Bells on bobtail ring

Making spirits bright.

What fun it is to ride and sing

A sleighing song tonight.

Jingle bells jingle bells

Jingle all the way!

Oh what fun it is to ride

In a one horse open sleigh

Yes, guys! It is soon going to be Christmas! 

Christmas is the time of happiness, joy and togetherness! And an oppurtunity for us all at Team Extreme to come together and celebrate this festival in a bountiful way! It's time for the Carolling event of 2017 on 24th December(2:00pm GMT onwards)! Better learn all those carols >.>

Inspired by previous events held by one of the best factions of TeamExtreme, Nameless, we bring to you this awesome event! For those who don't know what Carolling is - carolling is where you go from house to house and sing Christmas carols to celebrate the festive spirit! ( In the DP you will pretend to sing while getting items from the houses :P)

In our event as well, carolers will travel from house to house in our lovely village and get rewards! biggrin.png Make sure you sing your carols well, kids. Or you could get hit by snowballs tongue.png

[You will basically go from house to house and press buttons to get items]

This can be considered as a more innovative version of a Drop Party. Participants will go from house to house and ring the doorbells to sing and get rewards from the owners! A bunch of books have been added as well which you can sell at the gingerbread house for dem moines$$$$!biggrin.png Make sure you go to everyone and sing well!

No drop party is incomplete without the graciousness of its contributors! We request you to donate for our event at /warp carols . Let's make this a fun event for everyone!

All money donations go to GhoulSpirit . Make sure you post a screenshot of your donation on this thread so that we can confirm tongue.png . biggrin.png

If you want someone to pickup, contact any of the main event organizers and they will help you out! biggrin.png

Well, order is necessary at any event so here are some rules (don't worry there aren't any on the amount of cookies you can eat :3 )

1) Make sure you move from house to house. Do not stay for too long at a single house! That counts as camping and could get you kicked out of the village! There are a lot of houses and rewards! Make the best of it!

2) Please do not use any VIP perks( flying/vip potion perks/ /v ). All players will be participating here and it has to be fair for everyone.

3) TPs will be offered by organizers to help you move to and from the carolling event area.

4) Be nice to everyone around you. Santa is watching.

5) Violation of any of the rules could lead to warns and also bans from further events as there are multiple events happening together. Let's hope no one gets spanked on Christmas for being bad( except Joey ofc)

Date: 24th December 2017

Time: 2pm GMT

Check out our other Christmas 2017 events

Edited by Athu7890, 23 December 2017 - 04:15 PM.

• JoeyTheGreen, PrinceKush, GalaxxyStar and 11 others like this

Posted Image

|| B1:Gabriel || B2: Classic || B3: Raphael || B4: Nameless|ClassicB4 ||

JoeyTheGreen

JoeyTheGreen

I Like Big Wieners

• Server Donator
  • 1,054 posts
Nice
  • Athu7890 likes this
Rest in peace Mute_Muffin ... <3

Cubercubic

Cubercubic

Master Manipulator

• Server Donator
  • 2,180 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue
When would this be held btw?
  • Athu7890 likes this

C6qdHRB.png
Thanks to jeeva for this amazing sig

Athu7890

Athu7890

Wealthy Merchant

• Assistant
  • 402 posts
Cube, Date and Time will be announced with the other events on the main post that Ultra has put up. (Secret Santa Carolling). You can go to that page by clicking the "other Christmas 2017 events" at the bottom of the main post. We'll try to update it soon. It'll be roughly a week before Christmas. Again, this is not the confirmaed date. But yeah, there's still time.

Also for those who haven't understood the concept, you basically go from hour to house, press buttons and get rewards.

(Sorry am on phone right now so can't format much)

Posted Image

kushm121

kushm121

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 108 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:silver

do we apply here for this event or the main page?

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

Athu7890

Athu7890

Wealthy Merchant

• Assistant
  • 402 posts

do we apply here for this event or the main page?

Hey, kushm! You don't need to apply for this event as this is open for everyone(Applies only for Christmas Caroling. For the other events like Present Box and Secret Santa, check out their respective posts) . Anyone online at that time on the server is free to join in. It is just like a drop party.

If you do any kind of monetary donation to the account specified above, then you need to post a screenshot here so that we know that the sudden money increase is because of someone's generosity for this event. Otherwise if you feel like it, feel free to donate at /warp carols . 
Cheers!

Posted Image

ujmiklop3

ujmiklop3

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 283 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red

woop woop! christmas is almost here.

ill donate some stuff

• Athu7890 likes this

Posted Image

Thanks to xPixelMan for this awesome sig! :D Kyzer's sig: http://i.imgur.com/k70XEGd.png (size was too big)

Take a look at my other sigs on my "About Me" page!

Athu7890

Athu7890

Wealthy Merchant

• Assistant
  • 402 posts

Ayyyyyy thanks ujmi <3 <3 

Also, thanks to relentless18 for the kawaiii af donation <3 250,000. kawaii monies. Santa likes your coins :3

• xTanikoYumi likes this

Posted Image

Athu7890

Athu7890

Wealthy Merchant

• Assistant
  • 402 posts

Gn6QqwE.png

Posted Image

Athu7890

Athu7890

Wealthy Merchant

• Assistant
  • 402 posts

No one has to register for this. This is like a drop party and anyone online at that time is free to participate. We do need donations though :3

Posted Image

Athu7890

Athu7890

Wealthy Merchant

• Assistant
  • 402 posts

19 hours left bump :3 Adding books that can be sold :3

Posted Image

Slateyo

Slateyo

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,693 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy

I will sing !

ezgif.com-resize_2.gif

DarkPilot

DarkPilot

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 340 posts

What is the warp?

gallery_222975_657_25650.png

[B1]  ArTonelico faction leader.

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,692 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Um yeah whats the warp?

L8I9XD5.png

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

Athu7890

Athu7890

Wealthy Merchant

• Assistant
  • 402 posts
So now that all the events have concluded, I would like to do a vote of thanks :3 

First of all, I apologize for any mistakes or shortcomings from our end. Also to those who could not attend any event for any reason. ;-;

Thanks to everyone who attended all our events from Secret Santa to the drop party! :D You participation is what has made the events successful. Thanks for coming and joining us everyone  :)
Also thanks to all our generous donators who recognized and acknowledged us and help us put up all our events and make them successful with their bountiful donations!! Had they not been there you guys would've got my named bone for all events :P

Special thanks to all TeamExtreme staff members. They helped us with the infrastructure of the event, world edit, world guard, moderation during the event and a lot of otther things :D Their constant support has helped all of us achieve the success of all our events today and have them thoroughly executed.

Thanks to Ghoof(and Aerryl :P ) for letting me host carolling this year :P even though it wasn't like the ones he hosted previously xD Also thanks to LittleAngel for letting xTanikoYumi have the privilege of hosting Secret Santa. 
Last but not the least, I am thankful to my adorable Gucci teammates tumtum(Ultraphantom/xTanikoYumi), Raj(SuperRaj), Classsss(_Classical_), Doluuuu(Doluxor I know i just called you that, pls dont kill me), Devvvv(DevanshuS), Catttt(Royalcat), tati(_Endless_) . Working with these guys for such a massive event has honestly been a privilege for me. I am very grateful to them for a lot of things. There has been so much nice derping around with these guys, it's honestly been a fun time for me ^_^ Thanks to the hard work of these kawaii af plebs, all of us have been able to achieve what we have today :)

Organising these events has been a really fun journey for me and I'm sure all the others with me feel the same ;D Well all good things come to end :P We will hopefully be able to work on more further such events later on in the coming year. And have even more fun \o/ 

On a concluding note, Thank you everyone! I really hope that i get to host many more events in the coming year along with these awesome guys. Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year! :D 

pMl4cqP.jpg

• WhiteT, xTanikoYumi, NutsAndBees and 3 others like this

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users