Xray Mining Suspected

3 replies to this topic

I_AM_THE_SENATE

I_AM_THE_SENATE

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 28 posts

EDIT:

Sorry for bad format, but following the typical format just felt kind of weird since it's not built for that type of report

In name game: I_AM_THE_SENATE

Faction name: MasterMinds

What was taken: nothing was stolen

Where it was taken from: nothing was stolen

World: B1

Who do I suspect: I don't know

Screenshots: see below

I just suspect xray as explained above at coordinates -2384/4/1768, the full details are below so if you could investigate that would be cool, thanks

I was digging on my faction land in B1 when I came across 2 diamond ores on the limit of my chunk. Just beside those diamond ores, in the next chunk was a very small hole suspiciously dug by someone. The entrance of that little cavern is a 1x1 hole dug straight down.

So here's my theory. That person was xraying, saw some diamonds, dug down to get them, but because 2 ores were on the next chunk (that he didn't own) he had to leave them there.

I have taken some screenshots

1. How I found those diamond ores (the right wall was all covered in stone, I mined it and found the cave)Attached File  2018-01-10_21.13.31.png   317.05KB   0 downloads

2. What the cave looks like (very small with only one exit being the straight down hole or screenshot 3 Attached File  2018-01-10_21.10.30.png   305.82KB   0 downloads

3. The suspicious hole that the player dug down to reach diamond ores

Attached File  2018-01-10_21.17.49.png   277.39KB   1 downloads

the coordinates of the crime scene are -2384/4/1768

the coordinates of the straight down hole are -2381/2/1763 

TL;DR

check out coords -2384/4/1768 in B1 someone dug directly down to find diamonds

thanks, I hate cheaters

Edited by I_AM_THE_SENATE, 11 January 2018 - 09:51 PM.

It's treason, then...  AAAARRRRGGHHHGGHGHGHH

Ghoof

Ghoof

Mr. Pissed Off Forum Whore Who Gives Zero Fucks What Others Thin

• 17,291 posts

I was digging on my faction land in B1 when I came across 2 diamond ores on the limit of my chunk. Just beside those diamond ores, in the next chunk was a very small hole suspiciously dug by someone. The entrance of that little cavern is a 1x1 hole dug straight down.

So here's my theory. That person was xraying, saw some diamonds, dug down to get them, but because 2 ores were on the next chunk (that he didn't own) he had to leave them there.

I have taken some screenshots

1. How I found those diamond ores (the right wall was all covered in stone, I mined it and found the cave)attachicon.gif2018-01-10_21.13.31.png

2. What the cave looks like (very small with only one exit being the straight down hole or screenshot 3 attachicon.gif2018-01-10_21.10.30.png

3. The suspicious hole that the player dug down to reach diamond ores

attachicon.gif2018-01-10_21.17.49.png

the coordinates of the crime scene are -2384/4/1768

the coordinates of the straight down hole are -2381/2/1763 

TL;DR

check out coords -2384/4/1768 in B1 someone dug directly down to find diamonds

thanks, I hate cheaters

I would love to do your report but deep down in side being a stickler I am for people following strict reporting guidelines I must say you need to format your post like it says in the pinned topic...

http://forums.teamex...ase-read-first/

More so if you let people slide constantly over formatting report correctly then why have a format in the first place anyways....

So fix it please!

Thank you!

Sincerely, Ghoof

Friendly TeamExtreme Moderator :)

g1YoZET.gif

Twinkle twinkle little snitch mind your own business you nosy bitch!
Keep your nose out of my shit, and I'll try to keep my foot out of your ass!

I_AM_THE_SENATE

I_AM_THE_SENATE

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 28 posts

So fix it please!

Thank you!

I has been done my lord

It's treason, then...  AAAARRRRGGHHHGGHGHGHH

Empyrean

Empyrean

:U

• Administrator
  • 4,603 posts

Looked into it, logs of the hole you mentioned are extremely old and not related to those ores.

Thanks for reporting, but in general I'd not worry much about xrayers: unless someone blatantly admits cheats in chat or whatever, is hard for players to determine the use of hacks; on the other hand, is pretty easy for staff to check players' accounts about this matter.

• UrbanNinja_, JohnnyColorado, Blue Velvet and 1 other like this
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xray, cheater

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users