BADSHAH

BADSHAH

Mud Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 12 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black
  • LocationDelhi,India

hi 

Admin I am from India.today 11/11/2017  I was trying to purchase vip2 and I was not able to complete purchase because of my bank debit card is limited to domestic purchase.

Please email me your bank account information and I will pay for vip2 through bank money transfer at the bank.

raidmax21

raidmax21

The Don

• Administrator
  • 5,236 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green
  • LocationAustralia MAAAAATE.

No...

• smellypigs, Trader, SauronDark and 6 others like this

Devanshu

Devanshu

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 673 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

create a paypal account instead.. 

ez access

Coz having a signature is too mainstream ..!..

Grendele

Grendele

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 461 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue
  • LocationAdelaide, AU

create a paypal account instead.. 

ez access

Cards which are domestic can't be linked to paypal, you either need a Credit card or a VISA to work with paypal. Other alternative for him is to find someone else who has paypal.

zSH6AqM.jpg

LORIEN - KINGSLANDING - RAVENCLAW

The more you give a King, the more he wants. We are walking on a bridge of ice with abyss on either sides.

nicholasop

nicholasop

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 119 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple
  • LocationIndia

Cards which are domestic can't be linked to paypal, you either need a Credit card or a VISA to work with paypal. Other alternative for him is to find someone else who has paypal.

Virtual credit cards like entropy works on PayPal? And I guess we can load money to entropy even from domestic cards
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users