Photo

Thoughts About Te's Future

62 replies to this topic

Fridge

Fridge

java.lang.NullPointerException

• Members
  • 2,599 posts

The Major reason I'm hating PVP because of Barbarians (One who killing even though I stated my reason) ruined my Mob Hunt days

I feel like I have no reason of playing PVP afterwards cuz I more preferring Mob Hunt than PvP against someone (and yes; I'm not good on PvP because I'm built up to be Mob Hunters instead of Fighters)

Attacking Cooldown added to PvP wasn't enough since they can use Bow instead to kill someone; and I hate someone who messing my Mob Hunt.

That could be better if Mob Hunters have the Mob Hunting Mark which is cannot be killed by someone else unless he/she attacked first.

Mob Hunter privilege: 

• Anyone else cannot engage a fight against Mob Hunter. Any damage dealt to them will be reflected back to dealer.

However, Mob Hunter cannot attack any person other than Monsters or the mark will be removed until you have left PvP Arena.

This little thing is enough for me to get back to Mob Hunting without anyone else messing my day.

Are you blind?

Stop fucking complaining about pvp. It's being changed in the future anyways. Get the fuck over it.

• Astelon, ClarkKent123, ibu2awesome and 1 other like this

L1pOqe4.gif

rooijan

rooijan

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 110 posts

I'm fairly new to this server and can only imagine v2 from B4 the old shops in spawn, the buildings ,factions like legendary 

Since i've made a lot of friends and allies in game bought a few vip upgrades and got myself a unique title. Have i not seen any server that the layout is as complete at this one.

which makes me want to be a part of this. 

I enjoy playing on TEAM EXTREME the reason be 1. Staff is fair and very helpful and don't take shit from no one (well at least the good ones)

2. The community is so large you feel as if you are  a part of something bigger and not just playing a game that mainly use pixelated blocks.Your builds don't get destroyed or raided etc.

i play around 8 hours a day on this server and on weekends i spent most of my time here.

Do i have a real life Yes i do. i'm a part time student (due to my job) busy studying java programming etc and seeing how the mechanics of TE work inspires me ,motivates me and surely has helped me a lot since not only in my hobbie but in my professional environment aswell .  with that being said i can honestly not wait for  v4 and to see the gems that it possesses.  partly having a slight idea of the man hours that would be going into such an upgrade taking that more than 80% of the technical side of TE is coded and programmed in house.

• Fenton112 likes this

giphy.gif      

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpir]= Legendary Recruitment    

Slateyo

Slateyo

Master of Doughnuts.

• Server Donator
  • 2,213 posts

The Major reason I'm hating PVP because of Barbarians (One who killing even though I stated my reason) ruined my Mob Hunt days
I feel like I have no reason of playing PVP afterwards cuz I more preferring Mob Hunt than PvP against someone (and yes; I'm not good on PvP because I'm built up to be Mob Hunters instead of Fighters)

Attacking Cooldown added to PvP wasn't enough since they can use Bow instead to kill someone; and I hate someone who messing my Mob Hunt.

That could be better if Mob Hunters have the Mob Hunting Mark which is cannot be killed by someone else unless he/she attacked first.

Mob Hunter privilege:

• Anyone else cannot engage a fight against Mob Hunter. Any damage dealt to them will be reflected back to dealer.
However, Mob Hunter cannot attack any person other than Monsters or the mark will be removed until you have left PvP Arena.

This little thing is enough for me to get back to Mob Hunting without anyone else messing my day.

I agree with you Jeren..its so tough looking for Gcoins while knowing that people will attack you.

Edited by Slateyo, 18 November 2017 - 06:12 AM.

Posted Image

Trader

Trader

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,021 posts

I agree with you Jeren..its so tough looking for Gcoins while knowing that people will attack you.

If Raid had of wanted Mobs and Questing to be easy, he would have added them to build worlds.

The danger of a PVP'er disrupting you is a major part of what questing is. 

If you don't like this, find a hidden spot, not that hard. Really.

If I am there to mob hunt and I don't want to be found bad enough, I won't be found.

• Astelon, cybben, Lexply_ and 2 others like this
seoz1NK.jpg

Leader of WildHorses (B3)
Proud Member of Swedminers (B4)

Anyone notice the "I" and "me" in Anime?

JerenSoon

JerenSoon

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 531 posts

If Raid had of wanted Mobs and Questing to be easy, he would have added them to build worlds.

The danger of a PVP'er disrupting you is a major part of what questing is. 

If you don't like this, find a hidden spot, not that hard. Really.

If I am there to mob hunt and I don't want to be found bad enough, I won't be found.

Might agree about you for this; but mind the Stalker/Camper who going to attack you the moment you stepped into the PvP (Turned out you have no way to run without Ender Pearl) which is totally screw'd.

Waiting for 1.12 but Raidmax announced closing of TeamExtreme...  

NyKL2uD.gif

ujmiklop3

ujmiklop3

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 285 posts

*completely ignores drama going on in comments section*

Woop V4!  I've only been here for around a year and a bit more, but in that time, I've made a ton of friends. i wonder what new things V4 will bring...

• UrbanNinja_ and HotLava02 like this

Posted Image

Thanks to xPixelMan for this awesome sig! :D Kyzer's sig: http://i.imgur.com/k70XEGd.png (size was too big)

Take a look at my other sigs on my "About Me" page!

xDevil022

xDevil022

noob

• Server Donator
  • 1,091 posts

Woop V4!  I've only been here for around a year and a bit more, but in that time, I've made a ton of friends. i wonder what new things V4 will bring...

Me too :D

x51C937.png

Trader

Trader

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,021 posts

The more i think about it, TE isn't dying, Just what people are perceiving as TE dying is actually just a changing group of active players. The active from old, all those evip's mvp's etc. are losing interest and going inactive, while the noobs , vip's and svip's from their era are now taking over. So really, nothing to worry about.

seoz1NK.jpg

Leader of WildHorses (B3)
Proud Member of Swedminers (B4)

Anyone notice the "I" and "me" in Anime?

BDracalous

BDracalous

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 463 posts

The paragraphs... -_- 

I need like a TL;DR for this entire forum post(s).

• Fenton112 likes this

Hf6y8rn.jpg

Legendary Faction Chat =[ â€‹LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Legendary, Abnegation, DeluxePirates, Bali, TheChosen, DarkMight ]=

swalker

swalker

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 127 posts

TE is the best server!

BronyLexicon

BronyLexicon

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 387 posts

Got a question for raid. 

Did you ever imagine T.E. would come this far and be around this long? And do you plan to take it as far as you possibly can?

dJmnTZy.png?1

Mayday_

Mayday_

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,382 posts

And do you plan to take it as far as you possibly can?

"nah, ill just nuke this golden cow tbh" - raid, probably

• albino, Athu7890, Operation101 and 1 other like this

W0q1OAJ.gif

R.I.P. Mute_Muffin, you will be missed.

If you find this server confusing, click here to get just the enlightement you need!

Doluxor

Doluxor

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,053 posts
TE will remain forever and will always grows bigger and better
Because it is maneged by best admins and staffs
Long live TE

l9xpUr4.gif

KINGDOY

KINGDOY

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,234 posts

+1. The PvP is quite balanced rn in terms of actual PvP, but that is a good suggestion for us mob hunters.

Edited by KINGDOY, 20 November 2017 - 08:44 PM.

I am a teh dabbing pufferfish dabbing derp donkey.
FEbXTWS.png
THANKS TO LunaSei, DarkGhost, GrinderMiner and HitmanCookie FOR THIS amazing sig!! (They all once made me a sig :P) :) :) :)

Enhance

Enhance

Shop Owner

• Banned
  • 181 posts

I must say I feel like the pessimistic view of TeamExtreme being fragmented, is kind of just a form of low self esteem the staff feel for the server. To me it seems like a totally social environment that isn't facing major issues. After TE was blacklisted that did reduce the number of people, but so did school starting... I remember summer when there were often 600+ players on the network, when school started it reduced to usually under 200 players... When it got blacklisted that went down to less than 100, but then it came back up and now we have 200-300 players usually, similar to after school had started. I definately look foreward to changes+V4. But i hope that it doesn't make too much of the infrastructure and work people have done obsolete, as then it would just require even more work to redo everything on the new system in place. Some players might leave, and i don't see the attraction to making big changes personally, just because there is so much more that can be done on this already phenominal server as it is now.

rcDDRuC.gif

DIRST-TeamX-CookieCartel-DrVenomsLab

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 670 posts

btw Minecraft 1.14 arriving, a Massive update Aquatic, if we wait more and directly implement this update, might boost new player join rate. just my guess >.> and curiosity! 

https://www.youtube....amMojang/videos

xDevil022

xDevil022

noob

• Server Donator
  • 1,091 posts
btw Minecraft 1.14 arriving, a Massive update Aquatic, if we wait more and directly implement this update, might boost new player join rate. just my guess >.> and curiosity! 

Watching it right now, want to see interesting stuff before I put my input of the update in.

x51C937.png

Gta5_Videos

Gta5_Videos

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 164 posts

Too Hype for V4. :P

LzQbyvv.gif?1     Have A great Merry Christmas on this December! :D

Thegreatwar

Thegreatwar

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 187 posts

sauron it's hard to get it from 1.10 to 1.14 but would be nice yeah! But dont think all the plugins support 1.14...

• SauronDark likes this

NlFbvuT.jpg

Always in for a nice talk!

B1: Elysian B2: LegendsOfToday B3: Chaos B4: Swedminers

MrSkyBlue

MrSkyBlue

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 522 posts
I have nothing more to add than saying : "We will make it through, as always."
  • Trader and C4t4ly5t like this

NHDSaVL.png