Mud Farmer

• Banned
  • 19 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue
In-game name: Zentberk_919
Date Last Active: 12-31-2017
Today's Date: 01-12-2018
Ban Message: you're banned! reason: =ADIYAN_DS by kenace

Apology:im so sorry because my friend(ADIYAN_DS) using xray without telling me,and he using my wifi to play te too. i dont know he doing in te, but maybe he xraying to mine. i was there in build 3 and im afk. after he done after he finished, he did not tell me that he was xrayed in b3. after a two days, i logged in and i got a ban message. i hope this message can help me to ease the burden of destire to play. i leave it all to the admin, and sorry for bad english. :D

~thx

edit: ban message changed 

Edited by Zentberk_919, 14 January 2018 - 08:18 AM.

<([ Leader of [B3][TheZenthixen] Faction ])>

Signature TE   Copy

[B1][1stDivision] [B2][Theogony] [B3][TheZenthixen] [B4][Cursed]

cybben

cybben

Mean And Bad Pirate

• 1,175 posts

So you try log on 2 days after and see this ban msg, and ADIYAN_DS is for sure not your alt account?

Think before answer, and come clean out whit the truth

Posted Image

Made by Lazarinho014 :)

cybben

cybben

Mean And Bad Pirate

• 1,175 posts

Ban Message: you're banned! reason: xray b3 -cybben by kenace

Apology:im so sorry because my friend(ADIYAN_DS) using xray without telling me,and he using my wifi to play te too. i dont know he doing in te, but maybe he xraying to mine. i was there in build 3 and im afk. after he done after he finished, he did not tell me that he was xrayed in b3. after a two days, i logged in and i got a ban message. i hope this message can help me to ease the burden of destire to play. i leave it all to the admin, and sorry for bad english. :D

~thx

• Zentberk_919 and Fzuper like this

Posted Image

cybben

cybben

Mean And Bad Pirate

• 1,175 posts

So you try log on 2 days after and see this ban msg, and ADIYAN_DS is for sure not your alt account?

Think before answer, and come clean out whit the truth

Answer this instead of like what i done.

Posted Image

Zentberk_919

Zentberk_919

Mud Farmer

• Banned
  • 19 posts

Ban Message: you're banned! reason: xray b3 -cybben by kenace

~thx

Can i correct that? Im sorry, He just said when it's been two days. And he said, after one day last he played, he got ban message on his home pc. If he is banned, I also get banned with the same ip when I logged in. Im affraid to login with my wifi. I cant do anything now T-T. I always think about this every day. I hopely i can play again. Thx

Signature TE   Copy

cybben

cybben

Mean And Bad Pirate

• 1,175 posts

Can i correct that? Im sorry, He just said when it's been two days. And he said, after one day last he played, he got ban message on his home pc. If he is banned, I also get banned with the same ip when I logged in. Im affraid to login with my wifi. I cant do anything now T-T. I always think about this every day. I hopely i can play again. Thx

why do you apeal for  xray b3 -cybben by kenace, it is not even your ban on your account unless you try to log in whit ADIYAN_DS and see that text.

I can tell i have access to all logs here, and many thing is clear for me, and i can keep investigate this to truth is here.

Posted Image

Zentberk_919

Zentberk_919

Mud Farmer

• Banned
  • 19 posts

why do you apeal for  xray b3 -cybben by kenace, it is not even your ban on your account unless you try to log in whit ADIYAN_DS and see that text.

I can tell i have access to all logs here, and many thing is clear for me, and i can keep investigate this to truth is here.

okay sorry, I just logged in, and ban message is "you're banned! reason:= ADIYAN_DS by kenace". I already told you, im just afraid to login again. and I think the same with ADIYAN with the same ip, will be get banned. because I am not logged in from the last play, but I did nothing and he was xraying

Signature TE   Copy

cybben

cybben

Mean And Bad Pirate

• 1,175 posts

yea, now you log in and check that. Because i pointed it out.

The only one try log on of those 2 account before this ban apel is ADIYAN_DS, and looking in logs show both account have share much more then just IP in  past.

In my mind i feel both account is yours, and you try to get away by blame a friend was in your home playing.

What proof do i have he not play on your computer, or a other computer in your home, that actually is loaded whit x-rays?

What proof do i have it is a friend, and not you that seem to have so much in common then just a single visit to use your wifi

when we look in logs, one log in, log out, then the other log in, all seem to be from same computer.

I need to get a Admin to get a second opinion on this, but in my eye, things not look to god for you.

Posted Image

cybben

cybben

Mean And Bad Pirate

• 1,175 posts

So based on that we have to say take your hack and x-ray to a other server you not welcome here anymore

Case closed

Denied

closed

• Alicesilvers, UrbanNinja_, xDevil022 and 4 others like this

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xray b3, kenace, cybben, flox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users