welcomes you to:
The Official DAFarm Faction Chat
Welcome to the DAFarm's faction chat page. This page is meant for faction members and allies to be aware of things as well as questions about the faction.
This will be our general communication method for all faction members. Members and Non-members of the faction can post any ideas they have in order to improve the faction or simply just to contribute.
Noob: W-What is this thingamabob??
Well, I'm glad you asked. This is a DAFarm's Faction Chat, were we can discuss our plans and projects and just chat.
So to sum this up, in this faction chat, you can:
-Discuss faction things and plans
-Provide ideas and thoughts about how to improve the faction
-Chat about stuff (FACTION RELATED )
-Ask questions regarding DAFarm
Important Info:Faction Recruitment Link is here
More jobs will be announced if necessary in the future. In the meantime, you may ask for job ideas by a detailed request, however, if your request is denied by an editor, (most likely not) begging is absolutely unacceptable.
DAFarm has a lot of planned projects for the future. Below is a list of the few projects we are doing/will do. The resources needed for upcoming projects is stated below as well. Most builds/shops are projects that will have certain building blocks to be determined in the making of the project.
- Small Homes (all the same type) for every faction member - Status: 21% complete, Getting Resources
- Darkroom - Status: 42% Complete, Making Piston Pods
- Shop in /shop - 1% - In the EXTREMELY Early Stages of Planning - money, materials, stocking, etc
- 16 of each animal
- Basic crops: wheat, carrots, potatoes, beetroots, melon seeds, pumpkin seeds, vines, sugarcane, nether wart, cacti, cocoa beans, chorus flower, red mushrooms, brown mushrooms
- Sea Lanterns
- Stone Staircases
- Redstone, Tripwire Hooks, String, Pistons (for Darkroom)
- Food for feeding animals: seeds, carrots, golden carrots, wheat, etc.
- Armorstand Pet
Remember to be mature and respectful on this faction chat page
Edited by Mantee, 04 February 2018 - 11:17 PM.