3 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

ZenStarwalker

ZenStarwalker

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 61 posts

IGN: ZenStarwalker

Hey it's Zen. My laptop kicked the bucket a few weeks ago, so I saved up money and built myself a desktop. 

But when I logged in today all my factions are gone, everything is still there (via /warp) but no land is claimed. I worked for weeks and weeks building them and now i have no other way besides reclaiming. 

Can a admin reinstate everything? I already noticed some of my chests were looted and i lost several valuable things.

Let me now. ZenStarwalker

• YATA likes this

winner

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 621 posts

since you say, chest looted, thats ofc not recoverable, because your items already flowing in economy, other then your building rollback, that should be requested in world edit.

• ZenStarwalker likes this

hufMVMB.gif

= [  Solaris   ::   Dozers   ::   Raphael   ::   Legendary  ] =

ZenStarwalker

ZenStarwalker

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 61 posts
Yeah I'm not worried about that as much as I'm worried about all the land and buildings claimed/built

winner

Ghoof

Ghoof

Mr. Pissed Off Forum Whore Who Gives Zero Fucks What Others Thin

• 17,291 posts

IGN: ZenStarwalker

Hey it's Zen. My laptop kicked the bucket a few weeks ago, so I saved up money and built myself a desktop. 

But when I logged in today all my factions are gone, everything is still there (via /warp) but no land is claimed. I worked for weeks and weeks building them and now i have no other way besides reclaiming. 

Can a admin reinstate everything? I already noticed some of my chests were looted and i lost several valuable things.

Let me now. ZenStarwalker

Looked over this, and you were kicked from your factions due to the following reasons....

2017-12-26:

Build2 [19:10:00] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 170/INFO]: [Factions 2.8.20] Player ZenStarwalker was auto-removed due to inactivity.
Build2 [19:10:00] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 170/INFO]: [Factions 2.8.20] ZenStarwalker left the faction: Gaia

2018-01-06:

Build1 [06:45:00] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 60/INFO]: [Factions 2.8.20] Player ZenStarwalker was auto-removed due to inactivity.

You were removed from all factions in each world you had a faction due to being inactive 31 days....

You get autokicked from your faction, and any locketted chest do pop, etc...

Its a players responsibility to login once a month to prevent timing out....

Simple as that, including me when I timed-out a while back.... I just accepted that when it happened, and work back up to regaining what I lost!

g1YoZET.gif

Twinkle twinkle little snitch mind your own business you nosy bitch!
Keep your nose out of my shit, and I'll try to keep my foot out of your ass!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: active, help, admin, factions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users