• Please log in to reply

ZenStarwalker

ZenStarwalker

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 61 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

IGN: ZenStarwalker

Hey it's Zen. My laptop kicked the bucket a few weeks ago, so I saved up money and built myself a desktop. 

But when I logged in today all my factions are gone, everything is still there (via /warp) but no land is claimed. I worked for weeks and weeks building them and now i have no other way besides reclaiming. 

Can a admin reinstate everything? I already noticed some of my chests were looted and i lost several valuable things.

Let me now. ZenStarwalker

• YATA likes this

winner

SauronDark

SauronDark

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 429 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

since you say, chest looted, thats ofc not recoverable, because your items already flowing in economy, other then your building rollback, that should be requested in world edit.

• ZenStarwalker likes this

hufMVMB.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ Legendary ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Solaris ● Officer - B1 :: Dozers ● Leader - B2 :: Interstellar - B3 ]=

ZenStarwalker

ZenStarwalker

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 61 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue
Yeah I'm not worried about that as much as I'm worried about all the land and buildings claimed/built

winner

Ghoof

Ghoof

Mr. Forum whore king :)

• 13,373 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue with a side of Aqua

IGN: ZenStarwalker

Hey it's Zen. My laptop kicked the bucket a few weeks ago, so I saved up money and built myself a desktop. 

But when I logged in today all my factions are gone, everything is still there (via /warp) but no land is claimed. I worked for weeks and weeks building them and now i have no other way besides reclaiming. 

Can a admin reinstate everything? I already noticed some of my chests were looted and i lost several valuable things.

Let me now. ZenStarwalker

Looked over this, and you were kicked from your factions due to the following reasons....

2017-12-26:

Build2 [19:10:00] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 170/INFO]: [Factions 2.8.20] Player ZenStarwalker was auto-removed due to inactivity.
Build2 [19:10:00] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 170/INFO]: [Factions 2.8.20] ZenStarwalker left the faction: Gaia

2018-01-06:

Build1 [06:45:00] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 60/INFO]: [Factions 2.8.20] Player ZenStarwalker was auto-removed due to inactivity.

You were removed from all factions in each world you had a faction due to being inactive 31 days....

You get autokicked from your faction, and any locketted chest do pop, etc...

Its a players responsibility to login once a month to prevent timing out....

Simple as that, including me when I timed-out a while back.... I just accepted that when it happened, and work back up to regaining what I lost!

9IiUciT.png
The legend, king, myth, and holy gold hammer holder!

In loving remembrance of Tater2Sacks, godspeed buddy!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: active, help, admin, factions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users