Animals Missing... Again

1 reply to this topic

poptart8

poptart8

Noobie

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Pink

So I haven't been on in a few days because of the blacklist and today when I logged in all of my animals (except wolf who is inside my house) are gone.

Your in-game name: Mermaid89

Faction Name (if applicable): PonyPalace

What was taken: 2 white horses Luna and Lamborghini. A cow, a chicken, and a pig.

Where it was taken from:  My claim

Coordinates (X, Y, Z) type out the coordinates, do not refer to a picture: -3920, 68, -2754

Server / World: BW4

Who you suspect and why:  Badshah somehow the last time I was on they ended up inside my pen with the horses. I didn't think anyone could get through gates when they are not members to that faction and he did. I think they teleported into the pen. 

Screenshots (if any): I have 2 of Badshah inside my claim and couldn't upload them.

Empyrean

Empyrean

Enderdragon Slayer

• 2,820 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:White

So I haven't been on in a few days because of the blacklist and today when I logged in all of my animals (except wolf who is inside my house) are gone.

Your in-game name: Mermaid89

Faction Name (if applicable): PonyPalace

What was taken: 2 white horses Luna and Lamborghini. A cow, a chicken, and a pig.

Where it was taken from:  My claim

Coordinates (X, Y, Z) type out the coordinates, do not refer to a picture: -3920, 68, -2754

Server / World: BW4

Who you suspect and why:  Badshah somehow the last time I was on they ended up inside my pen with the horses. I didn't think anyone could get through gates when they are not members to that faction and he did. I think they teleported into the pen. 

Screenshots (if any): I have 2 of Badshah inside my claim and couldn't upload them.

Kirtan007 killed them actually; banned him and respawned the animals.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users