I Lost My Faction

3 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Growcrafts

Growcrafts

Noobie

• Members
  • 3 posts

i lost my facion . i dont playing te server for 3-2 months . when i playing again i lost my faction. i dont know why. the leader is my friends and in the officer but he not online my item in that faction is so much help me find it again plss ;,( i think the faction is b2 or b3

KingFishy492

KingFishy492

they call me sick obsessed, a mad man with no proof

• Assistant
  • 1,434 posts

all players after a month time out of factions along with any chests that you have put locks on 

3053ed313528ed0f3e58ce2bfc88a5c1.gif

HoneyDeww

HoneyDeww

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 124 posts

i lost my facion . i dont playing te server for 3-2 months . when i playing again i lost my faction. i dont know why. the leader is my friends and in the officer but he not online my item in that faction is so much help me find it again plss ;,( i think the faction is b2 or b3

Since you're 2-3 months offline from the server, your items are gonners (If they were in lokettes). Now if the faction is still active and your items were not in a chest with a lockette, you probably might still have a chance (if not been taken away from other members).

You should know that a player inactive for 30 days, causes the player chests with lockettes to pop, means the lockette and and chests breaking up automatically and throwing the items on the ground. Also inactive for 31 days gets you automatically kicked from the faction.

Things you can do:

1. Contact with the leader (since he's your friend)
  2. Check in b2 or b3 if your faction is still exists by going to the selected Build World and typing /f f <factionname>

Good luck

Edited by HoneyDeww, 19 December 2017 - 09:57 AM.

• JohnnyColorado likes this

juixdv.jpg

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Misanthrope ]=

Empyrean

Empyrean

:U

• Administrator
  • 4,635 posts

Not stating your ingame name, not stating your old faction name.. should I invent them? How am I supposed to help you?

Assuming your ingame name is Growcraft, I found your old B3 faction "bolsheviks". The land is now owned by a faction called "wildernesss" (3 s), you will have to contact the current leader of that faction to join it.

• ashinshugar, JohnnyColorado and HoneyDeww like this
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: faction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users