3 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

BloodThirst148

BloodThirst148

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black

I posted this issue on december 18th and I have not received any reply can someone please help me here is the link for that post.

Started by BloodThirst148Dec 18 2017 04:20 AM

http://forums.teamex...anted-pic-gone/

I was at the admin shop inside the stone mine after I clicked to sell the mined cobblestone the server kicked me out and took all the mined cobblestone and my enchanted pic. Please help me I know there is a log kept you can see how much money I had before I clicked to sell the cobblestone I dont know how much it was but it was a lot the other Items I was able to sell them when I logged back in.

Fridge

Fridge

java.lang.NullPointerException

• Plugin Developer
  • 2,599 posts

You did not use the format in the previous report, nor this one. That makes it very hard to help you! I didn't think you still cared about some cobblestone and a pickaxe... I did check the logs though, and it showed that you sold many items before disconnecting. Many of those items were cobblestone, and a lot of it. Not sure about a pickaxe.

Required format for bug reporting: https://forums.teame...-report-a-bug/ 

L1pOqe4.gif

BloodThirst148

BloodThirst148

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 12 posts

I apologize I did not know there was a format I should have followed I dont know much about posting on forums and yes I sold many items but the first one I sold at the time I got disconnected was the cobblestone and it did not pay up because it was at the same time I clicked on the sign to sell it, the server kicked me out and the pickaxe i was carrying the one I just to click on the sign. When I logged back in they were gone the money was not paid for and the pickaxe was gone too if you can please check the logs I will resubmit this on the link you left for me you can see in the logs that I am not lying. Thank you for your response.

BloodThirst148

BloodThirst148

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 12 posts

DateDec 18 2017

Approximate time 03:20 - 4:00 AM

Timezone: Central America -6:00

Server(s): Team Extreme Server

In-Game Name: BloodThirst148

Minecraft version: 1.12

Describe the issueI was at the admin shop inside the stone mine after I clicked to sell the mined cobblestone the server kicked me out and took all the mined cobblestone and my enchanted pic. Please help me I know there is a log kept you can see how much money I had before I clicked to sell the cobblestone I dont know how much it was but it was a lot the other Items I was able to sell them when I logged back in.

Steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Something I am not sure about this do you need me to write down step by step what happened that day?

Relevant information (screenshots, error messages, crash reports, coordinates):

1. Screenshot: no screenshot taken

2. Error message: Disconnected I do not remember a specific error message or number the screen just changed and it said disconnected

Edited by BloodThirst148, 05 January 2018 - 06:00 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users