megoodme

megoodme

Cobble Builder

• Server Donator
  • 44 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

Your in-game name: jijo123

Faction Name (if applicable):

What was taken: 2 double chests full of Godarmor/mending dime armor/swords/bows/1dragonhead/2elytra

Where it was taken from: RL Nether in the lava

Coordinates (X, Y, Z) type out the coordinates, do not refer to a picture: -175/25/-36 nether

Server / World: RL

Who you suspect and why: Forgot to put the name of the person lol.   it was Foxs who said he found my chests

Screenshots (if any):

2double chests and between them an enderchest. 

well if we hid things between stone and obsidian people may find it, but in lava in the nether, who would dive in lava looking for chests which are not visible by normal minecraft even if people went diving without knowing where to go, cuz in lava people can see only like 2-3 blocks straight, and the chests was in the middle of the lava pool there is no way to find it except xray.

hopefully the xrayer gets banned and my items restored to me.

thanks in advance

Edited by megoodme, 06 December 2017 - 11:13 AM.

megoodme

megoodme

Cobble Builder

• Server Donator
  • 44 posts

Pump

soldierofsky

soldierofsky

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

your chests was under lava?it could be not x rayer because maybe he was want to took lava and lavas gone btw he saw your chests.i watched a viedeo to turn into a pro and it said never put chests under lava .i don't think he is a x rayer...or maybe he is!

JfNZxPQ.png

[B1:DeadlyAlliance] [B3:Mythic] [B4:DAFarm]

Sig>Mantee<By

megoodme

megoodme

Cobble Builder

• Server Donator
  • 44 posts
well it  does not burn underlava, there was ender chest next to the chests also and everything was removed. it was a lava pool like this picture(example) right in the middle and like 4 layers of lava under the surface  so u telling me he was looking for lava just right next to my chest while he needed a fire resistance potion to get there ? 

and i have removed the blocks that surround it from below so no one can accidentally come up while digging from down to find it.

Foxs=derror got banned any way so i guess he was an xrayer or hacker since he is the one who said that he found my chests

bWMl5Y9.jpg

Edited by megoodme, 07 December 2017 - 02:04 PM.

Empyrean

Empyrean

Enderdragon Slayer

• 3,175 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:White

Solved ingame

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users