Hmm, Not sure where to start here.
Usually I would ask what server rules you broke, But feel that you would benefit alot more from having these explained.
Don't sell or give away creative items:
You cannot sell anything creative, so no blocks, no buildings, no farms, no armour, no enchanted items etc. The only exception to this is giving away/selling land with a creative building on it, but it can only be sold/given to other EVips. If you have to unclaim a chunk with a creative building on it, contact staff, because when it's left to wilderness, non-EVips could claim it.
Do not put any creative items in a chest:
Whether a chest is locked or not, you are not allowed to put any creative item into it or your virtual /chest! This includes items like skulls/heads, etc...
Don't sell or give out items from /kit diamonds or /kit mvp. Do not put these in physical chests. Allowed: Enderchest and your virtual /chest.
You cannot build for other non-evips in creative:
- Building for your own faction: A creative user can build for the faction, but not for individual users.Example: you cannot build houses for the members. You can build the faction home, a faction shop, or community housing such as a hotel, xp farm, etc.
- Building for other players: Creative players can build in creative for other creative players, but not for non-EVips. You may charge money for building for EVips. You can build in survival for all players.
- Building for your non evip alt: if your alt account is in another faction it is ok to build for it, as long as your alt remains in that faction. The same rules about building for the faction and other players apply here as well.
- Creative players leaving factions: If a creative player leaves a faction, and there are no other creative players left in the faction, then the creative builds need to be removed. Contact any staff member to deal with this.
- Creative factions disbanding: Contact any staff member to deal with this.
- Destroying for players: Creative players can destroy for other creative players as well as non-creative players. However, you cannot sell creative services (such as destroying a building or clearing land) in exchange for money if the player is a non-creative player. You may charge money if the player is an EVip.
Please tell me any rules you do not understand here, As you seem to have broke a few rules around creative users.