Photo

Donation Issue

1 reply to this topic

JohnnyColorado

JohnnyColorado

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 97 posts

My wife and I both purchased VIP.  However 2 times she posted in the upgrade your forum account and was completely ignored and her forum account not upgraded.  What do you need as proof from us?  I can PM you our state IDs and marriage license?  I dont understand the problem going on here and want to resolve it quickly.  Thank you for your time.

Being husband and wife we use the same internet, share the same address, we even use the same credit card.  We are two separate individuals who only have 1 account each.  When we found out you can have 2 accts I went to try to make another and was IP blocked.  So yeah, even if I wanted, I got 1 account, and so does my wife...  So again, not understanding why she was ignored completely.  

====edit====

Found my donations email.  Forwarded the pics to that email address donations@teamextrememc.com  

===========

-JColo

p.s. - The wife wants to upgrade from VIP5 to 6.  The forum account is all we're waiting on before she gets upgraded.  However not getting everything that's entitled to her obtaining VIP is holding us back from purchasing future account upgrades.  Just acknowledge the fact that we are two separate people so we can all move on with our lives so she can get creative mode and your server can make some extra bucks.

Edited by JohnnyColorado, 18 November 2017 - 01:46 AM.

• xLyl likes this

JohnnyColorado

JohnnyColorado

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 97 posts

Resolved.  Thank you kindly.  Thread can be closed.  :)

Edited by JohnnyColorado, 19 November 2017 - 12:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users