano20092007 and davey04072010
  • Date Last Active:app. 06-01-2018  (dd-mm-year)
  • Today's Date:12-01-2018
  • Ban Message:
  • 1. to manny pigmen portals[b3],
  • 2. to manny accounts
  • Apology:
  • 1. we tryed to make an xp farm for everyone to use only the first in house portals werend sufisund for good xp farming, so we made anoter outside the building. solusion; i will remove the outside portals and/or the inside portals.
  • 2. im a father of 2 sons, dano and davey aka dano20092007 (10 years old) and davey04072010 (7 years old) my son dano made 2 other accounds to expand oure clan-teretory to make the building more extreme. solusion; i will speak to him that we caned do that no more and i will give the extra land back to the wildernis.

hope i informed u suffisund about oure misstep when we got carryied away.

Ghoof

Ghoof

Mr. Friendly Forum Whore King :)

• 17,366 posts

• In-game name:dennis25041974 dano20092007 and davey04072010
  • Date Last Active:app. 06-01-2018  (dd-mm-year)
  • Today's Date:12-01-2018
  • Ban Message:
  • 1. to manny pigmen portals[b3],
  • 2. to manny accounts
  • Apology:
  • 1. we tryed to make an xp farm for everyone to use only the first in house portals werend sufisund for good xp farming, so we made anoter outside the building. solusion; i will remove the outside portals and/or the inside portals.
  • 2. im a father of 2 sons, dano and davey aka dano20092007 (10 years old) and davey04072010 (7 years old) my son dano made 2 other accounds to expand oure clan-teretory to make the building more extreme. solusion; i will speak to him that we caned do that no more and i will give the extra land back to the wildernis.

hope i informed u suffisund about oure misstep when we got carryied away.

Found that you had 20+ in one farm which is not allowed of course as it break the pigman farm rule we have in place. Please keep in mind that the rule on pigman spawners in your faction is a max of 8 portals per farm.
Read over the server rules

http://forums.teamex...2-server-rules/

Also since this kind of pertains to stuff relating to xp farms I'm going to link you another page that deals with dark-rooms so you can look that over for those rules in case you ever build one, or already have one.

http://forums.teamex...-clarification/

In regards to your too many accounts that will be dealt with as I go over, and review information pertaining to that....

So for now I want to see you go over the pigman portal rules, and dark room rules then comeback with a response that you fully understand those rules....

Thank you!

k31Fbi7.png

Farewell TeamExtreme, and thanks for the great journey we've all had together!

dano1974

dano1974

Noobie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Found that you had 20+ in one farm which is not allowed of course as it break the pigman farm rule we have in place. Please keep in mind that the rule on pigman spawners in your faction is a max of 8 portals per farm.
Read over the server rules

Also since this kind of pertains to stuff relating to xp farms I'm going to link you another page that deals with dark-rooms so you can look that over for those rules in case you ever build one, or already have one.

http://forums.teamex...-clarification/

In regards to your too many accounts that will be dealt with as I go over, and review information pertaining to that....

So for now I want to see you go over the pigman portal rules, and dark room rules then comeback with a response that you fully understand those rules....

Thank you!

Hello Ghoof,

I have read the pigmen portal and the dark-rooms rules, witch i even dind know what they were and nou i can tell u we doned have anny darkrooms.

The in-house pigmen portals can stay en the external pigmen portals i will break douwn, if they are not already broken :) .

And i have read the section:

Overclaiming: Factions that have fallen beneath their alotted claims are subject to have land unclaimed by an admin at the admin's discretion. This land usually applies first to land that is unused but can apply to any chunks as an admin sees fit depending on the situation.  As this is a common issue, it is impossible to address every issue of overclaiming on the server, but players must be aware that their faction's land claims can be lost if they become overclaimed.

And i can tell u that we have to mutch land in posesion as it gives u 3 chunks of land per faction-member. I gues we have 18 chunks in possesion so we have to give up half. Sorry for that. That concure with the 3 extra accounts that were made. witch im sorry to for that.

i hope to informed u about my reading the rules sadifactionary to youre part.

Sinsirly and whith respect,

Dennis.

dano1974

dano1974

Noobie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Bump

dano1974

dano1974

Noobie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Awaiting youre replay paciently :)

:bunny:

Ghoof

Ghoof

• 17,366 posts

Hello Ghoof,

I have read the pigmen portal and the dark-rooms rules, witch i even dind know what they were and nou i can tell u we doned have anny darkrooms.

The in-house pigmen portals can stay en the external pigmen portals i will break douwn, if they are not already broken :) .

And i have read the section:

Overclaiming: Factions that have fallen beneath their alotted claims are subject to have land unclaimed by an admin at the admin's discretion. This land usually applies first to land that is unused but can apply to any chunks as an admin sees fit depending on the situation.  As this is a common issue, it is impossible to address every issue of overclaiming on the server, but players must be aware that their faction's land claims can be lost if they become overclaimed.

And i can tell u that we have to mutch land in posesion as it gives u 3 chunks of land per faction-member. I gues we have 18 chunks in possesion so we have to give up half. Sorry for that. That concure with the 3 extra accounts that were made. witch im sorry to for that.

i hope to informed u about my reading the rules sadifactionary to youre part.

Sinsirly and whith respect,

Dennis.

Alright here is the major issue we have that is you didn't properly notify staff that you need to have more than the 2 account limit on a connection. Its two accounts per working player yes but when we see tons of accounts like that on one location it does draw major red-flags for staff. This is where that all went wrong, and could have been avoided in terms of having too many accounts on your location....

I will resolve the matter with too many accounts but we have to decide over the ones that will be removed....

You said that Davey made two accounts but its Dano that has three accounts of his own....

dano20092007

dano201702

dano201701

So  we need to excess accounts of his which does state " To working accounts per player "

General Server Rules                                                                    

Rules:

• Maximum of two working player accounts per person.

dennis25041974, and davey04072010 will be kept but you need to sort out the Dano accounts  so we can wrap up this appeal hopefully today so its off my list of topics on my plate..

Thank you!

k31Fbi7.png

dano1974

dano1974

Noobie

• Members
  • 5 posts

hello Ghoof,

in my first appeal i wrote it correctly;

i hope u can take this in consideration that i have to inform him on the server rules because he is just studing englisch on his school. so it is my bad that he made 2 more accounts because i laked to inform him about that.

and dano20092007 is his first account and to keep in case u will decide to give us another chance.

awayting youre reaction on this mather.

Dennis.

Edit:

i just found the rule;

Maximum of two working player accounts per person.

i dosnt say about 2 accounts per location / IP. like u stated first.

sugestion;

maybe u can att to that line ; when u play withe more than 1 players on one location notify staff as well. or some like that?

Edited by dano1974, 26 January 2018 - 04:12 PM.

Ghoof

Ghoof

• 17,366 posts

Official removed from your account list dano201701, dano201702

The allowed accounts then for your family

dennis25041974

davey04072010

dano20092007

Dano201702, and dano201701 removed!

Unbanned other accounts, and made proper noting of your family in the tool!

~closed!

• dano1974 likes this

k31Fbi7.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users