Photo

Windows 7 / 10 / Xp And Minecraft 1.12 Ultimate Optimization Guide (Last Updated)

48 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Gta5_Videos

Gta5_Videos

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 161 posts

Spoiler

Still, don't know. 

Every mouse click leads to some SCREEN FLICKERING, which is problematic.

Edited by Gta5_Videos, 03 November 2018 - 05:29 AM.

LzQbyvv.gif?1     Have A great Merry Christmas on this December! :D

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 666 posts

Still, don't know. 

Every mouse click leads to some SCREEN FLICKERING, which is problematic.

so unusual! lets try fixind set by step: (you don't have to perform all steps, just stop when problem fixed)

1. restart you pc. (because some people never restart for months)

2. display update drivers. (if not already, please check again)

3. clean reinstall display driver. (first uninstall your drivers, then restart, use this tool DDU to uninstall any leftover display drivers files, install latest display driver again)

• Gta5_Videos likes this

Gta5_Videos

Gta5_Videos

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 161 posts

so unusual! lets try fixind set by step: (you don't have to perform all steps, just stop when problem fixed)

1. restart you pc. (because some people never restart for months)

2. display update drivers. (if not already, please check again)

3. clean reinstall display driver. (first uninstall your drivers, then restart, use this tool DDU to uninstall any leftover display drivers files, install latest display driver again)

I have a test computer for this, and it worked! 

Messed up with the configuration settings a bit, so had to turned around this bus.

Thanks for the tip, really appreciate it!

Also, SauronDark

My laptop (Dell Latitude D820) was out of warranty period and the CPU fan had been clogged with lint so I'd had to remove the battery and pull everything apart to clean out the fan.

After I put everything together I'd inserted the battery and it had auto-started. I'd turned it off again, but had failed to notice a message about the fact that the settings had been lost giving me the option to enter setup or continue. It seems that by turning the computer off with this problem unresolved caused the laptop to enter a indeterminate mode where every subsequent time I turned the computer on I'd get the same message I describe "Invalid configuration information - please run SETUP program." with no options to press F2, etc.

After Googling all the forums I could think of I was thinking I was looking at an expensive Dell support call, but I decided to try to remove the CMOS battery which I'd noticed instructions in the Dell Latitude D820 Service Manual I'd downloaded from Dell earlier. When opened the cover to the RAM / CMOS-battery compartment I found the CMOS battery missing. It turns out that the Dell technician who'd done a repair about 18 months ago and had replaced the motherboard had not replaced my CMOS battery! Anyway by the time I put my main battery back in, the CMOS info had been fully reset again, and the computer auto-started and gave the more useful messages with options of continuing or entering setup.

This time I wisely chose to press F2 for the setup program, check the settings and save them and then everything booted successfully and my computer is working again.

Is this an appropriate way to fix this "Invalid Configuration information"?

I know this is out of topic as well. :c

If there's an alternate way to fix this in the future, please post it.

Edited by Gta5_Videos, 03 November 2018 - 07:08 AM.

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 666 posts

I have a test computer for this, and it worked! 

Messed up with the configuration settings a bit, so had to turned around this bus.

Thanks for the tip, really appreciate it!

Also, SauronDark

My laptop (Dell Latitude D820) was out of warranty period and the CPU fan had been clogged with lint so I'd had to remove the battery and pull everything apart to clean out the fan.

After I put everything together I'd inserted the battery and it had auto-started. I'd turned it off again, but had failed to notice a message about the fact that the settings had been lost giving me the option to enter setup or continue. It seems that by turning the computer off with this problem unresolved caused the laptop to enter a indeterminate mode where every subsequent time I turned the computer on I'd get the same message I describe "Invalid configuration information - please run SETUP program." with no options to press F2, etc.

After Googling all the forums I could think of I was thinking I was looking at an expensive Dell support call, but I decided to try to remove the CMOS battery which I'd noticed instructions in the Dell Latitude D820 Service Manual I'd downloaded from Dell earlier. When opened the cover to the RAM / CMOS-battery compartment I found the CMOS battery missing. It turns out that the Dell technician who'd done a repair about 18 months ago and had replaced the motherboard had not replaced my CMOS battery! Anyway by the time I put my main battery back in, the CMOS info had been fully reset again, and the computer auto-started and gave the more useful messages with options of continuing or entering setup.

This time I wisely chose to press F2 for the setup program, check the settings and save them and then everything booted successfully and my computer is working again.

Is this an appropriate way to fix this "Invalid Configuration information"?

I know this is out of topic as well. :c

If there's an alternate way to fix this in the future, please post it.

by look of thing, you did the most appropriate way to fix that problem, because i seen people do "short circuit" pins and putting coin in placeholder of CMOS to fix some problem (obviously they must be knowing what they were doing). because on MoBo there are 100s of charged capacitors, CMOS battery help keep some of them charged, so on modern PC (very specially mobile Laptops) even after removing Cmos batter, wont reset firmware.

Gta5_Videos

Gta5_Videos

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 161 posts

by look of thing, you did the most appropriate way to fix that problem, because i seen people do "short circuit" pins and putting coin in placeholder of CMOS to fix some problem (obviously they must be knowing what they were doing). because on MoBo there are 100s of charged capacitors, CMOS battery help keep some of them charged, so on modern PC (very specially mobile Laptops) even after removing Cmos batter, wont reset firmware.

Yep,

but I once bend the clip to get the battery out, as a bent clip, it result in the battery not staying in the battery socket.

They have many types of holders, most of them have a clip on the side that holds and makes electrical contact. The second clip is under the battery and may be a spring or just metal contact.

If it is just bent, I may be able to bend it back. Failing that, I may need to replace or have it replaced.

Luckily, I have the common holder to hold it. 

I have to use it carefully tho, breaking either clip will cause it to not work any more.

Edited, 

I was using asus 990fx r2.0.

this was an old problem tho. like the last 4 years

Edited by Gta5_Videos, 03 November 2018 - 07:58 AM.

ffsdonnie

ffsdonnie

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 231 posts

owo what's this

O7sZlcq.png

Пойди, ебай себе пизду.

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 666 posts

Last update

Basic JVM Argument: (supports all windows and maybe other Linux and Mac) (After minecraft 1.12, Java 8 is required) (tested on Java 8 only)
-open launcher (any)
-create new profile or in other words, duplicate your profile (to prevent messed up setting you can undo by switching back to your old settings easily)
-edit profile, in that find "JVM Argument" option
-enable it and copy paste below code in it 
-Xmx786m -Xms512m -Xmn128m -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseNUMA -XX:+ScavengeBeforeFullGC -XX:+CMSScavengeBeforeRemark -XX:+UseCodeCacheFlushing -XX:+TieredCompilation -XX:ParallelGCThreads=2
things to modify:
-Xmx786m to your desired RAM memory amount you want to give minecraft (example: -Xmx786m is 786GB, -Xmx1G is 1GB)
-XX:ParallelGCThreads=2 to the amount total CPU cores. (don't edit if you don't know, keep it as is)

if crash:
-PM me or undo everything

Venomencer

Venomencer

Hahaha too young to Die...

• Server Donator
  • 871 posts

Nice tutorial

giphy.gif
[B1] TheForbiddenCity | [B2] ThePiratesBay | [B3] Honored | [B4] DrVenomsLab
-=[i!i] NOTHING TOUCHES THE HEART LIKE MY VENOM : [i!i]=-

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 666 posts

Nice tutorial

thankyou :')

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FPS Boost!! oooaarghhrrrraa!!!, performance, boost, fps, minecraft, lag, Windows 10, windows 7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users