• 8 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:#FF0000

Date: 23/10/2017

Approximate time: 4:00

Timezone: GMT

Server(s): B4

In-Game Name: Alpha_Male

Minecraft version: 1.12.2

Describe the issue: I was moving out of the south part of B4 spawn when due to lag, I fell into this...place. I died and all my stuff dropped. I managed to reach the bottom somehow but I couldn't pick anything up. The message in the chat said the following:

[ ! ] Info [ ! ] WORLD_INTERACTION was blocked because of NOT_LOADED

The message I received was about item pickup instead of world interaction but you get the idea. This message was spammed in the comments when I tried to pick up my items and after a few seconds, the items disappeared  :( 

The place is either called   HELLAS or HELLNS

I can't tell the difference

Steps to reproduce the issue: just jump off from the same place I did and try to reach the bottom of the ENDLESS PIT to pick up the items. It's the place with the 4 purple colored beacon lazers

Relevant information (screenshots, error messages, crash reports, coordinates): I have a screenshot of the place from the bottom with coordinates... but... I don't know how to put it here...

coordinates are ---> -360 10 758

Honestly, I didn't know where else to post this so I posted it here, hope I can get help with this because I had some valuables in my inventory :(

Edited by AnonymousLive, 24 October 2017 - 11:23 AM.

• Plugin Developer
  • 2,597 posts

Sorry you couldn't get your stuff back. All you have to do if you get those kind of messages is relog into the server.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users