Stuff Not In Other Guides. Wip

8 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

KINGDOY

KINGDOY

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,231 posts

This guide is just for miscellaneous stuff not in other guides. If you don't know what I'm saying, check out some other guides. Also, don't ask questions already covered else where, like "how to make money?" or "how to claim land?". I will be editing this so feel free to suggest stuff. This guide will follow a QnA format. Enjoy!

Q: What is the smugglers den and how do I get there??

A: The smugglers den is a secret shop hidden in the server. It sells rare and unique collectibles. As for how to get there, I can't tell you :P . Information about this place is strictly controlled, and you can't share that. But I'll give a hint...it involves a whole lot of factors and is very hard to access. If you want smugglers den items without looking for the den itself, many people resell smugglers den items, but at an inflated price.

Q: I see people selling G-Swords, PvP boots, divers helmets, etc. What are those?

A: The server has invented names for a whole lot of stuff.
God items are items with fully maxed enchants, but usually without mending or curses. For example, a god pickaxe has Efficency V, Fortune III or Silk Touch and Unbreaking III.

PvP and Extreme stuff don't have all the enchantments maxed, but have most of the ones. PvP and Extreme are the same. They may be missing some of the more enchantments, but are still good. For example a PvP or Extreme sword might have Sharpness IV and Unbreaking III, or Sharpness V and Fire Aspect II.

As for the Divers Helmet and other weird names, those are collectibles customized by the server staff. There are mostly 3 types of collectibles, PvP rewards, Smugglers Den items (as mentioned above) and Special Items, which are incredibly rare and sometimes hand made by staff individually. PvP rewards are gotten through killing Zombie Pigmen in Nether PvP. Sometimes, these Pigmen drop Giants Coins upon death, which can be traded in at the giant wolf in the PvP map. These coins are traded I for various items, the PvP items. Smugglers Den items are items bought from the Smugglers Den.

Oh, and there are Wintato and Parkour rewards. These are items gotten from the /wt trader or the parkour trader.

Q: A pesky member is annoying me, but I don't wanna kick him/her. What to do?

A: There are 3 things you can do...
The first is demote them to recruit. By default, all members that join your faction are members, but demoting them to recruit pretty much disables their ability to do anything. You can also set permissions in a specific chunk. For example, you may set each faction members's plot so noone else can build there, or make officer only chests in f home. You can finally set the things said pesky person can do. You can revoke certain privileges like building, using containers, and pressing buttons.

Q: I want to make a private chest for me AND my friend. What can I do?

A: First, you put a lockette on the target chest for yourself. Then right click on the lockette sign and use /lockette (line number) (username). If you want to add a 2nd person use /lockette 3 (username), a third person, /lockette 4 username etc.

Q: Nooo!!! I threw my item and someone stole it! Ban him/her!! Noo!!!

A: Any item thrown on the ground can be taken with out consequences. Change you drop key to F12.

Q: What does Mending do and why is it so expensive?!

A: Mending is an extremely rare enchantment only available via fishing some up. They add durability to an item with Mending on it whenever you gain EXP. More information on the wiki.

Q: How do I get my shop on the /shop thingy?

A: You must be a VIP and pay 5 million. Then staff process your request and add it to the /shop thingy.

More info here: (You must be a VIP on the forums to see this. More info about that below) http://forums.teamex...o-order-a-shop/

Q: How do I become a server donater on the forums? I already have VIP.

A: You must be a VIP then post your request here: http://forums.teamex...s-account-here/

Q: Why does MrLobaLoba, Eva and CONSOLE keep spamming the chat with messages? They aren't replying to me.

A: These "people" are robot programs. MrLobaLoba announces fun facts, tips and rule reminders, and Eva and CONSOLE are automated bots that check for hackers and post whenever they ban someone.

Q: What are the chat channels?

A: Local: Chat that only people in a 50 block radius around you can see.

World: Chat that only people in your world can see (like Build World 1-4, Mining World, etc.)

Trade: Post your trading deals here.

Help: Post here if you have a question.

Global: Chat that anyone can see and type in.

Faction: Chat for you and your faction members. Changes with each faction you are in (if you say something in B1 Faction chat, your B4 buddies can't see that).

Ally: An obscure channel where only your faction and the factions you ally with can see.

Party: A group of people all chatting privately with each other, without the need for pm-s.

Q: What is a GFarm?

A: A GFarm is an xp farm that utilizes Guardians. They are very rare and buying on ecould cost millions. Guardian Temples are structures that constantly spawn Guardians while loaded. All these Guardians are moved to a single collection point, to be killed off.

Q. How many VIP levels are there?

A. There are 7 VIP levels, and 4 titles that you can get by purchasing these VIP levels. VIP, SVIP, EVIP and MVP.

• xDevil022 and Mantee like this

I am a teh dabbing pufferfish dabbing derp donkey.
FEbXTWS.png
THANKS TO LunaSei, DarkGhost, GrinderMiner and HitmanCookie FOR THIS amazing sig!! (They all once made me a sig :P) :) :) :)

KINGDOY

KINGDOY

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,231 posts

Any suggestions are appreciated. I can't have all da noob questions...can I? I will add more to this as time progresses. Also...plz vote

Edited by KINGDOY, 21 October 2017 - 10:53 PM.

FEbXTWS.png
THANKS TO LunaSei, DarkGhost, GrinderMiner and HitmanCookie FOR THIS amazing sig!! (They all once made me a sig :P) :) :) :)

Dragonfire277

Dragonfire277

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 100 posts
I'm pretty sure most of these things are already in other tutorials or are just common sense.

DRAGONFIRE

KING OF GALLIFREY

Gallifrey Banner1

KINGDOY

KINGDOY

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,231 posts

I'm pretty sure most of these things are already in other tutorials or are just common sense.

Well, I posted some stuff not in the big guides like TheLocuuss's guide. There have been so many guides, I think everything worth knowing is somewhere on this forum. I am merely gathering them all as I see fit.

FEbXTWS.png

xDevil022

xDevil022

noob

• Server Donator
  • 1,089 posts

Well I just had some time sprucing up the topic with up to date info, you have my thanks for reminding me to update my topic. :>

Edited by TheLoCuSS, 24 October 2017 - 07:42 AM.

x51C937.png

Slateyo

Slateyo

Master of Doughnuts.

• Server Donator
  • 2,213 posts

Doesnt a God Picaxe have mending too?

Posted Image

KINGDOY

KINGDOY

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,231 posts

Doesnt a God Picaxe have mending too?

nope, just eff V/IV, unb III and fortune III or silk touch

FEbXTWS.png

Supreem

Supreem

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 64 posts

Nice job mate, I could really use this link to answer multiple answers for new players asking these in help channel/global.

Maaz12

Maaz12

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 292 posts
/ch l is 80 block radius
Posted Image
Thanks to Alphautry for tis amazing sig!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users