18 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Sh00ter

Sh00ter

Wealthy Merchant

• Members
  • 416 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

Hye guys :) As the title shows im going to shared to you my advice on MOB ARENA(MA).

PS- FEEL FREE TO SKIP THE INTRO...ITS NOT IMPORTANT(its only about MA place and its kit info)

UPDATE INFOS = (12 June 2018) ( Kit tactics and strategy )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INTRODUCTION

Spoiler

Now you have known the class lets move to the real tips and trick
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~TIPS and TRICKS for NORMAL MOB

Spoiler

Tips and trick for BOSS MOB

Spoiler

Kit's tactical / Strategy 

A  = Archer ( What should you do as an Archer ? )

Spoiler

T  = Tank ( What should you do as a Tank ? )

[spoiler]

#1 BE BRAVE! As a tank, you can take more damage more than any class available in MA. Always engage mob or even run to your teammate who needs help defeating mob.

#2 You have a shield. Do remember that shield DOES NOT AVOID DAMAGE! Its only reduce damage inflict by mob. Some of you may say that they still take a whole damage from a shot of skeleton. Try mastering blocking arrow at the right direction. (Even if you shield in front, you are still vulnerable(not protected) from behind :P )

#3 DO NOT WASTE YOUR POTION! They are very VALUABLE as they are limited(unless you are able to finish round 10 ). Drink your potion if your heart is lower than 5.

K  = Knight

#1 BE BRAVE! As a knight, you can inflict more damage to mob thus killing them quick, But dont be a coward by just standing and attacking mob that chasing you.Always move around and engage mob.

#2 PROTECT YOUR FAR-RANGE TEAMMATE(Applied to tank too). They can be a great help in round 5 although sometimes they can be a bit pain because they can give fire to mob thus mob can inflict fire to you, DO NOT ENGAGE a burn mob,

#3 PLAN YOUR ATTACK! There are 2 ways to use sword(SPAMMING/TIME) . It is advise if you can time your attack as they can inflict more damage then spamming. But if a mob is too close , well you know what to do :P .

~This tutorial is not complete yet. So far i think its not even half of it.

~Any wrong fact or suggestion is more than welcome to post here :)

~I'm suck at spoiler...- . -

Edited by Sh00ter, 12 June 2018 - 05:52 AM.

• ALegitDot, mazen_selim22, nicholasop and 1 other like this

9en3ZZD.jpg

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Legendary, Aberdeen. Saxon, UndertheSea, SercretService, Basilisk. TheHoldenCrew. Booster. Survivalist, Canard]=

ALegitDot

ALegitDot

Diamond Muncher

• Server Donator
  • 780 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red
It's [spoiler] and [./spoiler]

Without the . :P

sig.png

Slateyo

Slateyo

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,857 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

Nice one :)

ezgif.com-resize_2.gif

Sh00ter

Sh00ter

Wealthy Merchant

• Members
  • 416 posts

Fixed :P

Thx for the info

9en3ZZD.jpg

=[ Legendary, Aberdeen. Saxon, UndertheSea, SercretService, Basilisk. TheHoldenCrew. Booster. Survivalist, Canard]=

nicholasop

nicholasop

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 178 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple

Awesome one but pls add about charged creepers, they always fk me up ;-;

Its a bit easy to kill normal ones, but when charged creepers appear in group, all other teammates die.. later i keep on running away to escape from them and even i die ;-;

Edited by nicholasop, 18 December 2017 - 04:36 PM.

hi

Sh00ter

Sh00ter

Wealthy Merchant

• Members
  • 416 posts

Awesome one but pls add about charged creepers, they always fk me up ;-;

Its a bit easy to kill normal ones, but when charged creepers appear in group, all other teammates die.. later i keep on running away to escape from them and even i die ;-;

Done. Thx for notifying me :) 

9en3ZZD.jpg

FirePhoenix_24

FirePhoenix_24

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 743 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

​How to kill Wither Boss aka "Bob" aka Raidmax's pet (MA Special). That's like almost impossible to kill >.>

• Sh00ter likes this

gbYRaID.gif

Sig made by: Alphonso

[-=[B1:Solaris]=-] [-=[B2:7Kingdoms]=-] [-=[B3:Firekingdoms]=-] [-=[B4:Swedminers]=-]

arabi

arabi

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 691 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

​How to kill Wither Boss aka "Bob" aka Raidmax's pet (MA Special). That's like almost impossible to kill >.>

No.. its not

BOB. , Is a wither mob and it wil target only one player . 3vsBoB ... Thats how u will have to do it . 2 tank , 1 priest . The tank who will be the target of bob must be under the control of the priest's potions blessing . And the other tank will be killing bob alone. Thats how me , Daryl and Universall defeated bob many times

Same method goes for bobler too
  • Sh00ter likes this

XSoV3Dt.gif

Youtube

GamerShubham25f

GamerShubham25f

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 155 posts
And maybe you can add boss (2PieceCombo) in wave 10 (not sure though). Nice tutorial though.
  • Sh00ter likes this
Raat ke aise maze dunga baawli ho jayegi :>

Sh00ter

Sh00ter

Wealthy Merchant

• Members
  • 416 posts

Update.

~Thx to EnderKEK / arabi for the tips :D

9en3ZZD.jpg

FirePhoenix_24

FirePhoenix_24

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 743 posts

Update.

~Thx to EnderKEK / arabi for the tips :D

Bob is the "Wither" in round 30 MA special :P

gbYRaID.gif

Sig made by: Alphonso

[-=[B1:Solaris]=-] [-=[B2:7Kingdoms]=-] [-=[B3:Firekingdoms]=-] [-=[B4:Swedminers]=-]

Sh00ter

Sh00ter

Wealthy Merchant

• Members
  • 416 posts

Update the KIT'S TACTICAL 

~ ARCHER / TANK / KNIGHT

~ Colours and spoiler later...busy doing preparation 

~ Im suck doing spoiler

9en3ZZD.jpg

visitor

visitor

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 100 posts

i recommend archer because the special creepers can kill you even if your tank so i use archer so i can do far distance and shoot it

Edited by visitor, 12 June 2018 - 09:56 PM.

just a wanderer

just a wanderer

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 141 posts
I'd advise you all kill the charged creepers which will be no longer a struggle for you, to kill them by just letting them explode inside a cobweb, a strategy that i am using. You can also use your shield as knight/tank for ensuring the 0 damage of the charged /non charged creepers!

UQ10vap.jpg?1

Thanks to _marama_ for this awesome sig!~

desiassassin

desiassassin

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 824 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

i recommend archer because the special creepers can kill you even if your tank so i use archer so i can do far distance and shoot it

I'd advise you all kill the charged creepers which will be no longer a struggle for you, to kill them by just letting them explode inside a cobweb, a strategy that i am using. You can also use your shield as knight/tank for ensuring the 0 damage of the charged /non charged creepers!

charged creepers come at wave 25 and above. Due to the fact that archers have low level armor they die in the early game if there isn't any chemist. Even with the help of chemist it's really rare to see archers above wave 20.

Also the shield doesn't blocks all the damage from a creeper's explosion. You do take some damage and since charged creepers are really overpowered, a tank can die instantly if it's in the blast radius of a charged creeper.

FK Signatures!!

Godfather292

Godfather292

Prime Minister

• Server Donator
  • 2,133 posts
Charged creeper is really nightmare inducing stuff... xD

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

just a wanderer

just a wanderer

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 141 posts

charged creepers come at wave 25 and above. Due to the fact that archers have low level armor they die in the early game if there isn't any

chemist. Even with the help of chemist it's really rare to see archers above wave 20.

Also the shield doesn't blocks all the damage from a creeper's explosion. You do take some damage and since charged creepers are really overpowered, a tank can die instantly if it's in the blast radius of a charged creeper.

Im saying that when you are playing in special mobarena, not the other arenas cause that givea you better rewards and its also challenging for me. Plus it has the cobwebs, to secure the kills (bosses at 5 and 10 wave and the creepers explosions) which allows you to survive quite longer if done properly.

UQ10vap.jpg?1

TylerISR

TylerISR

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 785 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Red

Use archer, High Risk High Return

just a wanderer

just a wanderer

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 141 posts

charged creepers come at wave 25 and above. Due to the fact that archers have low level armor they die in the early game if there isn't any chemist. Even with the help of chemist it's really rare to see archers above wave 20.

About the shield damage reduction i dont mean to block all the damage from the creepers, just when they are about to explode inside the cobweb dont be just standing there like an idiot doing nothing but waiting for it to explode, just before its done, you enable your shield and its gonna be 100% no damage to you

UQ10vap.jpg?1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mob Arena, Default, Special, Contest, kits, Tips

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users