24 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

FirePhoenix_24

FirePhoenix_24

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 714 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Uhh.. are you trying to act smart or something? No offence, you might really want to take your time to understand what someone's statement before replying to it. What you just said sounds pretty retarded.
I'm a bad liar? How is voicing out an opinion a lie? Do you know what a lie is? A lie is a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive. An opinion on the other hand is a personal view about something, not necessarily based on knowledge or facts. Making a statement saying "Is this how people do math homework now?" sounds more like an opinion instead of a lie. Mind explaining why my statement was a lie? That's hilarious.

I wasn't talking even talking about you >.>, but I agree with you in some extent, but I rather not turn this thread into a argument which I am sure you will probably agree too.

EDIT: you know what, I actually really like your arguments, I know this may sounds weird to you, but if you ever want to have a debate about something you feel strongly about, pm me on forum anytime. As English is not my first language like many others on this server, it would be a great opportunity for me to improve my English as well as debating skills. Just something little for you to think about.

Edited by FirePhoenix_24, 14 November 2017 - 06:11 PM.

gbYRaID.gif

Sig made by: Alphonso

[-=[B1:Solaris]=-] [-=[B2:7Kingdoms]=-] [-=[B3:Firekingdoms]=-] [-=[B4:Swedminers]=-]

Net_Hunterr

Net_Hunterr

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,949 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red
Someone pls explain how did the second answer came as 352 ;-;

FirePhoenix_24

FirePhoenix_24

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 714 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

You work out the cost for lighting for one hour and you have to substitute in the result to work out the answer. That's one way to do it, but I am pretty sure there are lots of other ways to do it.

gbYRaID.gif

Sig made by: Alphonso

[-=[B1:Solaris]=-] [-=[B2:7Kingdoms]=-] [-=[B3:Firekingdoms]=-] [-=[B4:Swedminers]=-]

arabi

arabi

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 612 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

no
  • nicholasop likes this

XSoV3Dt.gif

Youtube

GamerShubham25f

GamerShubham25f

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 155 posts

How you all got 352 and I got 1408 :v explain that shit to me

I got the same

Edit: bcz I divided 115 by 57.5
When I should be dividing 57.5 by 115

Such mistakes >_>

Edited by GamerShubham25f, 08 December 2017 - 06:39 AM.

Raat ke aise maze dunga baawli ho jayegi :>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users