6 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

IcyNightmare

IcyNightmare

Noobie

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

Name:IcyNightmare - Ban message: creative in wilderness and kit mvp in chest - Staff name: Kenace
In-game name:IcyNightmare

Date last active: 2 weeks ago , 26/11/2017 (but i am not sure)

Today's date: 7/12/2017

Ban message: Creative in wilderness and kit mvp in chest 

Apology: Well i had i faction at world 2 called ICY but then i found a better faction at world 2 so i joined them...

But I let my brother (In-game name:GrGuyQQ) have the leadership of ICY and he didnt loged in for 31 days ...

so his account automatically deleted... I noticed that and i am sorry , because i knew I had to destroy it and take the chest with ta mvp kit ... but i started a new faction at world 4 and i completely forgot it ... i didnt took at first my chests cause i setted a home there and i have putted private signs ...

I am really sorry i have readed all the rules (regular rules and mvp rules) many times... It was wrong to do this ...

Thank you for reading my appeal...

kenace

kenace

Enderdragon Slayer

• 3,346 posts

Hmm, Not sure where to start here.

Usually I would ask what server rules you broke, But feel that you would benefit alot more from having these explained.

http://forums.teamex...2008-vip-rules/

Don't sell or give away creative items:
You cannot sell anything creative, so no blocks, no buildings, no farms, no armour, no enchanted items etc. The only exception to this is giving away/selling land with a creative building on it, but it can only be sold/given to other EVips. If you have to unclaim a chunk with a creative building on it, contact staff, because when it's left to wilderness, non-EVips could claim it.

Do not put any creative items in a chest:
Whether a chest is locked or not, you are not allowed to put any creative item into it or your virtual /chest! This includes items like skulls/heads, etc...

Don't sell or give out items from /kit diamonds or /kit mvp. Do not put these in physical chests. Allowed: Enderchest and your virtual /chest.

You cannot build for other non-evips in creative:
Building for your own faction: A creative user can build for the faction, but not for individual users.Example: you cannot build houses for the members. You can build the faction home, a faction shop, or community housing such as a hotel, xp farm, etc.

Building for other players: Creative players can build in creative for other creative players, but not for non-EVips. You may charge money for building for EVips. You can build in survival for all players.

Building for your non evip alt: if your alt account is in another faction it is ok to build for it, as long as your alt remains in that faction. The same rules about building for the faction and other players apply here as well.

Creative players leaving factions: If a creative player leaves a faction, and there are no other creative players left in the faction, then the creative builds need to be removed. Contact any staff member to deal with this.

Creative factions disbanding: Contact any staff member to deal with this.

Destroying for players: Creative players can destroy for other creative players as well as non-creative players. However, you cannot sell creative services (such as destroying a building or clearing land) in exchange for money if the player is a non-creative player. You may charge money if the player is an EVip.

Please tell me any rules you do not understand here, As you seem to have broke a few rules around creative users.

• JohnnyColorado likes this

wFW2hJk.gif

IcyNightmare

IcyNightmare

Noobie

• Members
  • 4 posts

I know I have violated some rules but I believe everybody is worth a second chance ... I would appreciate your understanding ... But its your choice if a am getting unbanned ... thank you 

kenace

kenace

Enderdragon Slayer

• 3,346 posts

I do not want to keep you banned, Just wish to explain where you went wrong, So this does not happen again.

Giving your brothers account the creative blocks - this was not allowed, As he was not a creative user.

Kit items in physical chests - this is not allowed, Only keep in /chest or your enderchest, Only if needed.

The land has been explained, Which is not so bad, But the brother should never of had the land in the first place.

But again, Is there any other rules here that you do not understand, Or need explaining more before I unban you ?

wFW2hJk.gif

IcyNightmare

IcyNightmare

Noobie

• Members
  • 4 posts

Well in my new faction at world 4 i bought some items from the money that you gave me when i became an mvp and i gave these items to a non-vip player of my faction but i was gm0 ... Is that a broken rule or i can do whatever i want with these money ?

kenace

kenace

Enderdragon Slayer

• 3,346 posts

What items did you purchase ?

• IcyNightmare likes this

wFW2hJk.gif

IcyNightmare

IcyNightmare

Noobie

• Members
  • 4 posts

The basics ( cobble wood logs and planks etc)... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users