={Armour Stand Stuffs}=

7 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

xsessdenied

xsessdenied

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 50 posts

Hey! So I wanna do something fun. For the sake of this i'll call it armour stand art.

This is free for anyone and everyone but will only go on for a limited length of time!

Basically what I do is I edit armour stands with commands and pose them 'n' stuff to make them do things.

This is all part of the idea that i'd like to make a huge singleplayer world full of suggested things from

TE players! :D

All I need for this to work is a little bit of information which is listed below -

In game name? -

Are you premium? -

If not what would you like your head to be? -

How many armour stands would you like and are the players premium? (1-4 maximum) -

Names? (I must name all stands so they don't despawn) -

What building(s) would you like? (be as specific as possible pleaseee) -

What pose would you like each stand to do? (reference pictures are appreciated) -

Sorry if that seems complicated, i'll make of my own to try simplify it for you:

In game name? - BlueGamerGal

Are you premium? - Nope

If not what would you like your head to be? - An egg

How many armour stands would you like and are the players premium? - 2 stands, 1 premium, 1 not premium

Names? - xsessdenied (premium) and BlueGamerGal (not premium)

What building(s) would you like? - a big house! preferably cobble walls with dark wood accents to it with a pointed roof!

What pose would you like each stand to do? - fighting eachother, preferably xsessdenied winning with diamond god stuff and BlueGamerGal with iron stuff (unenchanted)

I will accept requests until the 12-11-17 at 8pm (UK time)

and for starters I will only be taking 8 requests at a first-come-first-serve basis.

If I actually get 8 requests in this time and complete them all I may do something alike this again.

All of this will depend on how hectic I find it, if you request before the 12-11-17 or on that date before I

stop taking requests I will still do and complete your request.

As I complete these I will edit screenshots into this post to keep you updated on how

my huge city-like-thing is going!

​Requests -

1.​ Trader_Pro

Spoiler

​2. - ​WhiteT

3. - ​KINGDOY

​4. -

5. -

​6. -

7. -

​8. -

Edited by xsessdenied, 12 November 2017 - 09:04 PM.

• Astelon, WhiteT and KINGDOY like this

8DQ8I8p.gif

Thanks So much SuperRaj for this awesome sig!

Kentoxa

Kentoxa

Enderdragon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,828 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue Like Diamonds !
In game name? - _Feliz_

Are you premium? - yes

How many armour stands would you like and are the players premium? (1-4 maximum) - just 1 (_Feliz_)

Names? (I must name all stands so they don't despawn) - _Feliz_

What building(s) would you like? (be as specific as possible pleaseee) - just a little house (medical themed plz)

What pose would you like each stand to do? (reference pictures are appreciated) - just something cool :P
  • xsessdenied likes this

LbhXswV.png

Spoiler

xsessdenied

xsessdenied

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 50 posts
Trader_Pro your request is complete! :D i placed screenshots of what i did in the original post for people to see, i hope you like it! :D

8DQ8I8p.gif

Kentoxa

Kentoxa

Enderdragon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,828 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue Like Diamonds !

Trader_Pro your request is complete! :D i placed screenshots of what i did in the original post for people to see, i hope you like it! :D

Wow! Cool

LbhXswV.png

Spoiler

WhiteT

WhiteT

PinkSheep

• Server Donator
  • 463 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

In game name? - whitetornado

Are you premium? - No. But i have a skin

How many armour stands would you like and are the players premium? (1-4 maximum) - 3 players

Names? (I must name all stands so they don't despawn) - ThorBoneCrusher [My alt], FierceDragon and BladeWing BladeWing doesn't have a skin so can u choose any good skin? [3 players in total]

What building(s) would you like? (be as specific as possible pleaseee) - A lab or any future Themed Building or a tall building but not very tall. a cool building xD

What pose would you like each stand to do? (reference pictures are appreciated) - make FierceDragon Talking to BladeWing and they are holding Potatoes xD, and make ThorBoneCrusher Watching them while holding an iron sword in one hand and in the other hand a doge head and he's standing beside me and im standing somewhere holding a diamond enchanted sword and an epearl but pls make the armor fit on me and on the others Please! :D 

Edited by WhiteT, 12 November 2017 - 08:28 PM.

• xsessdenied likes this

3wPuEBO.png

KINGDOY

KINGDOY

Diamond Monger

• Members
  • 689 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple

In game name? - KINGDOY

Are you premium? - Nope

If not what would you like your head to be? - Just use Alex

How many armour stands would you like and are the players premium? (1-4 maximum) - 1, just me

Names? (I must name all stands so they don't despawn) - KINGDOY Izh Dabbing (Shorten to just KINGDOY if u like)

What building(s) would you like? (be as specific as possible pleaseee) - A dabbing donkey riding a pufferfish (don't judge me)

What pose would you like each stand to do? (reference pictures are appreciated) - dabbing boiii

• xsessdenied likes this

I am a teh dabbing pufferfish dabbing derp donkey.

FEbXTWS.png

THANKS TO LunaSei, GrinderMiner and HitmanCookie FOR THIS amazing sig!! (They all once made me a sig :P:) :) :)

WhiteT

WhiteT

PinkSheep

• Server Donator
  • 463 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

What building(s) would you like? (be as specific as possible pleaseee) - A dabbing donkey riding a pufferfish (don't judge me)

How is he going to build that? Put something serious to build lol dabbing donkey

3wPuEBO.png

xsessdenied

xsessdenied

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 50 posts

How is he going to build that? Put something serious to build lol dabbing donkey

*She and don't worry xD I can always try lol

8DQ8I8p.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users