62 replies to this topic

HotLava02

HotLava02

Yeah but better not speak about it it might get changed xD

• Server Donator
  • 536 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green
No server** (why did I say faction
_>) can beat TE, player count does not mean how good it is ;)

Edited by TierriFF, 16 November 2017 - 10:53 PM.

svJIMtE.gif

Special thanks to GrinderMiner to the amazing sig :D

Fridge

Fridge

java.lang.NullPointerException

• Plugin Developer
  • 2,597 posts

Stop fucking complaining about pvp. It's being changed in the future anyways. Get the fuck over it.

• Lysergide, Athu7890, Operation101 and 10 others like this

L1pOqe4.gif

Ghoof

Ghoof

Mr. Forum whore savage king!

• 16,502 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue with a side of Aqua

This has been something on my mind, and with this post being made it does seem like the right time to come out with this long overdue post of mine.
I've come to graps that not everything does stay the same forever, and that is something I always knew would come someday. Its sometimes a tough road to think back on the past, and what everything use to be for the better.

This goes all the way back to the summer of 2013 when I was dying of bordem, and was looking for something to do. I know there is so many games you could play, and all but after a while it gets lonely. So without any hesitation I loaded up MineCraft in June of 2013 playing around in my own playground. Of course everytime I would see TeamExtreme listed in server list which I refused to even consider looking into logging on to. First of all a server with the title " Bitches Be Crazy " had me hesitant at first with what kind of server this really was before I was to join it in July. It had me scared at what this really could turn out to be along with the community, and more so the perception that people would have of me. Finally I caved in, and decided to give this server a chance to see what it really was about. It was when I started to see the epic spawn that the server had, and all the amazing builds that encompased the outer spawn glass dome. Now I didn't get to far into exploring as I died.. shortly after walking out of the dome. I was a little more curious, and decided to see what I could find on TeamExtreme through the wonderful world wide web ( AKA: Internet ). It was when I found the  TeamExtreme Forums, and saw a really unique community living on it. That was when I found the TeamSpeak server which I quickly wanted to join in on to see what its like. It was when I joined TeamSpeak that I came to across a wonderful person who became a dear friend Tater. I remeber he took the time when I first joined TS to show me around the spawn, and guide me on my journey to find land. If there was one word to descirbe him it would be " Family ", and that translated into what I grew to love about TeamExtreme. It wasn't just a Minecraft server to come build but it was a big wonderful family. The ups, and downs that might have occurred everyone was there for each other. See with TeamExtreme it was the excitement to wake up, and see what new was going on. TeamSpeak was a great place where everyone came together to chill, and relax having a good time playing in the server. Everyone mingled together, and got along perfectly which really was great to see. It was always active, and bustling with people all day long. We made everlasting " Friendships " through TS which I treasure forever. Of course the greatest experience was being apart of the wonderful faction " Sacks ", and that also had the core feeling of being a caring family oriented faction. We had so much great memories that occured over the period that " Sacks " was bustling with activity. Actually, we got along with so many other factions, and bounded together with allies that also created awesome experiences overtime when we in V2 at the time. See there was always something exciting that would be happening either through TeamSpeak, in game, or either something community event side related. Overtime though the " Family " has changed for me especially with almost everyone I grew up with on TeamSpeak either gone, inactive, or whatever reasons maybe. Its not even that so much its how much TeamSpeak has changed from a place of coming together, and having a chilled conversations, laughing to it being some kind of fragmented area where people started sectioning off. I of coursed adapted, and understood the changes that have started to come. After a while TeamSpeak started to become a lonely place, and so much diversifying that it started to sadden me to see the state it was starting to become. I started feeling like the " Family " close knitted aspect was drifting away so much from what initially was keeping me going strong on here. Now I've slowly started to drift away from being fully active on here as you already have known for the past few months. The community had changed so much for me, and almost all my close friends from here aren't around much, etc... Will we ever find that spark again in TeamExtreme, and will I ever find the spark to become back to former glory who knows. Its a long road ahead, and the future is what you make of it. We can dewell on the past, and former glories that occured but I like to dewell on the possibilities that will occur in the future of this wonderful place, and what I have instore for me.

I probably added nothing to this matter but already rehashing already spoken words but tough luck anyways...

I will though leave my final words to this post!

The expriences, friendships, and getting accepted as a person so kindly really overwhelmes when I do think back on it. TeamExtreme has made a impact on my life. and for that I'm forever grateful to have found this wonderful place.

Sincerely, Ghoof

Friendly TeamExtreme Moderator, and post lord!

• Koenraad72, Flox, Gam3rissam and 19 others like this

g1YoZET.gif

MSD Strong, Will always remember those lost, Never Forgotten! #NeverAgain
In loving remembrance of Tater2Sacks, godspeed buddy!

Thegreatwar

Thegreatwar

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 184 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red

He Raid I love the work you and all the other stuff members are doing! Great work!

And yeah TS was a lovely place when i joined for the first time.

I still remember that i talked to ghoof for the first time.

It where soo much funny moments with geek and koma with the soundboards <3

It was fun talking with people like candigirl and the whole crew!

Now discord is here but it is different. yeah ok we can type to each other but it is not the same!

Keep on doing this great job!

And yeah sometimes if there are no friends online it is a little boring. but there are soo many things to do!

Just finding some things to do is hard sometimes.

~war

NlFbvuT.jpg

Always in for a nice talk!

B1: Elysian B2: LegendsOfToday B3: Chaos B4: Swedminers

UrbanNinja_

UrbanNinja_

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 663 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

"Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak." -Thomas Carlyle

TeamExtreme is the best, and I mean THE BEST maintained, run, organized, and plugin-ed (is that a word?) server I have seen, both cracked and premium. Nothing I have seen elsewhere matches the devotion players and staff alike show to T.E. As a world-wide community, it provides experience and culture from all around. For example, I live in the U.S.A. and rarely meet people from other countries. However, T.E. has shown me practically the rest of the world including Canada, China, Middle East, Australia, etc. Even with the blacklist, launcher problems, and school, T.E. will make it through. Just three or so days ago, we hit 350+ players online during a school day. This is up 300% from 2 weeks prior on a Saturday. Even with the loss of key staff (Kyzeragon, Noodzz, etc) the server is still chugging through.

I have had a wonderful almost two years with T.E. I lived through (I believe) the last few days of V2 and have had a very enjoyable time with V3. With the latest Minecraft updates however, I too feel that a V4 is needed. As such (and on the behalf of T.E.'s loyal players) I wish you all the best luck in creating a new closer-knit community. Although you may hit T.E. with all the power you have, it has great time, devotion, and spiritual/mental energy within it that shall never EVER permit it to fall. Although it may stagger at times, you shall not vanquish the loving community that is TeamExtreme.

Thank you for doing all this, raidmax21. Although (obviously) you could be doing something else in real life, we all thank you and love you for giving the less fortunate people who perhaps cannot afford Minecraft/play in secret a wonderful server, community, and opportunity to make friends at the sacrifice of your own personal time and resources.

-UrbanNinja

• Athu7890, ibu2awesome, Princesslava and 3 others like this
Posted Image

KingFishy492

KingFishy492

they call me sick obsessed, a mad man with no proof

• Server Donator
  • 1,336 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Silvyr ;)

Guys why you got to complain about pvp considering pvp use to be a event that happened idk every 5 times a year if you where lucky in v2 we now have a dedicated pvp world and raidlands calm your shit ~

*Cough need help with v4 or anything fishy's free for like 3 months with no school cough*

Edited by KingFishy492, 17 November 2017 - 02:49 AM.

• smellypigs, Athu7890, ibu2awesome and 1 other like this

ezgif.com-resize_2.gif                                  

ExplosivePopcorn

ExplosivePopcorn

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 159 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green
I honestly would prefer if it went back to a seasonal event because it would make people that just go and PvP to interact with people that aren't as keen on PvP.

Edit: Just saying not complaining. I believe in the staff's judgement on what happens to the server

Edited by ExplosivePopcorn, 17 November 2017 - 03:17 AM.

• mazepa1288, Azuhiika, drthrax07 and 3 others like this

KINGDOY

KINGDOY

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,012 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple

Well, I'm a neub late v3 nub :P, but I have read the posts here as well as around the network and I think unifying the community once again is a great idea. My only request is to still have four build worlds. PS...will items and stuff transfer between v3-v4?

I am a teh dabbing pufferfish dabbing derp donkey.
FEbXTWS.png
THANKS TO LunaSei, DarkGhost, GrinderMiner and HitmanCookie FOR THIS amazing sig!! (They all once made me a sig :P) :) :) :)

Dragonfire277

Dragonfire277

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:robocraft

Talking about PVP, in my opinion we shouldn't remove the cooldown from weapons. I really think the new mechanics that came after the 1.9 changed for good the way combats are resolved. In my experience and that from some of my friends, PVP became insufferable just for the fact that spam-clicking takes no skill whatsoever and can be easily enhanced with external programs, at least now you have to think before attacking and time your movements correctly. 

About the economy in the server, I think it could be beneficial to get back the regular hunger mechanics instead of the current "click to refill". The reason I say this it's because nowadays there isn't really a high demand for food since a lot of players just stay in their factions' safety, where days or even weeks can pass without them taking any damage. The hunger mechanics could encourage farming and cattle raising, which would led to new trading opportunities since food would be an actual necessity.

DRAGONFIRE

KING OF GALLIFREY

Gallifrey Banner1

KINGDOY

KINGDOY

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,012 posts
Lel, my take on PvP is that the 1.9 cooldowns should stay...I know this is stupid, but I wanna see rl with inven transfered. But I don't play both, so my opinion doesn't mean much.

I am a teh dabbing pufferfish dabbing derp donkey.
FEbXTWS.png
THANKS TO LunaSei, DarkGhost, GrinderMiner and HitmanCookie FOR THIS amazing sig!! (They all once made me a sig :P) :) :) :)

Kunwar

Kunwar

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 868 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Light Green

dPHjNsq.png

I didn't think i'd need to do this but..

Question : What does that statement mean?
Answer : That the combos and strafes that "impart skill" to 1.9 were also present in the old pvp mechanics.

Question : What doesn't that statement mean?
Answer : Cooldowns change the strafe mechanics

As long as you are writing in English(Even if English may not be your first language), i do think that a normal being should be able to understand that in the first place ? If not at least try to reason it after I've replied to that once. Since you brought this up again for a second time and allegedly quoting where I "said" it , If you still didn't get it, I'm Sorry.

So you can say your opinion but I can't say mine

Really ?

Have all of you not had your opinion heard when the initial suggestion to remove cooldown was 'rejected'? 

And it isn't even that..
Well, I think it just has to do with your (and anyone who feels the same) understanding of how language should be interpreted. Read this:

Yes there could be an entire debate on this and personally Theo sums the pros and cons up pretty well so it isn't fair relisting them here. You may agree on this, you may disagree but keep in mind that all the big servers did infact remove cooldowns. Yes, i agree that TE is a unqiue server and once really was special for a lot of us however, TE pvp really died for me and many others with the cooldown. If there is a cue to take from other servers, removing the cooldown should be thought of.

Now on the verdict of the PvP poll on Thephobia_'s thread, Obviously more votes came in for cooldown but that by no means was a "fair" poll. I'd rather go by what someone who knows PvP and the entire minecraft PvP community in general. You didn't see big servers keeping cooldowns because they understood that.

You may agree on this, you may disagree but keep in mind that all the big servers did infact remove cooldowns

This statement is factual. The whole section about PvP in my initial post is just trying to put forward an idea that:
Even if You disagree or agree with me, The fact is that the PvP community in general removed the cooldown.

I don't have to post any links or videos, Just go see the big PvP servers or a Big Factions server. (Yes i know TE isn't any of them but i already mentioned that in my initial post so quoting just questions your ability to read), and you will see a common trend that They have no cooldown. That is the fact the PvP section was trying to highlight.

I don't know why people think that food mechanics is the culprit or that the fact that 1.8 pvp has no skill but spam, The reality is that you really didn't and don't form the core of the Minecraft PvP community. I'm not saying that I or anyone else who wants Cooldown removed is vital to the Minecraft PvP community, What i am saying is that The PvP/Factions based servers which were based entirely on PvP understood something that still these people haven't. They removed the cooldown because it took away from the PvP. Agree with this or not, They did. That's the cold hard truth.

---------

Stop fucking complaining about pvp. It's being changed in the future anyways. Get the fuck over it.

I was just stating facts and some points Theophobia_ might've missed in his post, And how I feel when i logged onto the server. 

These are the kind of messages I really expected, trying to put forward the notion that "Be Positive".

However, It's never too late to accept shortcomings because you can still rectify them. I can't change how you/anyone thinks/feels or how the new PvP system is going to be, but i brought the PvP point back up because i wasn't around when the initial suggestion was made and i just wanted to include a few more points. 

You're probably not going to buy into another random player making a post into removing cooldown and go with how the TE "pro" PvP players feel(Because apparently, these people know more than the PvP based servers do?) And I know that, that is why the PvP section was Factual.

---------

This may or maynot have cleared some notions around the PvP section on my post. You can't change Facts that is why debating has no point. 

I think you some of this:
7uxFLOf.png

PvP was obviously a small part of what I liked on the server that is why it was included in the post, but everyone trying to prove me wrong just undervalues one of my other points(which is a reason another reason I didn't want a PvP debate here), which is probably the next thing after community that i was indulged in, that is the Economy.

45hi49u.gif

-= IGN - Kun12345war_007 =-

-= mfm made this amazing signature =-

Doctor_min3r

Doctor_min3r

Noobie

• Server Donator
  • 5 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

I may be new on TE , but i have premium a/c 's of many servers including TE. What I feel makes TE different is it's faction system, since joining TE , I just bounce back to TE because of this feature, I get bored of those instant games that most other servers have, where you come and go daily and still don't know anyone.

One member rightly mentioned that even being after such a good server, its not in directory of any big server list sites.

So, there are measures to be taken but the essence of the server is it's faction system. If proper measures are taken I think we will persist. Looking forward to v4

• Thegreatwar likes this

ALegitDot

ALegitDot

Diamond Muncher

• Server Donator
  • 737 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red
Can you just stop with the Pvp shit please? *OTHER* Pvp communities went back to the fucking 1.8, TE is no Pvp community, Just stop it already
  • Flox, Astelon, albino and 6 others like this

zQVWHBk.png

TylerISR

TylerISR

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 740 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Red

Can you just stop with the Pvp shit please? *OTHER* Pvp communities went back to the fucking 1.8, TE is no Pvp community, Just stop it already

TE pvp is a rare type of pvp get used to it. Just like wot dot said

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 562 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

its been over a year me joined TE v3, but i can feel that "fragmentation", so one thing is possible to "bring back old days" which i never seen those but i can heavily feel that by reading "Goodbye TE" posts of old ppl, is by make single built server again with greatly increased map size (i am sure today's technology can handle these smoothly), also alternatively way, force every built same faction and same members, just different claim lands, like for example gfarm in b2, plots in b1.

look i know both ideas are, utterly stupid, but this is only way to reduce that "fragmentation". , NM!, for me this v3 is not less then the best, just need to tweak some thing, nothing more to be need. because making server ground up again will sure bring lots of bugs and glitch.

hufMVMB.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ Legendary ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Solaris ● Officer - B1 :: Dozers ● Leader - B2 :: Interstellar - B3 ]=

xDevil022

xDevil022

noob

• Server Donator
  • 1,010 posts

Now, now before everyone starts getting too hyped for v4 there are things to remember.

It takes time, work and money to do this kind of stuff. By time I don't mean a short amount of time, it can take months to complete things. Other servers spend time, work and money to do these sorts of things. Fixing, ideas, thinking and a lot of other factors that come into mind including coding.

That said you can't wave a stick and expect it to be done today. A lot of server owners have to go through stuff to get things done, but working it off would make it worth the time. The same thing applies to people asking whether 1.12 or 1.13/1.14 would be coming to TE. The problem with that is, most of the plugins here aren't up to date with that version yet, they have to be worked on to make it compatible. For that a lot of coding and time would have to be put into it, that too takes months of work and before you would even be done the next version would be on the horizon.

Edit.

I'm excited too, but I am patient :)

Edited by xDevil022, 17 November 2017 - 11:05 AM.

• Athu7890 likes this

x51C937.png

Trader

Trader

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 973 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:yellow

Thank you for this post Raid.

With all these old players slowly becoming less active and leaving, seemingly all at once, your post did well to reassure us. Even if just to let us know that you are working on the problem.

I thought that, even if my thoughts are wrong, or unrealistic, or already mentioned, that maybe someone can benefit from them.

So, without further ado, I'll stick my opinion on the line.

TE. How should i describe it? The best? yes.

During a near month long ban that involved a link, a brother, a inactive member of staff, and an admin saviour, i had plenty of time to play around in other servers, and muck with free host your own server websites (none of which was ever launched, and turned out to only be experience building) I discovered something. No other server that i have ever found has compared to Team Extreme, for what TE stands for. I found a couple of things that i liked, namely minigames and a type of world similar to the build world were certain plugins were used that caused it to run like a modded version, with lots of different machines, without any modding client-side. After my unban, i lost interest as TE was avalible and have not visited for many many months. (Exept for minigames) 

This was good and all, but there was a couple of things that it really lacked.

1. Community

2. A good economy

3. A simple claim system (it used some other claiming system that i really don't like)

If i had to put it into pictures, i would describe the other as a desert and TE as a forest.

With this said, currently, TE still excels with all 3 of these points, a fact i don't see changing in the near future. 

A while ago, probably November last year, i lost interest in minecraft after having played in almost continuously for 6 months. I found a new hobby and quickly embraced it with all of my attention. Some may be able to guess it, If not, here's a hint. Starts with a A and ends with an E. And, No, Its not Amie, or Annie. (Not a girl)

A couple of months ago, i started to visit. This visiting became more often, and just recently, i'm back to playing most days. I say that I am active again.

I can't help thinking that maybe, just possibly, that this trend of people leaving is similar to mine (from what i have seen it is to another game). In all likelihood, many of them will be back, even if just to visit.

From here, I'll split each aspect of TE from my point of view into sections.

[!] Community [!]

The TE community is certainly going through a change at the moment. A lot of players are leaving (the older ones) and the new players are taking their place (the younger ones). The age demographic is certainly shifting. As you said Raid, the community's are way more fragmented than you describe of V2. However, I would like to point out that a select few of our younger ones have really matured, and are now quite respectable members of the community. (These are ones that were considered a pain by most). It wasn't until recently that i joined a party chat, And i do think that it is a very valuable tool, or can be used as such, to "de-fragment" the community. Remove build worlds to pull the community back together? Nah, bad idea, gut feel says that won't go down well. The Friends plugin? in my opinion, a waste of time. Just a nuisance to someone like me who doesn't really use it. Most of the friends functions can be obtained through the party. However, I know that a lot of people use it to see when their friends are online, and a do occasionally too. Can the 2 be merged? I think that would be an absolutely fantastic idea. I think such a thing, were there would be a "friends chat" along with the "party chat" would help make "unite" the build worlds, removing a portion of the de-fragmentation. 

[!] Staff [!]

No problems with who is staff, they are all wonderful people. A little more chat interaction would be nice, it sort of, in a way, boosts the moral of everyone.

[!] Raidlands [!]

I have only been into RL a couple of times, and therefore really don't have enough experience there to poke my opinion of it in other peoples faces.

Even so, I don't like it. Mostly because it has stolen players from PVP, which i prefer the fighting mechanics of.

[!] PVP [!]

Never have I found a better PVP settup. That being said, it has been very quiet since the opening of RL. What i wouldn't mind seeing though is more quest types with more return places (perhaps in build worlds, although that may be the case already). I love going to PVP, even if I am a nuisance with my fighting style. (often invisible, love ranged fighting, combine the 2 with a Good bow and suddenly theres a headache for every person in the world)

[!] Build Worlds [!]

You mentioned the defragmentation of having the multiple build worlds. however, they are what i see TE as. I can't imagine a TE without them. However, they do contribute to the defragging. That aside, they do seem to be getting "old". I personally think that a reset of wilderness would do them a world of good.

[!] Spawn world [!]

A very handy place, even with admin shop removed.

[!] Shop World [!]

I do prefer the style of the old admin shop due to its convenience. However, this new style should be good for the economy due to the fact that it "helps" other players visit player shops more, which in term is good for the economy.

[!] Minigames [!]

Painball is my favorite, Mob arena, Floor is lava,  and parkour are also cool games which i do enjoy.. I really can't complain about this world, 

This is all my 2 cents worth, and i'm sure I have more but it is getting very late therefore i must swing off to bed.

All in all, TE is not just a server, its a home. Kids leave home, but new ones are born,

-Trader

• ibu2awesome and Thegreatwar like this
seoz1NK.jpg

Leader of WildHorses (B3)
Proud Member of Swedminers (B4)

Anyone notice the "I" and "me" in Anime?

Fridge

Fridge

java.lang.NullPointerException

• Plugin Developer
  • 2,597 posts

dPHjNsq.png

I didn't think i'd need to do this but..

Question : What does that statement mean?
Answer : That the combos and strafes that "impart skill" to 1.9 were also present in the old pvp mechanics.

Question : What doesn't that statement mean?
Answer : Cooldowns change the strafe mechanics

As long as you are writing in English(Even if English may not be your first language), i do think that a normal being should be able to understand that in the first place ? If not at least try to reason it after I've replied to that once. Since you brought this up again for a second time and allegedly quoting where I "said" it , If you still didn't get it, I'm Sorry.

Really ?

Have all of you not had your opinion heard when the initial suggestion to remove cooldown was 'rejected'? 

And it isn't even that..
Well, I think it just has to do with your (and anyone who feels the same) understanding of how language should be interpreted. Read this:

You may agree on this, you may disagree but keep in mind that all the big servers did infact remove cooldowns

This statement is factual. The whole section about PvP in my initial post is just trying to put forward an idea that:
Even if You disagree or agree with me, The fact is that the PvP community in general removed the cooldown.

I don't have to post any links or videos, Just go see the big PvP servers or a Big Factions server. (Yes i know TE isn't any of them but i already mentioned that in my initial post so quoting just questions your ability to read), and you will see a common trend that They have no cooldown. That is the fact the PvP section was trying to highlight.

I don't know why people think that food mechanics is the culprit or that the fact that 1.8 pvp has no skill but spam, The reality is that you really didn't and don't form the core of the Minecraft PvP community. I'm not saying that I or anyone else who wants Cooldown removed is vital to the Minecraft PvP community, What i am saying is that The PvP/Factions based servers which were based entirely on PvP understood something that still these people haven't. They removed the cooldown because it took away from the PvP. Agree with this or not, They did. That's the cold hard truth.

---------

I was just stating facts and some points Theophobia_ might've missed in his post, And how I feel when i logged onto the server. 

These are the kind of messages I really expected, trying to put forward the notion that "Be Positive".

However, It's never too late to accept shortcomings because you can still rectify them. I can't change how you/anyone thinks/feels or how the new PvP system is going to be, but i brought the PvP point back up because i wasn't around when the initial suggestion was made and i just wanted to include a few more points. 

You're probably not going to buy into another random player making a post into removing cooldown and go with how the TE "pro" PvP players feel(Because apparently, these people know more than the PvP based servers do?) And I know that, that is why the PvP section was Factual.

---------

This may or maynot have cleared some notions around the PvP section on my post. You can't change Facts that is why debating has no point. 

I think you some of this:
7uxFLOf.png

PvP was obviously a small part of what I liked on the server that is why it was included in the post, but everyone trying to prove me wrong just undervalues one of my other points(which is a reason another reason I didn't want a PvP debate here), which is probably the next thing after community that i was indulged in, that is the Economy.

Doesn't matter if what you're saying about pvp is factual or not, there's no reason to talk about it at all. All it does is start people arguing back and forth(as you can see it is happening right now). There's no reason to talk about pvp because the "facts" that you call it, or complaints, aren't going to even be valid in the new version of pvp.

• KingFishy492, ALegitDot and Thegreatwar like this

L1pOqe4.gif

jasonp1898

jasonp1898

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 374 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

Kunwar, you can do /warp oldadminshop if you dont like the new one

JerenSoon

JerenSoon

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 413 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

The Major reason I'm hating PVP because of Barbarians (One who killing even though I stated my reason) ruined my Mob Hunt days

I feel like I have no reason of playing PVP afterwards cuz I more preferring Mob Hunt than PvP against someone (and yes; I'm not good on PvP because I'm built up to be Mob Hunters instead of Fighters)

Attacking Cooldown added to PvP wasn't enough since they can use Bow instead to kill someone; and I hate someone who messing my Mob Hunt.

That could be better if Mob Hunters have the Mob Hunting Mark which is cannot be killed by someone else unless he/she attacked first.

Mob Hunter privilege: 

• Anyone else cannot engage a fight against Mob Hunter. Any damage dealt to them will be reflected back to dealer.

However, Mob Hunter cannot attack any person other than Monsters or the mark will be removed until you have left PvP Arena.

This little thing is enough for me to get back to Mob Hunting without anyone else messing my day.

Describing EVA with a Signature:

1pfTvaL.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users